This thread is going to the dogs...

5e163301094161d2d2e661d5360e2c396e6b20de.jpg

dogpurpose1.png

And to show us how.

attachment.php

I'm not crying, you are.

That hound looks about the age of my old beagle. He's 12, but this spring caught a rabbit in the veggie garden, and gave it to me alive.

Dogs are the best people.

I'm not crying, you are.

That hound looks about the age of my old beagle. He's 12, but this spring caught a rabbit in the veggie garden, and gave it to me alive.

Dogs are the best people.

Hey, Tan. Just caught this.

Yeah, she's eleven now. If you're interested in our story, I told it over here.

What I did not mention... I'm not the only one who has smelled Mom's perfume around her.

***shrug*** I'm not saying that Mom sent her back to see about me. But, I can damn sure picture her with St. Peter's earlobe telling him that he was gonna send me a dog.

4f2023fc86c475d8325e2ccbf8db1aa2.jpg

***sigh*** Gonna be a looooooooong night.

Being in a tourist area, with lots of American contractors working here, it's been a looooooooooog night since Thursday (Canada Day). Friday and Saturday were just to keep the pyromaniacs in practice for tonight's show...that should be it until Labour Day.

ETA: Give Daisy Mae a scritch behind the ears from me and Watson (ma hound)

Last edited:
Being in a tourist area, with lots of American contractors working here, it's been a looooooooooog night since Thursday (Canada Day). Friday and Saturday were just to keep the pyromaniacs in practice for tonight's show...that should be it until Labour Day.

I try... I really do try not to be the grumpy old dude on the block (as difficult as that may be for some that know me well to believe).

But, when my dog can't even pee for three nights... Come on guys. Setting aside for just a moment that state law says no fireworks inside city limits, can we get just literally three minutes so she can squat before knocking me over getting back in?

My poor feral kitties are cowering under a bush in my backyard. They normally live in the front hedge but its been too scary for the past few days and nights.

At least here they enforce a 10 pm curfew on fireworks so its over for tonight.

My poor feral kitties are cowering under a bush in my backyard. They normally live in the front hedge but its been too scary for the past few days and nights.

At least here they enforce a 10 pm curfew on fireworks so its over for tonight.

Its barely dark here by 10pm: that's when they usually start! last night's performance was weak, reflecting the very reduced numbers of American tourists here. One display, about 10:10pm. I assume next year the border will be open and there will be a huge series of fireworks (Canada Day will be a Friday and the 4th of July a Monday next year.)

hD9AFrul.jpg

Owning a German Shepherd is hard work! The pile on the floor is what came out of "Mein Hair" after a single brushing!

Does anyone remember the Star Trek episode, "The Trouble With Tribbles?"

We get ten or twelve tribbles out of every brushing!

Back