To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

( I guess I missed this drama because I never seem to be sure if I have KRC dialed in on the sincerity-sarcasm meter )

Hell if I know, because all of your "we don't have all of the facts" arguments certainly apply in this situation.

I certainly don't want to see e-mails and chat logs on here ever again to prove anything.

For all we know KRCummings was handing out hugs , kindly informing his wife that KK was off his meds, and sharing support group info.

That being said, I'm in general agreemnet with Zip on this one, and I'm terribly disapointed in KRC for crossing that line. It's one I never considered crossing the first time this KK stuff came up, it's not one I would have considerd crossing in my rage at the heights of the Lance or Bratcath wars.

This makes me very sad:( I think KRC is big enough to own her own crap.

I don't think I can really express how sad this makes me feel at this time.

So I'll probably just take a break from the GB for a while.

I am too.

I can't even...

:(

I am too.

I can't even...

:(

Who the fuck are you that your disappointment in me is supposed to be some kind of ripple on the pond that is my Lit life? Others I can understand because we've all been on the site together for some time but you're some noob that I can't recall ever having any significant interaction with.

Who the fuck are you that your disappointment in me is supposed to be some kind of ripple on the pond that is my Lit life? Others I can understand because we've all been on the site together for some time but you're some noob that I can't recall ever having any significant interaction with.

So what did the email say?

I'm sure you don't care about my opinion either, but I'd like to know what it said before forming one.

Hey, who are you to be angry with me? Settle down and own this shit.

Same here
especially since KK is saying it went to
her dads wife...

KK also said:"The email was given to me. Essentially, it took great issue with my being mean to fat women, my being a racist and a pedophile, etc."

If that is the case, those are some pretty huge labels to slap on someone's head, especially when KRC couldn't possibly be sure that KK is even that older guy.

But yeah, the email was just shits and giggles, no big deal. It was a service. A "nice email" in which KRC felt sorry for her, and wished her well.

So what did the email say?

I'm sure you don't care about my opinion either, but I'd like to know what it said before forming one.

I said I was on this site and someone supposedly her husband was on these threads and I linked Sonny's and a couple other KK threads for context. I used an email that is the same as my Lit name so it wasn't exactly anonymous.
It is what it is. He's a scumbag and I don't care. If it's not the guy Sonny outed then the woman would know that obviously and at worst she gets a laugh at everyone here being stupid. If it is the guy then fuck him. He's a creepy fuckwit that preys on women. He deserves whatever happens. If you don't agree then fine. Lots of people don't.

KK also said:"The email was given to me. Essentially, it took great issue with my being mean to fat women, my being a racist and a pedophile, etc."

If that is the case, those are some pretty huge labels to slap on someone's head, especially when KRC couldn't possibly be sure that KK is even that older guy.

But yeah, the email was just shits and giggles, no big deal. It was a service. A "nice email" in which KRC felt sorry for her, and wished her well.

No, I never said he was a pedophile. I do believe I did say his posts were mean to fat women and racist at times though.

I said I was on this site and someone supposedly her husband was on these threads and I linked Sonny's and a couple other KK threads for context. I used an email that is the same as my Lit name so it wasn't exactly anonymous.
It is what it is. He's a scumbag and I don't care. If it's not the guy Sonny outed then the woman would know that obviously and at worst she gets a laugh at everyone here being stupid. If it is the guy then fuck him. He's a creepy fuckwit that preys on women. He deserves whatever happens. If you don't agree then fine. Lots of people don't.

Speak for yourself darlin'

No, I never said he was a pedophile. I do believe I did say his posts were mean to fat women and racist at times though.
So, KK didn't lie about the email being sent, or the rest of the stuff you said, but did lie about your telling the wife her husband was a pedophile? Riiight.

You really figured you had the right to say a single word to that women, eh? You're a real piece of work.

The fact is, you don't have all the facts, it wasn't your job to butt your nose in, and took chances that could result in some very negative outcomes for that family, whoever the fuck they are. If you really felt KK was this man and that he was preying on innocent girls here, what you should have done was notify Laurel, and possibly the police.

Uh huh, and you really figured you had the right to say a single word to that women, eh? You're a real piece of work.

The fact is, you don't have all the facts, it wasn't your job to butt your nose in, and took chances that could result in some very negative outcomes for that family, whoever the fuck they are. If you really felt KK was this man and that he was preying on innocent girls here, what you should have done was notify Laurel, and possibly the police.

Could be worse, I could post private chat logs with friends.

Could be worse, I could post private chat logs with friends.

....and then not learned a lesson from it the hard way. I agree, that could have been worse. In this case however, you're an educated, fully grown middle aged woman with a military background. You. Should. Have. Known. Better.

I would think that a wife would want to know that her husband is leading a double life. It was a service. And really the email is no different than sending links to Lit out to some friends. I don't think I ever actually mentioned names.

you are making a huge assumption there. however creepy kkk is, you just went right over into the douche-nozzle territory by sending that email.
Of course it's a scumbag move. It was obviously meant to be one. But if you are risky enough for long enough, you also risk meeting the one scumbag who is willing to cross the line.
so you think arc is also a scumbag?

I wouldn't have done it.

It's hard to feel sorry for Ken, though, given his words and actions here.

you are making a huge assumption there. however creepy kkk is, you just went right over into the douche-nozzle territory by sending that email.

so you think arc is also a scumbag?

I don't deny that I went into douche-nozzle territory. I've actually been pretty forthcoming about all this. I could have kept my mouth shut. It's not like I didn't know what the reaction would be.
I did what I did and I admitted it and I don't make excuses for it.

well KK is already back on Lit claiming the email went to her dads wife...
so I can only assume that the email had very little effect on his/her everyday life...

So, I don't think we'd be breaking any Lit rules, not that that matters at this point, if KRC posted a copy of the email. Right? Just so we eliminate the "I believe it said"s.

Paedophile or just impersonator, big difference...

I don't deny that I went into douche-nozzle territory. I've actually been pretty forthcoming about all this. I could have kept my mouth shut. It's not like I didn't know what the reaction would be.
I did what I did and I admitted it and I don't make excuses for it.

Except that you did make excuses for it.

Back