The State of American Education.

I have never talked to or read the account of a white person who attended a black majority public school, who left the experience with a benign opinion of Negroes.
There simply aren't very many white people who attended black majority schools. Even decades after Brown v Board of Education, de facto segregation is still a thing almost everywhere.

? but DNA determines race so by your narrative DNA influences intelligence and criminal behavior and the differences of those traits across different races. I believe environmental exposure and cultural beliefs affect behavior and influences intelligence and criminal behavior more than DNA. IQ is the ability to reason and retain ( commit to memory ) I find it hard to believe that if you take two people from birth one with Asian genetics and one with Black genetics raise them in the same environment that one will develop different from the other. IMHO Not trying to be argumentative.
Race Differences In Average
IQ Are Mostly Genetic,
Not Cultural

Medical Research News
7-25-7

5. Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

https://rense.com/general77/racedif.htm

Race Differences In Average
IQ Are Mostly Genetic,
Not Cultural

Medical Research News
7-25-7

5. Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

https://rense.com/general77/racedif.htm

Fun bias call-out for you
Rushton and Jensen are well-known for research on racial differences in intelligence.

Last edited:
There simply aren't very many white people who attended black majority schools. Even decades after Brown v Board of Education, de facto segregation is still a thing almost everywhere.
Why does de facto segregation persist? Is it ignorant prejudice? Why have Orientals been integrated into white society?

Rushton and Jensen are well-known for research on racial differences in intelligence.
They are well known for well documented assertions. Professor Jensen's assertion that little could be done to raise IQ's and improve school performance has been substantiated by subsequent events.

They are well known for well documented assertions. Professor Jensen's assertion that little could be done to raise IQ's and improve school performance has been substantiated by subsequent events.
Yes, you like them.

Nothing theyve asserted is true.

Why does de facto segregation persist? Is it ignorant prejudice? Why have Orientals been integrated into white society?
Because of bigots like you. That you're not afraid of Asians doesn't mean anything here.

Because of bigots like you. That you're not afraid of Asians doesn't mean anything here.
Why do blacks arouse hostility, while Orientals are called "the Model Minority." It is because of racial differences I have documented here and that I will continue to do so.

Yes, you like them.

Nothing theyve asserted is true.
Prove it. Where is there tangible evidence that the Negro race and the white race are equivalent in average intelligence and behavior?

Post it. I'll be waiting for you to compose a better argument than this one:

Attachments

• RaceCard.png
    RaceCard.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 1
Prove it. Where is there tangible evidence that the Negro race and the white race are equivalent in average intelligence and behavior?
You're the one making the claim with data that is not current. Until you do otherwise, it's just a hypothesis.

Are you one of those people who use the word Racist as a go-to because of your limited intellect?
No, I base my opinion on the history of these four posters. You wish to try and defend that, well fill your boots and try. *chuckles*

While not discussing teachers, this article discusses disparity in school funding - https://www.npr.org/2019/02/26/696794821/why-white-school-districts-have-so-much-more-money

More than half of students in the U.S. go to segregated or "racially concentrated" schools, according to the report. Those are schools in which more than three-quarters of students are white, or more than three-quarters are nonwhite.

Researchers found that high-poverty districts serving mostly students of color receive about $1,600 less per student than the national average. That's while school districts that are predominately white and poor receive about $130 less.

I already addressed that and no one has a workable plan to change it.
Consider this additional discussion then.

The plan should obviously include equitable distribution, at the very least. I'd also recommend more money to schools with lower test scores rather than giving more to higher test scores.

American education needs to return to the recognition that individuals differ significantly in intelligence, and that there are racial differences in average intelligence. With notable exceptions the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and criminals cannot be educated. Most of those illegitimate children are hoodlums who violently interfere with the education of students who are trying to learn.

BellCurve 4.jpg

I have known and liked members of the American Communist Party. We disagreed on many issues, but they were able to disagree without being disagreeable, quite unlike the anti racists who harass me here.

The American Communist Party consists of several thousand members. It has never been a factor in American Politics, not even during the Great Depression.
Good for you. Their ideology has completely consumed the Democrat Party. Post the difference in their platforms. In the meantime stay ignorant.

Good for you. Their ideology has completely consumed the Democrat Party. Post the difference in their platforms. In the meantime stay ignorant.
The ideology of the American Communist Party has not "completely consumed the Democrat Party." Nevertheless, it has influenced the Democrat Party, as have other political thinkers.

One should read a political thinker for insight, rather than doctrine. Karl Marx had two valid insights. He was mistaken about everything else.

Back