To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

Nobody is talking about "theories," only about facts. The fact that the media has programmed people to think that conspiracies are always mere "theories" is in fact proof of a conspiracy in itself.

The Georgia Guidestones conspiracy had most the world population dying off....in 2010

David Icke believes the worlds governments are controlled by lizard people that live inside the hollow earth

and I guess you think the moon landing was fake too?

Hey Ken, I'm not Cheyenne and Sonny nor are they one person. That's an awful guess on your part. I can't say I expected better though.

:kiss: I can count at least 7 litsters that you/I have had dinner with.

Many no longer post here though. (Raindancer, where are you???)

And some I keep trying to have dinner with but they never got their timing right to be in town! (Zander!)

Ooh, ooh! I know this one! And it's a happy thing. :)

Nobody is talking about "theories," only about facts. The fact that the media has programmed people to think that conspiracies are always mere "theories" is in fact proof of a conspiracy in itself.

Conspiracy theories which are based on fact are called criminal prosecutions.

All the conspiracy theories presented on Lit depend upon ignoring every fact which makes the conspiracy theorists look stupid.

Ha! I did forget the twin~ that was just a joke. I was mostly referring to the same birthdates on the KK profile and Natasha's fb.

But, quirks? He was a nutcase AND not so innocent of revealing personal info here as well, as I recall. I may be mistaken. It may have just been death threats to someone's family :rolleyes:

I don't think he made threats. I seem to recall him wishing Freakygurl's family were dead. But I could be wrong. It was a long time ago.

Ooh, ooh! I know this one! And it's a happy thing. :)

It is? I sure hope so. I"ll have to PM her if it's a happy thing!

edit: Patient1 says he read here that raindancer has a serious boyfriend. Yay!
I hadn't read that and he neglected to tell me. Bad boy.

Ooh. :)

Just go for a soda? :D

Wait, what?!

Don't even joke about cybering with the garbage guy before me!

omg ahahaha! :D

Fuck. We have a winner!

Bahahahaha! Oh shit. Oh.

Who do you think it was sean?
eh, I decided to clean up my flicker. I forgot about the photo link. oh well.

ditto. KKK in meltdown is quite funny.

So sean, what did you drink tonight?

KK's explanation is way too entertaining to be only on page 2!
K(ar)en is assuming, not entirely without justification, that everyone will get bored at some point and this will all blow over. He's counting on the fact that, after enough time has passed, accusations of althood become part of the background static here.

K(ar)en is assuming, not entirely without justification, that everyone will get bored at some point and this will all blow over. He's counting on the fact that, after enough time has passed, accusations of althood become part of the background static here.

But we all know that some of us won't ever let that happen, don't we? :D

But we all know that some of us won't ever let that happen, don't we? :D

It's an old PR technique. Die-hards who refuse to let Kraft come slinking back will be explained as "a couple of malcontents who always had it in for good ol Karen".

I dunno, I'm not convinced Sonny has it right. It's the voice thing. Between the KK video and the interview with the actress. Both girls have the same...I don't know what..lisp almost? The way they pronounce words, or how the words are formed within the shapes of their mouths? I don't know what to call it, but I am sure their voices are the same. I'm having a hard time believing the guy hired or paid for an actress to to that watermelon/chicken video. I keep thinking if that were me, I would be embarrassed to even ask someone to do that. I'd be thinking the actress would be wondering why she had to pretend to be some forum poster. I'd be thinking the actress was thinking I was an obsessed weirdo.

I can't recall at this moment whether or not the KK in the watermelon video specifically said "hi, Literotica dot com" or something. I think it did, in which case wouldn't that actress be wondering about the site? Wouldn't the guy be thinking she might come to the site and read his rantings as KK?

I'm not making much sense here, I'm super tired, I just don't think KK is that older dude. I think KK is the actress, though.

Also, am I nuts or did KK's OP say it was a female who put together all the links and brought it to the board? A female who was pissed off about KK calling her fat years ago? I'd like to know why KK thinks it was a female and not Sonny. Or maybe KK thinks Sonny is an alt for said female? I dunno, it's all very confusing. I'm really not sure what is actually the truth, but I don't think the real truth is what people are certain is the truth at this time.

