"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tristesse said:
Thirty-one new poems today and my recommendations are –

. . .

My favourite today –

Missed Migration by Reltne
Thank you for mentioning my new poem, Tristesse.

It happened yesterday. I was outside with my dog. When I happened to see a dead Monarch butterfly mostly covered by the fallen leaves. I guess it waited too long to head south and got frosted. It was so sad to see bright summer colors hidden by the late brown of November. It should have been halfway to Mexico by now. :(

I guess today's poem could be considered the theme sequel to my haiku, Bye-Bye Butterfly.

Last edited:
Just wanted to Thank LeBroz, 4 Degrees, and Blue ... :rose: For commenting on my new poems today. Your support really means a lot. :heart:

Also ...
I appreciate all the others who have read too. :rose:

:rose:

Why does the moderator of this forum keep taking my icon away? :mad:

Everytime i post a thread, the son of a whore edits out my paper icon.

Matthew Craig said:
Why does the moderator of this forum keep taking my icon away? :mad:

Everytime i post a thread, the son of a whore edits out my paper icon.

I'm not a moderator here anymore, but why don't you write to them and ask? If it's not violating any of the forum rules (which are the same here as anywhere else--no spamming, no personal info on other posters, etc.), I can't imagine why they would.

Angeline said:
I'm not a moderator here anymore, but why don't you write to them and ask? If it's not violating any of the forum rules (which are the same here as anywhere else--no spamming, no personal info on other posters, etc.), I can't imagine why they would.
Sure, and i'll just write to the president while i'm at it and ask him why he's waging war for oil?

Matthew Craig said:
Sure, and i'll just write to the president while i'm at it and ask him why he's waging war for oil?
I'm actually checking into now. I'm not sure why your icon didn't show up. I'll let you know if I find out an answer. :)

The Poets said:
I'm actually checking into now. I'm not sure why your icon didn't show up. I'll let you know if I find out an answer. :)
Thanks but i won't hold my breath.

The icon is back. I don't know why it disappeared. This year, with forum upgrades, I've seen whole threads disappear and never show up again. I guess the new software is down to just eating icons now. ;)

I have given my Saturday New Poem Reviews day to an excellent reviewer, I have been busier than a three legged dog on the highway with trying to meet the deadlines on my three book contract.

I enjoyed my time doing reviews and am passing the baton to some one that will enhance the reviews for Saturday.

Thanks

Art~

also thank you Lauren for the wonderful mention of the poem "The Sign" I have been given lessons from Du Lac that has opened up a new arena of writing for me.

Saturday New Poetry Reviews

Due to some scheduling restraints, MET has asked if I could cover the Saturday New Poetry Reviews for a few weeks for him. Well... hold your breath a little longer, I am working on them now and hopefully will have them finished before your faces get too blue...

jim : )

thanks jim...

for the replies to my virgin and new submissions. i really appreciated your input and suggestions.

i only have one thing to say re: "shamed"... i did mean to spell "the" as "thee" and you'll all soon see i often do that frequently (specifically with that word) to let readers mind wonder... but if/when i'm using it "thee" - i am also refferring to a person i have in mind.

I have just submitted several others that I hope will be approved and published over the next few days. hopefully the consistency in my style will be more apparent then. it isn't very traditional - but then i am not.

again sincere thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm glad to be here and welcomed so!

fern (aka cock whore)

I just discovered this thread...I was just surprised to see a bunch of my new poetry went up in the last 24 hours...Would love input.

Had to drop in and Thank ya'll for the kind words
and reads on my new poem *Clit Split* yesterday ...

It was not intened to be very serious,
sometimes I like to have a bit of fun,
this was the result. :D Just me stepping
* outside tha box. *

Again, Thank You and Happy reading ~ ;)

:rose:

RhymeFairy said:
* outside tha box. *
If you don't stop using "tha" a tree will grow out of your ass. You may like it. You may not. But it will happen. I saw a documentary about it on the discovery channel last night. After this guy dropped a few pears out of his ass, he stopped saying "tha." Or was it an apple tree?

