THIS is PLAgiarism

The bitch is making money out of our poems and scamming people using the guise of charity!

Our Voice: Poets For Charity is also a blog started and ran by her.

OUR VOICE
...is a new project conceived by Heather Larsen and Brian T. Jackson, and it is being Officially Sponsored by AMR Sight and Sound.

The concept is simple: find Independent Poets. Collect their work into one book. Give these wonderfully talented young men and women the fair chance that no one else will, and help them publish their work. But thats just the tip of the iceberg. All of the proceeds that would be collected by AMR Sight and Sound, Heather Larsen, and Brian T. Jackson will be donated to charity. Every last penny.

Lauren

I am not going to do anything concerning that particular profile because it would be even worse if I did something stupid and caused her to spirit away the info before you can make use of it.

I wonder how many names she has??

sigh....

Damn! This chick has got a pair of balls!

Considering what we already know she's done, I wouldn't be surprised if this charity is a scam. After all, charity begins at home...

Lauren Hynde said:
Yes, I will PM her. It's good if we have an insider already. :D

Just PM'd her and gave her a quick summary and links so she could make her own judgement. I specifically cited your excellent illustrated poem series (Al•Gharb•1-6) that was lifted.

Maria2394 said:
well, eve, I hope shes gone, but Im still getting the private thing message. and now the messages are coming in from people who tellme hwo great she is and would never do that sort of thing and they asked for the links, lol...they gottem!!

~~~~

As far as I'm concerned, as long as that private message exists, she's still up and operating. The more of her friends that know of her conduct, the better. But what would be best is for a MySpace member to protest the copyright issue with MySpace.

As for the charity site, I've PM'd arienette (one of the charity friends) and I believe Lauren is also going to PM her. Then we can just wait and see what happens.

Brian T. Jackson, thanks for your response and if you do check out our forum and the threads I mentioned, like this one, please feel free to discuss it with us. We're a nice, honest group and we'd be more than happy to discuss our poems. I can tell you all about my poem that Heather stole. I don't think Heather probably has the slightest idea what any of the stolen poems are about... since they aren't hers. :rolleyes: I bet she never figured that the stolen ficus poem of mine was about me waiting for my Master to call. :D Stupid girl.

LeBroz said:

As far as I'm concerned, as long as that private message exists, she's still up and operating. The more of her friends that know of her conduct, the better. But what would be best is for a MySpace member to protest the copyright issue with MySpace.

As for the charity site, I've PM'd arienette (one of the charity friends) and I believe Lauren is also going to PM her. Then we can just wait and see what happens.

I have a MySpace account. I just emailed the site with links to three of her accounts, and I also emailed the Charity Poets site. Here is the very prompt reply from the person who runs that (he also communicated with Lauren).

I know we aren't supposed to print email addresses, but I think everyone should have access?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=146790789&MyToken=51b92178-da00-48db-bdbe-7ac0247ba8ea'>Our Voice: Poets For Charity</a>
Date: Jan 31, 2007 8:17 PM

Thank you for the notification.
I've already been contacted on my other pages, and I will convey to you the same message. Basically, it pisses me off that she did this. Not only does she plagerize, but she's a good con-artist as well. All e-mails, or other accounts that she had access to have had the passwords changed, which will deny her any further access to them. She has never had access to any of the financial accounts, as all of that goes through my payPal.

I have expressed, and will express once again, that I will co-operate in any way needed to help in insuring that the original creators of the artwork retain their credit, and copyrights. I will not be involved in theft/plagerism.

If you need to contact me for anything else, please feel free to do so. My e-mail is btjack67@hotmail.com.

Once again, thank you for the information, and I have already begun taking steps to insure that this situation is rectified to the best of my abilities as soon as possible.

Brian T. Jackson

This is taken directly from the MySpace contact menu.

How do I report a copyright violation?

If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been copied and posted on MySpace.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
(i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;

(ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;

(iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;

(iv) your address, telephone number, and email address;

(v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;

(vi) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.​
Please contact us here.

If all else fails pm Laurel (aka KittyMomma) wrt the appearance of your work on an imposter's blog. She does have access to some legal resources and I'm sure if she's approached, she will help.

Last edited:
Lauren Hynde said:
Here is more data that I had posted on the other thread:
01/08/2007 5:35 AM
Unmask The Gray

I can't view the blog any more since it is set for friends, but does anyone know if that poem was illustrated or not? Because I have an Unmask The Gray, an illustrated published on Literotica on 1/28/2005 and I posted it in my LiveJournal 12/30/2004.

* repost from the This Saddens Me thread

I found one of mine...

thank you Lauren for printing the list....Aloneness

funny feeling...writing something someone thought worthy of stealing...

guess it's what you'd call a backhanded compliment... :eek:

sweetsubsarahh said:
I have a MySpace account. I just emailed the site with links to three of her accounts, and I also emailed the Charity Poets site. Here is the very prompt reply from the person who runs that (he also communicated with Lauren).

I know we aren't supposed to print email addresses, but I think everyone should have access?

From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=146790789&MyToken=51b92178-da00-48db-bdbe-7ac0247ba8ea'>Our Voice: Poets For Charity</a>
Date: Jan 31, 2007 8:17 PM

Thank you for the notification.
I've already been contacted on my other pages, and I will convey to you the same message. Basically, it pisses me off that she did this. Not only does she plagerize, but she's a good con-artist as well. All e-mails, or other accounts that she had access to have had the passwords changed, which will deny her any further access to them. She has never had access to any of the financial accounts, as all of that goes through my payPal.

I have expressed, and will express once again, that I will co-operate in any way needed to help in insuring that the original creators of the artwork retain their credit, and copyrights. I will not be involved in theft/plagerism.

If you need to contact me for anything else, please feel free to do so. My e-mail is btjack67@hotmail.com.

Once again, thank you for the information, and I have already begun taking steps to insure that this situation is rectified to the best of my abilities as soon as possible.

Brian T. Jackson

I think I can safely say that everyone thanks you for your quick help in beginning the process of resolution. This is very helpful and positive information you've provided. Some people use the networking capabilities of MySpace in ways that were intended; unfortunately, some others do not. It's only when everyone works together in a positive way, as has happened here today, that the abuses are resolved.

Now we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings.

LeBroz said:
I think I can safely say that everyone thanks you for your quick help in beginning the process of resolution. This is very helpful and positive information you've provided. Some people use the networking capabilities of MySpace in ways that were intended; unfortunately, some others do not. It's only when everyone works together in a positive way, as has happened here today, that the abuses are resolved.

Now we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings.

:rose:

thank you sarahhh

you helped ast time too, didnt you??

always appreciated ;)

you guys kick ass for taking care of this! how people can sleep nights is beyond me.

and personally, I willl have a hard time falling asleep knowing that she did not steal from me sniff sniff

i feel so left out

:)

hehe

but SERIOUSLY. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. This pisses me off, and I am behind y'all all the way

SeattleRain said:
and personally, I willl have a hard time falling asleep knowing that she did not steal from me sniff sniff

i feel so left out

want me to swipe something?

Good for you!!!!

You are awesome. :nana: :nana: :nana:

Maria2394 said:
well, eve, I hope shes gone, but Im still getting the private thing message. and now the messages are coming in from people who tellme hwo great she is and would never do that sort of thing and they asked for the links, lol...they gottem!!

