Trump wusses out of debate with Harris (of course)

He should be sued for breech of contract. In a real world vs suing ABC for saying he’s a rapist. He is. or at the very least he’s a molester.

He should be sued for breech of contract. In a real world vs suing ABC for saying he’s a rapist. He is. or at the very least he’s a molester.
Trump is using this suit as an excuse, except the suit was filed before Trump agreed to the ABC debate.

Last edited:
No, he refused to have the debate on a biased leftwing 'news' outlet where he'll be constantly cut off and she'll be spoon fed hard questions like how many legs does a dog have and what color is the sun.

We don’t need no stinkin’ debate.

Habitual loser Trump is going to continue doing habitual loser things and the Democrats are going to win the White House and both houses of Congress.
We need a debate

Don't worry I have Harris's transcript

Giggle giggle giggle
I'm black
I'm a woman
Hehe ehehehehhehhehehe
I'm Indian, I'm diverse
Hahahhahahahahahahah
Policy? Um....I jailed all those black thugs!
Hhehehehehehehhehehehe
Racism? By ancestors sold slaves hahahahhahahahah
I sucked cock to get all my jobs
Hawk Tua! hahahahahahahahhahahah

He should be. The dems have weaponized the justice system, secret service and FBI against him. :)
Spoken like a true card carrying MAGAt 😊

As for the debate, Trump should be nervous about it. He probably sees no upside because Harris would bring the receipts, plus he’s doing what all good narcissist psychopaths do, trying his best to control the situation.

Giggle giggle giggle
I'm black
I'm a woman
Hehe ehehehehhehhehehe
I'm Indian, I'm diverse
Hahahhahahahahahahah
Hhehehehehehehhehehehe

Your commentary is as interesting and chocked full of factual information as always. 👍

Giggle giggle giggle
I'm black
I'm a woman
Hehe ehehehehhehhehehe
I'm Indian, I'm diverse
Hahahhahahahahahahah
Hhehehehehehehhehehehe
Yes, your misogynism is clear

No, he refused to have the debate on a biased leftwing 'news' outlet where he'll be constantly cut off and she'll be spoon fed hard questions like how many legs does a dog have and what color is the sun.
No, he backed out of a debate he had already committed to. He committed to debating the qualifying Presidential candidates, not Biden.

Now, he is trying to run to Fox to swaddle him. Fox News who has already made a huge payout for lying, and there is likely more of that to come.

Last edited:
Is Biden mentioned anywhere in these requirements? Does Kamala meet all of the requirements? Yes! Is Trump backing out like a frightened child? Yes!

https://abc.com/news/adaaae86-2621-41c7-b8f3-33a5215783f2/category/1138628

All participants must meet the requirements outlined in Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution to serve as president and must have filed a Statement of Candidacy with the Federal Election Commission. All participants must appear on a sufficient number of state ballots, as certified by the Secretary of State or the relevant election authority in each state, to attain a majority (270) of electoral votes in the presidential election by Sept. 3, 2024. All participants must agree to accept the rules and format of the debate, as formulated by ABC News.

All participants must reach at least 15% support in four separate national polls of registered or likely voters that meet ABC News standards and the following additional requirements:

Polls must be conducted using probability sampling by one of the following entities or pairs of entities: ABC News, CNN, Fox News, NBC News, The New York Times/Siena College, Quinnipiac University, The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post.

Debates should not be on any media outlet.

An independent and unbiased location with scholars as the monitors. No live audience, and a number of strict rules for behavior. No advance knowledge of questions. Live, unedited feed to all media sources.

Fox lawyers to the court in defense of why they are being sued to buggery and back again, "No reasonable person should believe a word of what our network broadcasts. Fox is entertainment, not news."

Court, "Fair point, well made. Pay up."

Trump needs to be cut off or he will talk over anyone else.

He’s the epitome of “iI’s not what you say, it’s how loud you say it.”

Last edited:

Giggle giggle giggle
I'm black
I'm a woman
Hehe ehehehehhehhehehe
I'm Indian, I'm diverse
Hahahhahahahahahahah
Hhehehehehehehhehehehe
The PB left in action

Uh huh.

Debates should not be on any media outlet.

An independent and unbiased location with scholars as the monitors. No live audience, and a number of strict rules for behavior. No advance knowledge of questions. Live, unedited feed to all media sources.
In theory this would work, but it fails to account for convicted felon Donald J Trump's use of the "Gish Gallop", which is to spew numerous consecutive falsehoods to overwhelm real time fact checkers.

The efficacy of this approach is shown by the number of clueless, uneducated voters who to this day insist that "Trump actually won all 50 states in 2020" and that "the 2020 election was stolen".

Why won't Harris agree to do the debate on Fox?
Why is ‘rump a lying wuss!
Gee, which network got sued for fucking with the last election??
Fuck Fox
Hold the a-hole to his word!!
He made shirts
He’s chickenshit! Live audience? 50-50% sure! Those interrupting get fined and removed!! And no continuous mike !
But
‘rump will get his way like and privileged brat

Spoken like a true card carrying MAGAt 😊

As for the debate, Trump should be nervous about it. He probably sees no upside because Harris would bring the receipts, plus he’s doing what all good narcissist psychopaths do, trying his best to control the situation.
When unassisted 20 yo assassins aren't shooting at him he shoots himself in the foot. :)

I'm sorry, leftists, am I taking time away from you waving the Palestinian flag and telling women they don't exist anymore?

In theory this would work, but it fails to account for convicted felon Donald J Trump's use of the "Gish Gallop", which is to spew numerous consecutive falsehoods to overwhelm real time fact checkers.
Exactly. It checks and reigns in WeirdOld's weird behavior.

The final word, IMHO....
nIwOwdU.png

Back