TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

I don't use my phone for all that much, but it may be the best camera that I own.

lusciousnet_stacked_ginger_688238118.jpg

It's the only camera I own.
However, I don't take pictures with it,
unless it's to help out at the hardware store.

You know, every time I pop over to the politics board
it seems that the intelligence level has dropped yet again.
There are people posting some very stupid shit over there...

I found a couple of papers that I had set someplace when I was here last. I hate when/that I do that. I've got something to go to its Proper Place and I'm thiking about something else just as important which needs to be done then, too, so I put the first important shit in a temporary safe location, and then I forget it, thinking I've dealt with it. And I haven't. Then I need it and cunt find it. I need to start finishing one thing and then attacking the next - except, sometimes, one just isn't able to make things happen so neatly.

I have a camera, but I'm not sure where it is. I think I know, but we know how that works.

:rolleyes:

Mom and I joke about the past tense of some conjugations of the verb to take. We both love to toy with the language by butchering it. And we have a favorite for this one. So, our moron union plumbers - the "smart" one - told me he couldn't get something disassembled and that it should have been "tooken" off during demo. Mom loved it.

lusciousnet_tits_701767767.jpg

This one is digital.

I think that I tossed the last film eater.

Making headway on the clutter.

More is being disclosed . . . .

marjana_nude_and_kneeling-14.jpg

I think you have to do some serious shopping to get one non-digital.

I still remember having a Mavica™ that had a built-in DVR drive to store pictures.
I might even still have it laying around down in my office.

So, I remembered wrong, my last camera didn't use film.

I can't see forgetting a non-phone camera platform as being a death penalty offense.

Found a free engine . . . halfway across the country. Figures. Then again, maybe. Where there's a will, you know.

Insh'Allah.

I'm read for a bit and then tackle this house some more.

8tWPam2GwTsGPtmU_Bfdmp_DeXbWYHUTaLOgZ1Sl08fhr74gh5fJqzW7jHus7_pqtCk0e3tNULOJ6Gs7MXGylrEHAMUlJ658GTYx1xbYrTSByCmTIenpzRIW3UWY-mLtRzI0CXrsE8gyPDhNn0DxZscIURTEvQG9LeMZIGGxCOlh

lusciousnet_chains_1923226932.jpg

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in.

Woohah!!!

Making more headway. Love it when shit happens. Mom said she'd come see what's up.

It's so nice when they allow her off the ward . . . . :rolleyes:

640px-Packard_Clipper_Super_Coupe_1946_E.JPG

lusciousnet_tremendous_tits_1038604214.jpg

Found an old ad for a long engine. Free to a good home. From last year - last summer.

He still has it.

Wheelin'-n-dealin' . . . .

Corner the (non-existent) market, as it were.

4882393624_4c3c470c32_b.jpg

lusciousnet_wendy_fiore_700930527.jpg

I slept okay, drank my morning coffee while enjoying breakfast someone else cooked and cleaned up after and then took a long walk. Next up is something off of my to-be-read pile, I am thoroughly enjoying my weekend off.

c86461ddc43b97e75e27c197a166ea40.jpg

Something to be said for that. Of course, if it moves and it isn't supposed to, then duct tape.

I'ma make supper here shortly. Mum begged off. She's not feeling up to snuff.

Then some more shit is gonna get tossed.

:D

d7b77e1d402908de176eb1271f234615.jpg

https://www.oldcars*****/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/1946-packard-clipper-fastback.jpg

lusciousnet_september_carrino_1673660527.jpg

I still haven't replaced my phone. I have gotten skilled at swapping batteries on the fly. I have a power inverter to take 12V to a battery charger that takes 110V into whatever phones use.

Oddly, the phone charges the battery only if it s powered off, so I have my phone off a lot.

Having the phone off a lot is clearly a blessing from The Beneficent. With the charging in the car, it was weird to have nothing for entertainment than my thoughts as I waited for my gyro.

Cameras, I got lots of them. One film camera I bought with a half-used roll left in it. Bought an early Canon Rebel digital camera body from the ex and the glass from a Rebel film camera I bought fit it fine. I took a few shots, then it sat in the car unused a long while. I recently started carrying it again, but I don't use it. Have 8 mm cameras and a digital movie camera as well as the many iterations of digital camera as they progressed. I've got several Mavicas that take a 3.5 in floppy. No floppies. No floppy drives of I do get some floppies.

I just use my phone.

Other than the Rebel it's the best camera I own. I hate that it is "smart" though. I tried downloading a camera app but it was no help. The camera is constantly adjusting Lighting in ways that I don't want it to. It tries to make everything look like daylight.

Learning more about cameras and photography is on my long list of skills and knowledge to acquire.

Last edited:
No response from Free Long Engine Boy.

I bet it won't fit into a Prius in any way, shape or form.

Moving stuff downstairs. It's tedious, but I can stop any time I want to and then pick back up as Allah moves me.

Oh, and I got the balky circuit to behave and make juice.

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_nmu1ztPZMG1sj05mbo2_r1_1280.jpg

I got that little elec. job done. He's all happy he's got a place to plug his welder in.

I'm happy he won't be asking for more favors for a while.

Got some stuff cleaned up, and other stuff cleaned out.

Stuff was moved, some of it heavy. Some is reassembled.

Off to read in a few . . . .

b5480d1434abeb0bc8b40aa4a42f269e.jpg

scale_1200

lg.jpg

Happy Sunday!!!

Heard back from Free(Gratis) Long Engine Boy. My plan is a go. Now, to shift into implementation come Monday. I love puzzles.

Time change snuck in like it does. So we lose an hour and get it back in November, with no interest.

Got some more stuff to relocate today. Coffee is first.

5303670e53afec0aa5575c67c497fedd.jpg

1946-packard-clipper-custom-sedan-iii-dave-koontz.jpg

lusciousnet_tessa_fowler_1082532114.1024x0.jpg

Good morning.

I forgot all about that time change crap until I read your post. Anyway, got all the clocks reset now. I'd like to see them go to Std. time and leave it there.

screenshot_20210118-200409_google-jpeg.4946729

Caribou-reindeer.jpg

Not to nitpick, but I think that's an elk.

:eek:

I woke up at the same time, but it was an hour later.
Schrödinger's time...

Like Billy Pilgrim, I was a little unstuck.
This is about the dumbest government program going...

More insurrection across the nation...

;) ;)

To be underreported, film at 3AM, ten-second clip of cops looking all paramilitary.
You know, like the National Guard, only in intimidator black.
A clear provocation against peaceful protestors.

I don't know why I remembered it. I'd like to forget. This time coordination with the sun should be the one-n-only. Daylight is the new Standard. Pissants.

I'm doing some research on how large a person can bore out the cylinders on a long engine. The Ford Flathead crew seems to poke their out another eighth of an inch. Anvil technology being what it is, I think this makes sense. Hell, a sixteenth is a goodly gain, too. In this case, it's be what Chebby did - make a 327 into a 350. But they did theirs the no-bore way. Pussies!!!

The real trick is going to be porting the valve runners. In the block. And blending ports. That's the kind of tedium that will keep Wat experimenting and from running the streets of the tiny town where he stays.

Happy Pi Day, too . . . .

312721f6ec14d488bd637cdcadcd1e79.jpg

1947-packard-custom-super-clipper-356ci-inline-8-coupe-restored-video-1.jpg

lusciousnet_pretty_eyes_232996271.jpg

Back