That is the way of the GB though, the trolls here will latch on to something perceived and repeat it so often it becomes truth in the memories of everyone else reading their posts.

I dunno, I'm not convinced Sonny has it right. It's the voice thing. Between the KK video and the interview with the actress. Both girls have the same...I don't know what..lisp almost? The way they pronounce words, or how the words are formed within the shapes of their mouths? I don't know what to call it, but I am sure their voices are the same. I'm having a hard time believing the guy hired or paid for an actress to to that watermelon/chicken video. I keep thinking if that were me, I would be embarrassed to even ask someone to do that. I'd be thinking the actress would be wondering why she had to pretend to be some forum poster. I'd be thinking the actress was thinking I was an obsessed weirdo.

I can't recall at this moment whether or not the KK in the watermelon video specifically said "hi, Literotica dot com" or something. I think it did, in which case wouldn't that actress be wondering about the site? Wouldn't the guy be thinking she might come to the site and read his rantings as KK?

I'm not making much sense here, I'm super tired, I just don't think KK is that older dude. I think KK is the actress, though.

The reasons why an actress would make those vids was the big sticking point for me, but then Ken says that he's a movie producer, so it's not beyond the realms of reasonable for him to give her a call and say "I want you to test for this... here's the script".

I know KKK passed off a few pics of her tied to a bed in a sauna that weren't her, but fuck, loads of people do that shit so I never bothered with it.

The reasons why an actress would make those vids was the big sticking point for me, but then Ken says that he's a movie producer, so it's not beyond the realms of reasonable for him to give her a call and say "I want you to test for this... here's the script".

I know KKK passed off a few pics of her tied to a bed in a sauna that weren't her, but fuck, loads of people do that shit so I never bothered with it.
She made one video, in a period during which she was being paid by Ken to appear in a movie he was producing. If you watch the video, you can see her reading the notes in front of her.

There are no holes. It is what it is.

The reasons why an actress would make those vids was the big sticking point for me, but then **** says that he's a movie producer, so it's not beyond the realms of reasonable for him to give her a call and say "I want you to test for this... here's the script".

Yes, I got that explanation as well, from other people, but it still doesn't sit well. I can totally see reading a script and acting out some scene, but that video was just talking about various things, naming a website, giving a shout to some screen names, saying hey this is really me. It doesn't seem like that video would be the norm for a reading. What the hell would he tell her? That the part was for some insane internet prowling political nutcase? She just rambles on and on in that video, like she is either a person that is just being herself, or a person that is too drunk to notice she isn't reading for a part properly and is instead just rambling on.

I am betting on it being a person that is just being herself. The huge Hollywood glasses are odd too. Like she was trying to both prove she was a slender female, as well as hide her actress self from Literotica members.

The more I think about it, the more I think KK is the actress. Even in KK's big speech here she mentions absolutely nothing about the actress. She tries to clear everything else up, but mentions nothing about the actress.

It's an old PR technique. Die-hards who refuse to let Kraft come slinking back will be explained as "a couple of malcontents who always had it in for good ol Karen".

But then there is you. Someone who WAS convinced after the first hulabalo years ago and now sees the truth. You won't be seen as someone who has always had it in for good ol Karen.

Also, am I nuts or did KK's OP say it was a female who put together all the links and brought it to the board? A female who was pissed off about KK calling her fat years ago? I'd like to know why KK thinks it was a female and not Sonny. Or maybe KK thinks Sonny is an alt for said female? I dunno, it's all very confusing. I'm really not sure what is actually the truth, but I don't think the real truth is what people are certain is the truth at this time.

That is the way of the GB though, the trolls here will latch on to something perceived and repeat it so often it becomes truth in the memories of everyone else reading their posts.

You're not nuts. KK is though. He seems to think Sonny is an alt of someone else. Haven't figured out yet if KK meant me, KRC, or someone completely different. KRC says she sent the email KK was talking about to Ken's wife. I certainly have referred to KK as "he" all these years. The rest of KK rantings doesn't match either of us so it could be a third female? Who knows?

Patient1's theory is that KK writes like the Unibomber and is probably also not mentally stable. In other words, you can't logiciallly explain something that a crazy person thinks/says.

Back