The Worst Thread Ever - just for Svenska to pollute

Next

Muggles have uses? Discuss, giving examples for and against. Justify your reasoning and don't use more than 20 words.

Og

Re: Next

oggbashan said:
Muggles have uses? Discuss, giving examples for and against. Justify your reasoning and don't use more than 20 words.

Og

Muggles = good for entertainment, like Marvin Miggs, The Marvelous Muggle.
Muggles = pin in the ass, like Ross Geller.
So there.

Congratulations

Now to amuse Perdita -

When is Grand Opera grand?

Og

Re: Congratulations

oggbashan said:
Now to amuse Perdita - When is Grand Opera grand?
I know this, I know this. But memory lapse is a F-----g sympton of age. Tell me please, Ogg. Perd

I thought the difference was that you have to pay at least one hundred dollars for a ticket.

Next.

Is Greenland green? And if not who named it?

Og

Nor as green as a newbie when we've barfed all over him/her but ...

Sharks' teeth

Og

first disappointment

oggbashan said:
I thought the difference was that you have to pay at least one hundred dollars for a ticket.
O, poopie (oops, wrong thread); I thought you were telling a joke.

When I subscribed I sat in the balcony (very good seats and acoustics), and the most I ever paid was $175. x 4 = Ring cycle. I am *not* wealthy by a long shot, just prioritize my budget. Thank God I don't have to pay to be on Lit.

Perdita

Bill Weasley didn't have a shark's tooth dangling from his ear, but a dragon's tooth. Even Harry Potter thought he looked cool.

You can hardly get a better compliment than that.

Svenskaflicka said:
Oh, no! Don't get me started!
Please do, Flicka; and you've got 300+ posts yet. I will cheer you on. (But not as a patriotic American. I must be ambivalent as the frogs have perturbed me for years ((though some of my best friends are cold and slimy)) but now I deliberately buy more Chanel lipstick than I will ever use just to spite Geo. W.)

perdita said:
Please do, Flicka; and you've got 300+ posts yet. I will cheer you on. (But not as a patriotic American. I must be ambivalent as the frogs have perturbed me for years ((though some of my best friends are cold and slimy)) but now I deliberately buy more Chanel lipstick than I will ever use just to spite Geo. W.)

The only thing good about the French are the baguettes and the Brie.

Svenskaflicka said:
What happened to Old Zealand? Does anyone where that is???:confused:

Holland or The Netherlands.

New Zealand was discovered by thr Dutch.

og

France

I hop over to France frequently.

I like the food, the wine, the cheap beer, the bread, the cafes - but I don't have to deal with any French officials or travel staff.

I enjoy myself and come back laden with goodies in my Volvo estate.

Og

Swedes

oggbashan said:
Is Greenland green? And if not who named it?

Dear Og,
That was Eric the Grean who named it after himself. He was a Swead.
DG

Isn't life grand?

In Grand Opera the soprano is bigger than the tenor and signs that she is dying for ten minutes before she does; she will encore her death if asked nicely.

In normal Opera the principals are human sized and die cleanly.

Og

Re: Isn't life grand?

oggbashan said:
In Grand Opera the soprano is bigger than the tenor and signs that she is dying for ten minutes before she does; she will encore her death if asked nicely.
In normal Opera the principals are human sized and die cleanly.
I don't think I've ever seen or hear 'normal' opera, or for that matter 'normal' life. But in my Grand Opera a baritone not unlike Mr. Ramey will sing with, or out of, a bare chest and tights w/XL codpiece. This femme does not notice the soprano when Sam is singing and pumping iron at the same time.

100 posts in one day!!!!

That's a work well done, huh???

I'll have those 4000 posts down by my Celebration Day!!!:D

Back