The Worst Thread Ever - just for Svenska to pollute

Did you hear about the total alochol ban in genetic manipulation laboratories?

The government instituted it after a gigantic whalepede escaped and trampled London.

The earl

infinite multiple orgasms

Svenskaflicka said:
Have you heard of the centipede who hooked up with a foot fetischist?
Svenska: I read that centi- and millipedes have sexual intercourse which involves connecting with each and every 'pede'. Imagine... I was glad to know some animals do it face-to-face.

We need a forum for animal erotica (NOT bestiality fo course).

Perdita, you definitely should sign up for Fiction Alley! There are lots of Snape-talk there... and pictures... drawings...

Do I need to tempt you further?

Svenskaflicka said:
Perdita, you definitely should sign up for Fiction Alley! There are lots of Snape-talk there... and pictures... drawings... Do I need to tempt you further?
O, gaawwwd, I'll do it, just for the Snape-talk. But do you realize I am at my very important and responsible job right now and I have dozens of posts done instead of work. I will lose my job end up joining the homeless people on the streets if I join another site.

But maybe I will discover other jobless Litsters and Alley people there. I swear, if you have to be homeless in the states, San Francisco is the best place. Plus we have the zoo and hippo dung shows.

Bless you, Flicka.

Purdy :heart:

Svenskaflicka said:
:kiss: Don't forget to send me an owl telling me what your Fiction Alley - name is!
OK, but I need your guidance. I'm only on the first book, I don't know all the characters or other special words. Don't trick me though and give me a poopie name like Purd.

OK, first we need to establish your House. Are you a Gryffindor, a Ravenclaw, a Hufflepuff , or a Slytherin ???

Hijacking

This thread is getting HPeed all over.

Avaunt, avert, avast.

Any more avs out there?

Og

Re: Hijacking

oggbashan said:
This thread is getting HPeed all over.
Avaunt, avert, avast.
Any more avs out there? Og
Ogg, you are obviously done in by the garderobian verses you've been soi, um, toiling over. See, we get back on track easily.

We will desist... as soon as I get a an HP moniker.

Flicka, I needs join Slytherin, where my Snapey sleeps.

I'm doing the mature thing. I'll do at lunch tomorrow. That way it will be really bad. :)

OK, P - Slytherin for you, then. It's like with my best friend, M. She's a true Slytherin. When I told her this, she lit up like a candle, thus giving birth to the Sorting Theory:
"If someone says you should be in Slytherin, and you don't feel insulted, then you probably DO belong in Slytherin!"

Now, as for a name, I suggest you don't go for the ho-hum common names, like "SnapeLover", Snape'sPet" or "ILoveSnape", because it's done to death already. Try something a little more original. "Velvet Voice Worshipper" or "Green Lady" or "Snake Charmer".

Ave, Ogg

oggbashan said:
Avaunt, avert, avast. Any more avs out there?

Avizandum: a period of time for further consideration of a judgment.

Ogg, luv: I think all the poop you stirred up is due only to the fact that you declared dissension seemingly out of the blue. I think all the metaphorical and virtual crap would have faded away on its own.

But I have no grouse to pitch in return. I'm easy, and I like you bucketsful.

Perdita :rose:

Avizandums sound like a great idea. One shouldn't judge someone without taking the time to get to know the whole picture. And possibly the frame, too.

la vida suena

Flicka, as this thread was created for you I guess we are free to speak our quirky minds.

You will see that I have had a complete personality makeover. I am my truer self. Do not think me morbid, only Mexican. We do not separate life and death.

No more pink petaled punkette for me.

See my sig.

con mucho querido, chica - Perdita

Me parece un poco curioso celebrar la muerte, pero es verdad, la vida y la muerte son hermanas...:)

Hay caramba!

What is that new av?

Is Mexico popular? I thought all Mexican food was the same - you just fold the base differently.

Locally we have a Restaurant called "Les Amis De Mexique"?

Why? Do Mexicans speak French? Or is this a Frenchman's idea of a Mexican restaurant like Bizet's idea of Spain?

If I want Mexican food I want it in Spanish, querida.

Og

Morbidity

Svenskaflicka said:
Me parece un poco curioso celebrar la muerte, pero es verdad, la vida y la muerte son hermanas...:)

OK, Svenskaflicka. We know you speak almost every known language including Klingon, but life needs celebrating much more.

Og

Spanlish

Svenskaflicka said:
Querida is spelled with a u, og.

Svenskaflicka
Linguistic Fanatic

I was taught my Spanish by dockyard workers. They spelt out nothing except how attractive a passing female was.

I knew many interesting Spanish words to describe a female's attributes before I was of an age to appreciate them.

Og

Re: Hay caramba!

oggbashan said:
What is that new av?
Is Mexico popular?

Es un muertito. I collect them. This is a typical Catrina, a 'dame' if you will. She is only 2" high and this is my photo of her.

Is Mexico popular? I'm Mexican, isn't that enough?

Gracias, Flicka, por tu corazon simpatico.

Dita :rose:

Re: Spanlish

oggbashan said:
I was taught my Spanish by dockyard workers.

Please be aware I am Mexican, NOT Spanish. My last name would reveal a Portugese influence but obviously they were involved in the conquest of my ancestors. No one in my family lisps, not even los maricons.

No, I do not separate life and death. I love life, I celebrate it, but I do not divorce it from its opposite for I do not know enough about it. We do not focus on death (we don't know enough about it), we just aren't afraid of it.

Really, it's a cultural thing. On Nov. 1 (el día de los muertos) Mexican children receive little skull candies and toys (muertitos). Everyone meets in the cemetaries with food for all including the dearly departed. It's a festival of remembrance.

Not to write much more, all the above came from the indigenous 'Indian' tribes, not the European conquistadores.

Enough. Dita (la Catrina de Lit.)

De nada, Perdita. Ah, sí, he una pregunta - ¿dónde has trovado tu nombre? ¿Qué es una perda?

Svenskaflicka said:
¿dónde has trovado tu nombre? ¿Qué es una perda?
Flicka, I presume you mean my Lit. name? Perdita is a character in Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale. She's a young girl abandoned at birth who finds her way back to her home and parents (much more complicated than that); she represents spring/rebirth, and nature (vs. art).

Perdita in Spanish means 'little lost girl'.

¿Esto contesta a su pregunta?

Dita

(DEE-ta - diminutive of the Spanish pronunciation of Perdita)

Back