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who's read and commented my latest poems. A big hug goes out to all you guys!
Apologies for my spelling of 'A November Crowd ' , haven't had much sleep lately.
Hope you all enjoy my future poems!

WickedEve said:
If you don't stop using "tha" a tree will grow out of your ass. You may like it. You may not. But it will happen. I saw a documentary about it on the discovery channel last night. After this guy dropped a few pears out of his ass, he stopped saying "tha." Or was it an apple tree?

what 'tha'

you know 'that' there is a shortage of 'tha' trees
and 'tha' mo we do to grow 'tha' little buggers
'tha' better off we are,
of course if a tree grows in my ass it will be a grape tree

I think apple trees grow out of people with the name EVE <grin
just ask 'tha' man...Adam

My Erotic Tale said:
what 'tha'

you know 'that' there is a shortage of 'tha' trees
and 'tha' mo we do to grow 'tha' little buggers
'tha' better off we are,
of course if a tree grows in my ass it will be a grape tree

I think apple trees grow out of people with the name EVE <grin
just ask 'tha' man...Adam
If I ever offer you an apple pie, think twice about it--same goes for RF. I heard she was making fruitcake for the holidays.

WickedEve said:
If I ever offer you an apple pie, think twice about it--same goes for RF. I heard she was making fruitcake for the holidays.

I know your not gonna believe 'tha' rumors, RF is making candy canes not fruit cakes I think that is sack and I look forward to 'tha' home made 'Apple Pies' I know a few people I would serve it to with pride <grin....mornin'

* pouts *

seems I have made it to tha naughty list
... what tha heck did I do? :confused:

I love apple pie's, candy canes, AND fruit cakes. :D

Oh ... am I tha fruitcake? :confused:

Mmm, can ya'll add whip cream?
Hmm, wonder how THAT would tatse. ;)

Mmmm ... Passes out Apple Pies,
Candy Canes, N Fruit Cakes to All ~!! :D

Now .. Am I on tha good list again?
I shared .. so ... Well heck, I hate sharing,

grumbles, goin out tha door ...

saldne said:
jthserra - a most definitely thumbs up to this wonderful reviewer! Thank you, jthserra! No need to feel bad for speaking how you feel. How is one going to improve if you don't? I really have a lot of respect for you. I watched your reviews yesterday, and was amazed the amount of time you spent doing so - trying to help some authors. That is terrific, and I believe we need more people doing the same.

Dare To Be The Next Man wasn't an easy write, and I'm going to do some editing today because I do agree with what you had said. It's mostly at the end that needs work, but it's gonna be a killer doing it. I WILL improve this sucker! It just may take some time.

I have to add that I appreciate all feedback and thank you, all, but please don't assume my work is non-fiction. I do not want any sympathy votes or feedback - if you wanna give it to me, go for it! Be honest with me. I was on another site for years that really gave some harsh reviews - this is nothing. There is a way of giving constructive crit without being mean. Okay, so don't give it to me - just be kind when correcting me or telling me what you think. :D

I'm glad most of you liked my teddy poem -No More Thought

I wonder what others would think if they saw a teddy bear all alone in the street in the same position. My mind automatically goes straight to negative thoughts. I thank my mother for that.

Oh shit. I've almost wrote a story. Hey! Thanks to all that commented. It is much appreciated.

:heart: saldne

holy shit, a story that needed to be writ

My respect level for you just jumped a few notches, salde :rose:

"I have to add that I appreciate all feedback and thank you, all, but please don't assume my work is non-fiction. I do not want any sympathy votes or feedback - if you wanna give it to me, go for it! Be honest with me."

"I WILL improve this sucker!"

a few more :rose: :rose:

jthserra is ruthless only in his objectivity, I think he is one of the rare ones that puts together well thought out and reasoned critiques, even though I don't agree with him some of time, it pays to consider what he has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back