TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Good morning folks.

Gloomy day in store weather wise. But the heater works, and the coffee is good.

Some brass stock that I had ordered came in. I'm going to fabricate a looooooooooong cleaning rod for the long range rifle. The off the shelf cleaning rods/kits just weren't quite long enough. I haven't quite figured out what I want to do as far as a handle is concerned. Maybe something out of Walnut?

I purchased two identical kits so that length would never be a problem.

Must be the computer programmer in me.

:D :D :D

Anyone surprised that big business is now falling all over itself to help Biden fight Covid?

;) ;)

Or that rioters are still rioting?

So much for rainbows, Skittles™ and unicorns.

I purchased two identical kits so that length would never be a problem.

Must be the computer programmer in me.

:D :D :D

All those pieces parts are a pain in the ass. If this works out I'm going to make one for the smaller caliber rifles and one for the pistols. We shall see.

I dreamed that I was stuck with a peacock.
What the hell inspires a thing like that?
:confused:

It means you need a change, look it up in one of the thousands of dream dictionaries if you want more than that, my mom was big into those types of things.

Me, I prefer coffee and breakfast wraps and I have both today to go with boring catalogues. I could use a change too, a beach in Fiji for a couple of weeks would be nice.

This is for you Wat

2d624544a28aaaf35d282d5253623f49e533fc18bc61618b81657cd91c46a465_1.jpg

One of my granddaughters was in her car seat and was chatting with my son when the wife interrupted for one reason or another to wit my granddaughter piped up with, "Shut up bitch, I'm talking to daddy!"

They pick up the darnedest things. :D

I once told the Reverend that we had shit for dinner.

Mother tried to pass it off as that's how I said fish.

:cool:

One of my granddaughters was in her car seat and was chatting with my son when the wife interrupted for one reason or another to wit my granddaughter piped up with, "Shut up bitch, I'm talking to daddy!"

#FamilyValues

She still thinks VatAss is her biological daddy? How cute.

We won't even go into some of the things my boys used to say, they did grow up with a great sense of self-esteem though. None of them take any crap to this day.

Home. Grazed a bit in. The two trades I had today actually finshed their shit. Almost. It's 2021 finished, which means there are still surprises for Wat to find.

Maybe I'll send the little girl to sort them out after we find them. Hell, I'll give her $5 a day outta my own pocket if she can learn to cuss like Lee Ermey. Wat can teach that . . . .

There has been a load of st000pid shit from the last week and a half which I'd like to tell. Maybe this weekend. Or maybe fuck it. Maybe I'll just go out and riot instead.

One of our tenants was hauled off in an ambulance. We have some warranty work to do in his unit. Wat as the property manager that, if he dies, do we still have to do it?

9e9a47e7b1481d65e310917f5d6fc0e8.jpg

Packard_733_Coupe_1930.jpg

lusciousnet_lucy_pinder_xpost_rpage_780413915.jpg

Happy Friday!!!

There is an experiment going on as to whether one of the relatively new barn cats can make the transition to being a house cat. So she's inside. She spent the night in her crate and is now out and about exploring. Litter box manners are paramount. She don't figure that out and it's back to the stable with her furry ass. I think she has what it takes.

Mr. Cat is keeping an eye on her.

I'm watching this coffee . . . .

3a6ba7d7a153344b2b0fa2e32f63302a.jpg

1937-Packard-1508-12-Convertible-Sedan-1.jpg

2411755_3579e38.jpg

New cat is killing all of the toy mice. She is keeping herself well entertained.

Old Cat is watching.

Off to torment the weasels . . . .

586419168d5d7b50c5de0bdd1f669bef.jpg

30-Packard-Standard8-733-DV-09-GG_034-800.jpg

Stacey%20Poole3.jpg

Good morning all.

Yet another piddle around the house day. In for a bout of yoyo weather. One day sneaux/rain, sunny and clear the next, then sneaux/rain again. <shrug>

Back