TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

The football games really sucked out loud today.

So we watched Straight Eight Shootout on youTube.

Ice cream for dessert.

Waiting for Sneauxmageddon . . . .

599ba373277275db42dba3e6ca1bd7ab.jpg

47-Packard-Super-Clipper-DV-16-SJ_011.jpg

maggie-green-13.jpg

I finally found my errand running motivation, so those are done. I hope I can find my cooking motivation for the coming week. That'd be nice.

Be happy you can cook. Those that depend upon me finding my cooking motivation, may be sorely disappointed. <looks around...now, where DID i put it?>

Be happy you can cook. Those that depend upon me finding my cooking motivation, may be sorely disappointed. <looks around...now, where DID i put it?>

I learned to cook because I like to eat.

I'm a good cook because I like good food.

I learned to cook because nobody else was going to.

Eventually I got good at it - especially when I discovered that better ingredients make better meals.

Cube steaks are simply not steak. :cool:

Happy February!!!

Sneauxmanotmuch is hanging around, but Certain Death seems much less imminent. That's good, because Wat has shit what needs done today.

Cooking is necessary because eating is necessary. Good ingredients make a world of difference, too. McDonald's isn't food.

Coffee is the Nectar of Allah . . . .

86784afd3e8c73e521d2893a2d893b80.jpg

1b214b08c63805bca3505e7355b6962a.jpg

tumblr_p5yb4fPtdL1uojb3bo7_1280.jpg

Well, give that tooth a good scolding then.

I still get check-up reminders from the dentist in Appalachia who fixed my naughty tooth. Teeth - there were 2. I'm not there any more.

The kitten spends a lot of time on her back. Like the staring I am getting now. Upside down.

I should have let the landlady start the car 30 minutes ago when she asked me . . . .

14952184-1949-packard-antique-thumb.jpg

EAZLcXfWsAAEYPo.jpg

No, I didn't.

All I have to do is bear it until Wednesday now.
I've been through worse. This is more nagging than debilitating.

We got about a foot of snow so far. It's not bad driving, except where the plows push it into 6' piles. State road plows. County road plows. Town plows. And every redneck with an old pickup puts a plow on.

We got about a foot of snow so far. It's not bad driving, except where the plows push it into 6' piles. State road plows. County road plows. Town plows. And every redneck with an old pickup puts a plow on.

Sounds kinda like the WVa version of tractor pulls. :)

Our big news is that the City Council is going to (finally) meet
to discuss a matter of the gravest importance...

How many deer should be allowed
within the city limits.

Really?

My freezer is stocked with made ahead meals for the days when time or motivation are lacking
I learned to cook because my mother was horrible at it and I wanted to survive, I'm decent but I'll never be a chef
I make great coffee, I can drive a truck with a plow blade that I install myself and taught all my sons to do donuts in empty parking lots because we all need to be children again sometimes. No plow rage allowed.
The messages are caught up for me and I have a batch of cinnamon rolls rising that need to be checked on while I refill my coffee cup. I have a great life :)

Back