~~~~

message entitled,

unlikely j'accuse!

from stuart ryder

my response--

cute sub line, however I would never accuse anyone without proof. so , here it is..

here is the link to Net

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=295726

if you look at a poet named MinorMonster, you will see his poem, an art poem, titled Things learned from Gravity, ( which is on her profile page) she took as well..

http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=285035

we have a thread that deals with theft of intellectual materials on our site, here is the link to it, she is the prime subject today and will remain that way until she removes the work she has stolen.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=21228469#post21228469

here is a link to Lauren Hyndes submission spage, and if you go through the girls blog, you will notice how many of this particular poet's works that she has taken.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=103442&page=submissions

Date: Jan 31, 2007 7:34 PM

So... I just read your forum post - send me the stated proof, please.

Stuart

TheRainMan said:
want me to swipe something?

unless that is a clever euphemism, no, write yer own

aren't you up late? don't you have jet lag or something?

:kiss:

SeattleRain said:
unless that is a clever euphemism, no, write yer own

aren't you up late? don't you have jet lag or something?

:kiss:
I hear he's on Western Time. All coolness. ;)

SeattleRain said:
Hey! Why aren't you in bed? Waiting for some company? My texas toes are freezing.
Because it isn't that late where I am?

Oh, wait. You said something about company. That changes things, Ms. Austinite. ;)

TheRainMan said:
12 days on the peninsula, only rained once.

i got very confused by that. :cool:
The rain thing is a big hoax to keep the Californians and the Easterners from moving here.

Really. :rolleyes:

Back