To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

Meh. It was going to come back to him eventually, one way or another. That it came back to him in the form of an email from KRC is of no more consequence than if it had arrived in any other way.

And lest we forget, it is highly unlikely to be the first time Mrs. Ken had the inkling that her husband was a creep.

Meh. It was going to come back to him eventually, one way or another. That it came back to him in the form of an email from KRC is of no more consequence than if it had arrived in any other way.

And lest we forget, it is highly unlikely to be the first time Mrs. Ken had the inkling that her husband was a creep.

Uh, no. This is an anonymous forum. It wasn't your job or your right to tell the entire board the RL identities of anyone, whether you got it right or wrong or not, or whether KK had a link that did or did not prove a damn thing. There shouldn't have been anything coming to anyone off these boards.

And no, you can't just dismiss that KRC did this. Had it been anyone else half the board would be devouring that person whole, going nuts trying to flame them. She needs to be held to the same standards as everyone else wen it comes to RL and Lit becoming intertwined.

You can think it was highly unlikely all you want, but the fact remains that you have zero proof that woman was at all unhappy in her marriage. You have no idea whether or not she had ever considered him to be anything but wonderful.

Dear Litsters

Please don't email my wife and tell her I am hanging out on Lit.

She thinks I am at work.

hugs and kisses.
Pete

Meh?

There's no 'meh' about it, Sonny.

How would you feel if someone sent your wife an e-mail?

You think your wife would appreciate it?

Fucken hell.

*sigh*

She crossed the line.

Then the question becomes, why did KRC decide to carry Sonny's attack to Karen's family, are they one in the same, or is this just your standard blackmail conspiracy.

"Karen" hasn't got a family, dumbass.

Then the question becomes, why did KRC decide to carry Sonny's attack to Karen's family, are they one in the same, or is this just your standard blackmail conspiracy.

You really do need to keep reading... KRC has already explained exactly why she sent the email.

Meh?

There's no 'meh' about it, Sonny.

How would you feel if someone sent your wife an e-mail?

You think your wife would appreciate it?

Fucken hell.

*sigh*

She crossed the line.
I'd feel concerned for my children's safety, since I haven't given anyone here her name. But in terms of any potential content of that email, you'd be telling her less than she already knows.

I hope no one would. But that doesn't mean I can expect that no one would.

Blackmail for what? Some fucking tomato seeds?
There's nothing deep here. Shits and giggles at the expense of a scumbag.

Back