TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Yes, Napoleon the pig. I felt sorry for the poor old horse.

We're so sorry, Uncle Albert, but we haven't done a bloody thing all day. Did go out and meet a buddy and went to breakfast. Appetite seems to be back in full force, which is good, I guess.

Saw a couple of deer withing range this morning. Too bad they were in the neighbor's yard. Across the road. :rolleyes:

Woods weasels . . . .

8833ae056c3fa581b607ae59a700cccb.jpg

1937-packard-120-c

Sophie-Horward-34.jpg

I see deer, two does every afternoon. There is an ancient stump 80 yards up the hill that is covered in thick bittersweet vine that still has foliage on it. They come for a snack and ignore me as I go about my business as long as I stay close to the house, the vehicles and the pool deck which means that I can get as close as 60 yards before they start walking a bit farther up the hill to graze on the grass. This is my hard times fall-back plan. Tame deer who don't consume the news so they can be taken without a clue.

I know people like that.

It's the final Football Sunday.

My Ma Homey will be playing!
So my team will be competitive, as usual.
I'm really looking forward to this. I'll need to make up a big batch of nachos.

:cool:

I'll need to limber up and prepare to do the happy, happy touchdown dance. :nana:

No, that too has changed. T'Storms is the forecast now. Sneaux is still in Tues. forecast though.

I clearly cut the dance short...

:D

My bad.

We're going to have, according to the not-so-accurate weather goddess,
violent thunderstorms on Wednesday and temps in the 60s;
and she was so damned happy about it!

It's getting to be that time of year in tornado alley.

Have you seen the NewDay USA pitch woman?

I am in pure lust. She is a babe among babes.

However, she acts as happy as the St. Pauli weather girl.
What do they give these women?

:eek:

I am not the only consumer of news here.

They act a little too coherent for that.
It's probably a trade secret.

Now, there's a more likely scenario.

I can see that. The next time I see one, or the other, I will think that.

I've refrained from jumping on the Twitter and the likes bandwagon. It seems like a prescription for confrontation.

If it makes ya feel any better, the sunshine came with a temp of 24 and the promise of rain tomorrow.

Back