Trump wusses out of debate with Harris (of course)

Debates should not be on any ONE media outlet.
available to all, but no one media source can be forced to carry the debate in the U.S
An independent and unbiased location with scholars as the monitors. No live audience, and a number of strict rules for behavior. No advance knowledge of questions. Live, unedited feed to all media sources.
1722880586334.png

An independent and unbiased location with scholars as the monitors.

🙄

Um, not only do MAGAts NOT accept “scholars” as being the best arbiters of truth and objective fairness, but they also actively undermine those “scholars” legitimacy and threaten their lives, so…

😑

Report: Trump is reconsidering the ABC debate.

(Translation: There's no way he'd be doing this unless he thought he was in trouble. No. Way. 😀)
He's similar to Lit's chief ammosexual, the StayPuft Marshmallow Man-- lots of bravado and saber rattling, but actually an insecure coward who has trouble maintaining relationships in real life.

Some of Lit's Deplorables are predictably retreating to their safe space of saying, "All politicians are fucked up. I'm arming myself for when the SHTF." And then they sit down on their lover, er, I mean couch, and make another diary entry online.

Trump has shown he's a phenomenal debater: Tulsi Gabbard

Fox News contributor Tulsi Gabbard joins 'Jesse Watters Primetime' to discuss how she's helping former President Trump prep for his debate with Vice President Kamala Harris.

if she truly believes he's a phenomenal debater, this should be an even easier night than previously thought.

Trump has shown he's a phenomenal debater: Tulsi Gabbard

Fox News contributor Tulsi Gabbard joins 'Jesse Watters Primetime' to discuss how she's helping former President Trump prep for his debate with Vice President Kamala Harris.

if she truly believes he's a phenomenal debater, this should be an even easier night than previously thought.
Always the best people.
To prep for a democrat why not get someone who thinks and responds like a democrat???

Always the best people.
To prep for a democrat why not get someone who thinks and responds like a democrat???
Putin's favorite female politician has had an interesting career arc, from second-tier candidate for Democratic nomination for President in 2020 to Republican debate-coach today.

“I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl’s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network?” Trump wrote.

Trump cited how “This Week” panelist Donna Brazile gave the Clinton campaign advance notice about town hall questions during the 2016 primary campaign to suggest something similar could happen with Harris. He also questioned whether ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, with whom he is involved in litigation, would be involved, though there is no indication he would be.

“They’ve got a lot of questions to answer!!!” Trump wrote. “Why did Harris turn down Fox, NBC, CBS, and even CNN? Stay tuned!!!”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4847185-trump-raises-questions-abc-debate-stay-tuned/amp/

Will Trump wuss out after all?

Well now, Harris' campaign team appears to be playing three-dimensional chess again.

Trump declared "Biden's out, so the debates' off!" and Harris' team has been goading Trump as "chickenshit" publicly (Trump is, of course, chickenshit, but I digress).

His Alpha Male pride wounded, Trump sullenly agreed to a September 10th debate. Same rules, microphones not turned on when it's not your turn, etc.

Then things got interesting. VERY interesting.

The HARRIS team accused the TRUMP team of wanting "hot microphones" throughout the entire debate.
The TRUMP team replied, we did NOTHING of the sort, we WANT microphones turned off.
Trump, sullen little whiner that he is, said WAIT! If THEY want "hot mikes" let's do it!
The Trump team said no boss, we got this under control, blah blah blah
But Trump was now fighting HIS OWN CAMPAIGN TEAM over "hot mikes".

....and a whole day of politics was lost on this stoopid nontroversy.

Make no mistake, it's the HARRIS campaign team AND Donald Trump who want "hot mikes".

Team Harris knows that Harris won't play by the Marquess of Queensbury rules that Hillary Clinton was scrupulous to follow in 2016.

They KNOW what to expect, they KNOW Trump will interrupt, threaten and invade the body space of his opponent...he's done that before.

The HARRIS team WANTS this to happen. It will be the shittiest optics ever for Trump.

They've obviously gamed out the alternatives and figure they can flip Trump's inevitable fuckup onstage to their advantage.

LINK

Maybe if he wanders, Harris will take him by the tie and lead him back to his podium like a little kid.

Maybe if he wanders, Harris will take him by the tie and lead him back to his podium like a little kid.
Oh that would be completely adorable. Trump would lose Texas, Florida AND Montana if that ever happened.

Well now, Harris' campaign team appears to be playing three-dimensional chess again.

Trump declared "Biden's out, so the debates' off!" and Harris' team has been goading Trump as "chickenshit" publicly (Trump is, of course, chickenshit, but I digress).

His Alpha Male pride wounded, Trump sullenly agreed to a September 10th debate. Same rules, microphones not turned on when it's not your turn, etc.

Then things got interesting. VERY interesting.

The HARRIS team accused the TRUMP team of wanting "hot microphones" throughout the entire debate.
The TRUMP team replied, we did NOTHING of the sort, we WANT microphones turned off.
Trump, sullen little whiner that he is, said WAIT! If THEY want "hot mikes" let's do it!
The Trump team said no boss, we got this under control, blah blah blah
But Trump was now fighting HIS OWN CAMPAIGN TEAM over "hot mikes".

....and a whole day of politics was lost on this stoopid nontroversy.

Make no mistake, it's the HARRIS campaign team AND Donald Trump who want "hot mikes".

Team Harris knows that Harris won't play by the Marquess of Queensbury rules that Hillary Clinton was scrupulous to follow in 2016.

They KNOW what to expect, they KNOW Trump will interrupt, threaten and invade the body space of his opponent...he's done that before.

The HARRIS team WANTS this to happen. It will be the shittiest optics ever for Trump.

They've obviously gamed out the alternatives and figure they can flip Trump's inevitable fuckup onstage to their advantage.

LINK
Harris is a prosecutor. She knows how to handle rude, mouthy witnesses. I think she's planning to talk over Donald Trump, to shout him down, and make him look flustered and weak.

Don't worry I have Harris's transcript

Giggle giggle giggle
I'm black
I'm a woman
Hehe ehehehehhehhehehe
I'm Indian, I'm diverse
Hahahhahahahahahahah
Policy? Um....I jailed all those black thugs!
Hhehehehehehehhehehehe
Racism? By ancestors sold slaves hahahahhahahahah
I sucked cock to get all my jobs
Hawk Tua! hahahahahahahahhahahah
If I were Harris' campaign manager, I'd hire you to post your schtick everywhere we could find online. It's such a perfect distillation of what you're really voting for if you vote for Trump.

Always the best people.
The usual suspects undoubtedly think Tulsi fits that bill.

The HARRIS team WANTS this to happen.

Yup. Trump is in "guess I'm gonna have to save my campaign on my own" mode, which almost guarantees disaster. Last time it was this bad for him, the solution he came up with was to get a bunch of morons to storm the Capitol.

Keep the mic open, and he'll hang himself with his words. Meanwhile, Kamala needs to do a balancing act of projecting joy and hope while also doing something equivalent to belittling his manhood, so he loses his shit. I think she might be just the one to pull that off. 🤔

Harris is a prosecutor. She knows how to handle rude, mouthy witnesses. I think she's planning to talk over Donald Trump, to shout him down, and make him look flustered and weak.
i would say she's perfectly capable of projecting her voice over his without any need to devolve into shouting.

i can always tell the tv shows and commercials aimed at trumpies... they always speak as if they were fighting over the noise volume at a ring match. fuckers.

Back