*thread etiquette...?*

it's not the getting nailed part

DVS-

It's the rolling over and going to sleep afterwards that we find too familiar!

:D

wink

WSO-

Sorry, I guess you should have used the wink!;)

Plastered, nailed, hammered, screwed, drilled.... hmmm, the carpenters have made quite an impression.

wildsweetone said:
far out! that picture Quasi showed was YOU?!!! i didn't realise you had a mole right there though.
Mole where? Isn't that a flattened bug?

Re: it's not the getting nailed part

bridgetkeeney said:
DVS-

It's the rolling over and going to sleep afterwards that we find too familiar!

:D
Don't we all do that? I do...after she cums 5 or 6 times, of course. :D

Re: wink

bridgetkeeney said:
WSO-

Sorry, I guess you should have used the wink!;)

Plastered, nailed, hammered, screwed, drilled.... hmmm, the carpenters have made quite an impression.
I would clasify plastered and hammered as drinking terms. The rest fit well as you say, though. Love those carpenters. I liked Karen, the best.

Re: Re: wink

DVS said:
I would clasify plastered and hammered as drinking terms. The rest fit well as you say, though. Love those carpenters. I liked Karen, the best. Here's your wink --->;)

typical

Don't we all do that? I do...after she cums 5 or 6 times, of course.
DVS- that's when we want to have significant bonding time... hard to do when our SO's are dead to the world and drooling...:)

Re: typical

bridgetkeeney said:
DVS- that's when we want to have significant bonding time... hard to do when our SO's are dead to the world and drooling...:)
Ah, but isn't that prefered to the norm, as you ladies have mentioned?

Wham, Wham, Wham, Wham, Bam Bam Bam. Thanks

i am still trying to get the 'bugs between the teeth' picture outa my mind. poor bugger rofl

Karen Carpenter... ohhhh man, did she have one heck of a voice. i've got an LP here somewhere's... nothing left to play it on though, the needle on the stereo got put away 'somewhere safe' when we moved nearly four years ago. still haven't found it.

'When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waitin' for my favourite song...'

mode of address

God, it's about 2 pages back
DVS- we're friends, you can call me bridget...:D

If you are referring to the violence during animal copulation, I don't understand the connection.. that's during, not after..:confused:

WSO- thanks for making the Carpenters connection for me... my RAM must be too full. My favorite is their Christmas album... we bought the CD
:)

Re: Re: Re: misunderstood

This quote...
wildsweetone said:
gee, why does that ring a bell? ;)

was in response to this quote...
DVS said:
I just couldn't resist a little sexist fun. Then, I promply went to sleep

IOn rereading, I guess the 'norm' I mentioned was only inferred. But, when WSO says gee, why does that ring a bell, I assumed that statement was referring to her (normal) sex life with her husband. Too much of an assumption?

DVS-
That was the assumption... so are you saying that you have significant converstaion with her as she is cumming five times? What a lucky woman! :)

quote:
Originally posted by DVS
I just couldn't resist a little sexist fun. Then, I promply went to sleep
gee, why does that ring a bell?

actually, i was referring to the you promptly going to sleep bit... recall falling asleep halfway through helping me reformat my harddrive?

it's about time you got yourself a day job. *sigh*

and it's about time i did some writing grrrr

Last edited:
communication at best

ROFLMAO

A friend of mine says "communication at best is bad"... I guess DVS and I were in our own little reality there! :D

I think we have about 18 topics going on between 6 people. That could number out to be:
6 topics between 2 and 2 between 6. now, that's some speed posting

be decisive!

I think we have about 18 topics going on between 6 people. That could number out to be:
DVS- I think you should start a new thread and lead us in where one of these conversations is going. :)

Well, I don't want to piss anyone off and fill up the AH with nonstory mumbo jumbo.
:eek:

invasion of the body snatchers

Well, I don't want to piss anyone off and fill up the AH with nonstory mumbo jumbo.
Who is this posting under DVS's name?:D

Re: invasion of the body snatchers

bridgetkeeney said:
Who is this posting under DVS's name?:D
OH, no bugs in the teeth of that smilie. Not having fun, sweetie?

having fun?

Life is by definition in the keeney household "fun"... There is too much to enjoy not to laugh often and loudly...

I just don't ever ride a motorcycle without a helmet to guard my pearly whites... We grow really big bugs down here.

Back