To Experenced RT submissives and those that know them

1) Did you try to go back to vanilla?
yes i have
2) Were you successful?
yes i have been so far
3) Did you life feel "right" without it?
yes i feel right i am who i am not what i do during sex
4) How long did it take you to go back to BDSM?
not long, i just backed out of it

Richard49 said:
Once you experenced RT BDSM ....

2) Were you successful?

Yes I've tried to go back, no I wasn't successful. I did not feel "right" without it.....there is an emptiness, and not it is not sexual...it is definitly more on a mental/emotional plane...and it did not take very long at all.....
:kiss:
:rose:
Moonie

I'm not that experienced in RT but have had some experiences and I don't think I could go back to vanilla now. It's good but for me it doesn't completely satisfy me. Now when I am getting to know someone I let them know of my submissiveness, if they go running obviously they aren't right for me and I'm not right for them. I'm not in the BDSM scene here so that is why I have to let the guy know. some take it well and are Dom, while others get scared and run the other way. So yes I have gone back to vanilla, no I wasn't successful because it didn't satisfy my needs. And I'm not in a relationship since so it's taking awhile to go back to BDSM

well, i was still trying to live the vanilla life (as much as possible for me anyway) for a lil while after i first experienced bdsm. but bdsm was just a small piece of it for me...the toppings on the pizza that was D/s...once i realized that i was a natural submissive, and not just some chick who liked being Dominated in the bedroom, i knew that vanilla life would never and could never fulfill me, and i gave it up completely. there is unfortunately no place for a submissive gal in the vanilla western society of today.

Richard49 said:

2) Were you successful?

Once I had experienced the real thing, and had it confirmed for me that my desires were not just in my imagination, there was no way I could settle for less by going back to vanilla. As time has progressed, and I have met Master, this knowledge has magnified for me. Our relationship is based on real emotion equated with vanilla understanding of deep love, but there is also the undeniable need we feed in each other for the lifestyle choice we have made to live 24/7. I now know what I always felt was missing in other relationships, but could not define until I had enough information to analyse with.

Catalina

Re: Re: To Experenced RT submissives and those that know them

catalina_francisco said:
Once I had experienced the real thing, and had it confirmed for me that my desires were not just in my imagination, there was no way I could settle for less by going back to vanilla. As time has progressed, and I have met Master, this knowledge has magnified for me. Our relationship is based on real emotion equated with vanilla understanding of deep love, but there is also the undeniable need we feed in each other for the lifestyle choice we have made to live 24/7. I now know what I always felt was missing in other relationships, but could not define until I had enough information to analyse with.

Catalina

Catalina, I could almost have written this. We're still waiting for the day that we live 24/7, but otherwise it rings very true for me. Well said.

Re: Re: Re: To Experenced RT submissives and those that know them

Desdemona said:
Catalina, I could almost have written this. We're still waiting for the day that we live 24/7, but otherwise it rings very true for me. Well said.

Is from the heart. As unbelieveable as some may find it, I believe we were meant to find each other to fulfil that void no-one else could come near to. It never occurred to me to limit my search in any way, or to settle for someone who was Dom, but not able to reflect the love I was waiting for. I was told I expected too much, but if you don't expect and believe you are worth it, ain't no-one going to come present it to you on a silver platter. Translation = follow your dreams and believe they can happen, don't hesitate and give in to the fear that one special person just for you may not exist, and never let anyone tell you that you are too picky just because you can't find who you search for in your own town...sometimes you have to open yourself to the possibility of moving 16,000 kms to find bliss. :heart:

Catalina

Richard49 said:

2) Were you successful?

Nope, didn't have the need to...and hopefully wouldn't have the need to as I am very happy with my current Sir ight now And if I do, I'm not sure if it would ever be the same. I can't imagine....

:rose:His Flower:rose:

My only real life experiences have been flavored by domination and submission. I embraced that side of myself. My need to submit is the only thing that allowed me to take those first steps into real life at all. I question how much I need BDSM in my life and I strongly suspect that I would be unhappy without it. I need to feel protected and safe in another's dominance. That strength gives me the strength to become the adult I hope to become. I need discipline and belonging to a master and giving my submission to him, allows me to borrow strength and discipline in a way that makes me feel good about myself.

Richard49 said:

2) Were you successful?

1) Yes we tried.

2) No we were not successful.

3) No we didn't feel "right" as we both missed that part of our relationship at the time. It also felt as if a wedge had been placed between us for a little while there.

4) I would say that it was probably a couple of months before he told me that he wanted it back. What a relief that was!! Our relationship has only gotten stronger through that experience, so I can't say it was a bad thing for us.

Back