To keep the review thread clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fflow said:
No, I dedicated it to you as an homage to the thread you started some time ago about words and phrases one should never use in poems. I wasn't trying to be mean, or anything, other than funny. Sorry it didn't go that way.

If you're ever wondering if something I said was meant to be mean or funny, you can usually assume that I was going for funny, even though I failed miserably.

I try not to be a mean person.

Sincerely sorry for the mixup.

I'll delete the dedication.

xoxo

fflow
Thank you for deleting the dedication to the poo poem. And yes, I thought you were being mean and I wasn't sure why. Good to know that you're just a funny guy.

Reviewers

Sunday Du Lac
Monday duckiesmut
Tuesday Tristesse
Wednesday jthserra (?)
Thursday Rybka
Friday DeepAsleep
Saturday My Erotic Tale

Anyone willing to cover Wednesday until jthserra reappears?

Last edited:
New AV

BTW, I decided to change my AV to more accurately reflect my personality.

I'll do Tuesday, Eve. (starting next week.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tathagata said:
it looks like Wed is still open...if you want to take it just sing out...

La la la la lala la!

I'll do a temp for Jim. My Wednesdays are sometimes not too hectic crazy with life and on the ones that are, I'll make Tath do it. :nana:

Count me in. again

Syn :kiss:

Sabina_Tolchovsky said:
so Syn, does that mean we have to mud wrestle to decide who takes wednesday...Lol :devil:

No, love. Please do the review today. You spoke first. I've done plenty, and not very well, so let's have fresh virgin meat. :nana:

(sorry Pat!)

Read every poem. Mention the ones you like. Have fun!

Syn :kiss:

for some reason I keep loosing the thread when I go to post the reviews I have tried to post three times now and it won't let me....any suggestions? :confused:

Sabina_Tolchovsky said:
for some reason I keep loosing the thread when I go to post the reviews I have tried to post three times now and it won't let me....any suggestions? :confused:

cut and paste to a Word file as you go.

when you are done, paste the entire review into this thread.

for some reason, the new system signs you out if you have no activity for a few minutes.

:rose:

PatCarrington said:
cut and paste to a Word file as you go.

when you are done, paste the entire review into this thread.

for some reason, the new system signs you out if you have no activity for a few minutes.

:rose:
That's what happened to Eve's ex.

Thanks, Eve! That was - what - 2 seconds? - that we managed to keep the thread clean. :D

And thanks, Sabina. Great review. :):rose:

Lauren Hynde said:
Thanks, Eve! That was - what - 2 seconds? - that we managed to keep the thread clean. :D

And thanks, Sabina. Great review. :):rose:
That's 2 seconds longer than my mind stayed clean looking at Lauren's av. Is tha whore-frost in the background?

flyguy69 said:
That's 2 seconds longer than my mind stayed clean looking at Lauren's av. Is tha whore-frost in the background?
Yeah, great av.

L, are those boobs real did you cut and paste them on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back