TSCLT 11.0: The pantheon hates a pussy!!!

No wind, here. The world is white and the sun is out. 18°F. pretty darn nice.

It's 39 F and windy here. I know, I know, for you, that t-shirt and flip flop weather. I'm old and I need time to adjust. And so do my feets.

The sun is below the horizon. Almost time to get the grill going for the salmon.

Finally home. Grazing in on Numbah Wun Fuckee from the take-out place.

Bought another truck. This one will tow things better. Anvil things. And it doesn't have an F in its model designation, either.

Yeah, I know, but I'm not a-gonna listen.

Off to bed soon.

img627.jpg

tumblr_n1plibVdZ01r36vnco1_1280.jpg

Those Dodge trucks with the Cummins powerlant last a long time and tow pretty well.

Maybe on the next go-'round. I settled for a four-door Hemi with the towing package. It doesn't have the trailer load rating of the 2500 (7K vs 11.5K), and it won't likely do hills or get as good mileage loaded as the diesel. But it'll also do a lot more sitting and/or running around, but will be ready for anvil duty on occasion. And it has about a million speeds forward. And as often as I use four wheel drive, I have the whole shift-on-the-fly arrangement. Try to get a regular 2x truck. Good fucking luck.

Oh, I had to do a quick move to dodge ( :rolleyes: ) some traffic coming home. It got its gear, revved right up, and got gone, sounding good in the process. Really good. And staying below 4000 RPM, too. Just like Zelda.

It needs: a good running board/step, a bit louder pipes with low restriction, a cold air intake, K&N filters throughout, and to have its oil changed to Wat Approved synthetic. and a good tool box. And to lose its gay tonneau cover.

One thing at a time. Coffee first . . . .

d429ec736de188c3b5d1ee23bee138c4.jpg

img628.jpg

tumblr_mwjayabbkU1qik5qso1_1280.jpg

I played high school football (american) with the owner of the local Dodge dealer. He sings the jingle on the radio ads. Ghey. Dodge is the most popular pick-em up truck around here. I guess the peoples like the singing.

Morning folks.

Out here it's Ford and they're all 4WD. Many years ago it was Chebby, but time moves on. Dodge never really caught on out here for some reason, hell, you see more Toyota Tundra's than Dodges.

Happy Football Sunday.

KU knocked off Texas yesterday.
That comes under the heading of how the hell did that happen.

It's gradually cooling off here, seems that it 'tis the season.
I don't want it, but hey, it's a caning of the tides sort of thing.

Hopefully everyone is doing well, better than me.
I'm just now getting out from under the sinus infection that made me miserable.

Well, it's not getting any worse so there's that.

Anytime I take anti-biotics I start taking that pro-biotic stuff. The anti-biotics kills off the good stuff in your gut along with everything else.

Yeah, it's kinda surprising how many Tundras that there are out there. I know one guy who has one. He swore off 'Murrikan trucks years ago, and he loves his. I'm not a fan. And I saw a Nissan at the dealer last night that was so fucking ugly - full words and not "fugly" - that mere words are inadequate. Fire would fix it.

This is Ford country around here, and has been for most, if not all, of my life. The cops are still driving Fords. They had some Chebbies (Shivverlays) in the 80s = those old pig Caprices. They gave way to Crown Vics after a very few years. But nothing sounded like the old Belvidere 440s a-comin' to git ya . . . .

Fuckin' runnin' boards are kinda expensive. How did no one put any on this thing all its life? Mom will need a step stool. I need to make an upgrades list.

Bad as a Harley fuckin' Davidson . . . . :rolleyes:

104aa8b4f57527b5189179fa3d41b252.jpg

30E6oFth.jpg

I hope you didn't get that awful color.

The only acceptable colors for vehicles are: black, white, grey, silver.

I do.

Back in the day, when I was wearing a tie every day; it was a dark suit, white shirt... but then I went crazy with the Jerry Garcia ties.

I have style.

Almost never see Nissan's out here. Way under powered.

Not as many Jeeps as there used to be either. Maintenance issues and costs. First the Italians tried to fuck them up, then Chrysler bought them and almost got them back on track when the Germans bought Chrysler and started fucking with Jeep. Now the Dutch are having a go at it. <shrug>

The Toyota's hang tough out here. It's all about power at altitude.

Our Dogde dealer also sells those Jeeps. They are very popular here, especially those pick up looking ones. They are cute, but too small. Better suited for a cheerleader.

Back