The pain/pleasure aspect

AngelicAssassin said:
Stud ... the first post you put up got a reference to the library, and i believe i attempted that quite politely.

Now, if you want bookends, with JM on one side, rosco on the other, and Eb ready to show you how a strap-on can be used without lube just keep tap dancing on the edge of a cliff wearing a blindfold.

Then we'll drag Pure in here so he quote you to death ...
icon_twisted.gif

I appreciated (and appreciate) what you said, AA. I have no argument with you. :)

Owlz said:
I appreciated (and appreciate) what you said, AA. I have no argument with you. :)

I have a question... why is it that you were so much more polite to AA than you have been to the rest of us? Does it have anything to do with the fact that everyone else you have responded to was a woman?

Am I the only one who noticed that, or do you guys think I am imagining things?

He didn't bother to respond to JM or Fransico at all, and they are the only other males to have posted.

Owlz said:
Oh, but you do.

There's one more thread on the forum to read ...

Welcome to the BDSM Forum. Please Read

If you want to see differing opinions come together in a flash, take a reply to one of your posts out of context, read that as "hard text," and take a shot at someone.

No one expects you to bow and scrape because you're new to this part of the board, or new to your exploration.

Me, i'm just fucking jaded, but i do enjoy watching the exuberance someone finds in something new.

Lighten up a little, read a little more, and listen a lot.

You'd be surprised what you can find out without saying a thing.

AngelicAssassin said:
Oh, but you do.

I do?

There's one more thread on the forum to read ...

Welcome to the BDSM Forum. Please Read

If you want to see differing opinions come together in a flash, take a reply to one of your posts out of context, read that as "hard text," and take a shot at someone.

No one expects you to bow and scrape because you're new to this part of the board, or new to your exploration.

Me, i'm just fucking jaded, but i do enjoy watching the exuberance someone finds in something new.

Lighten up a little, read a little more, and listen a lot.

You'd be surprised what you can find out without saying a thing.

Somehow, I feel I've worn out my welcome here.

niteshade said:
... why is it that you were so much more polite to AA than you have been to the rest of us?
i scared the hell out of him with the glass and metal butt plugs, then mentioned cattle prods.

AngelicAssassin said:
i scared the hell out of him with the glass and metal butt plugs, then mentioned cattle prods.

Hmmm well, I suppose that is only fair, since you scare me too. :D

niteshade said:
I have a question... why is it that you were so much more polite to AA than you have been to the rest of us?

I don't recall being impolite to you.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that everyone else you have responded to was a woman?

Not at all.

Am I the only one who noticed that, or do you guys think I am imagining things?

He didn't bother to respond to JM or Fransico at all, and they are the only other males to have posted.

AngelicAssassin said:

Nope. That wasn't the reason.

Are you going to apologize Owlz? Maybe admit that there was a misunderstanding on your part?

Owlz--

Your behavior is reprehensible. If you can't hang with the big boys, well then? Leave the playground. You don't want to apologize to me? Fine. Don't. But don't expect me to accord you any kind of respect.

Let me remind you of a few salient facts though. Do not fuck with the fact machine.

When you first arrived here, I welcomed you with open arms, as I do just about every newbie that comes here (I miss a few, I'm human). In this welcome wagon post, I gave you links to the LIBRARY, the CASTLEREALM site, and MISTRESS STEELS site, the exact same links I gave you in the post that I posted here. Yes, I assume that you will be able to find the Library. Most people here are able to after spending a few hours on the site. So here are the facts:

Introducing myself

On 8/17/03 you PM'd me with a question regarding male toys. I looked up a couple of threads for you on that. I returned your PM on 8/18/03, and received 2 more PMs from you on the subject on 8/18/03.

The point being, I am more than willing to help newcomers, but you, bud, are not willing to help yourself. I am not going to spoon-feed BDSM to you. If you want this so bad then I will tell you, just like I would tell anyone else (check my post to HousewifeChloe), then you have to be willing to DO THE FOOTWORK. It's hard, and it's LONG, and the introspection involved is sometimes painful, but ultimately it's worth every damn minute.

And Owlz? You haven't got the greatest rep. You might want to be doing it nicer and sweeter and more polite than all the rest. That shit catches up with you.

Last but not least, I want to thank all my wonderful friends here for rallying around me. Ya'll rock.

~anelize

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Owlz--

Your behavior is reprehensible. If you can't hang with the big boys, well then? Leave the playground. You don't want to apologize to me? Fine. Don't. But don't expect me to accord you any kind of respect.

Let me remind you of a few salient facts though. Do not fuck with the fact machine.

When you first arrived here, I welcomed you with open arms, as I do just about every newbie that comes here (I miss a few, I'm human). In this welcome wagon post, I gave you links to the LIBRARY, the CASTLEREALM site, and MISTRESS STEELS site, the exact same links I gave you in the post that I posted here. Yes, I assume that you will be able to find the Library. Most people here are able to after spending a few hours on the site. So here are the facts:

Introducing myself

On 8/17/03 you PM'd me with a question regarding male toys. I looked up a couple of threads for you on that. I returned your PM on 8/18/03, and received 2 more PMs from you on the subject on 8/18/03.

The point being, I am more than willing to help newcomers, but you, bud, are not willing to help yourself. I am not going to spoon-feed BDSM to you. If you want this so bad then I will tell you, just like I would tell anyone else (check my post to HousewifeChloe), then you have to be willing to DO THE FOOTWORK. It's hard, and it's LONG, and the introspection involved is sometimes painful, but ultimately it's worth every damn minute.

And Owlz? You haven't got the greatest rep. You might want to be doing it nicer and sweeter and more polite than all the rest. That shit catches up with you.

Last but not least, I want to thank all my wonderful friends here for rallying around me. Ya'll rock.

~anelize

Cait jumps to her feet and gives a standing ovation!!!!

OMG!!!! You tell him AnelizeDarkEyes!!!

Owlz, listen, we all came to this forum as newbies at one point or another. When a topic comes up that has been discussed previously, the referral to the library is a courtesy and a damn fine one at that!!!!

We all have lives and going over ther same gound time after time is a waste of time, both the newbie's and the membership's.

But despite all the alledged misunderstandings here, the truth is this...... (write this down you may want to refer to it in the days, weeks and months to come)......

If you were the least bit intetrsted in BDSM, you'd be reading every word written by every one and any one.. That is the nature of BDSM--Passion. It's also why it is easy to ferret out your types.

If you've a mind to have your questions answered, the links are there. If you are about wasting our time and trolling, you have that answer as well. And if you are all about thinking you can come up with a tantilizing question that we'll all just blush to answer......... THINK AGAIN!!!

~ Cait

OwlzHuntress:
"NO Owlz :mad: "

I'm from Oregon and thus must resist my sudden instinct to roll up the sleeves on my plaid flannel shirt and chain myself to the nearest tree in protest of your anti-spotted owl sign. Instead, I will thank whoever this is for sparing me the moral inconvenience of re-registering under the handle of Owlzcat and doing parodies of Owlz' threads.

Thank you.

Back