TSCLT 11.0: The pantheon hates a pussy!!!

I'm good on the coffee for now. Just need to remind myself to save a mug's worth for the drive out to the range.

Trying to set up a quail hunt with some friends. Herding cats might be easier.

Just don't fix the bird dog.
It makes them kind of lazy.

I think that there are a lot of fixed bird dogs at Lit...

I pant and drool, therefore I think!

Out by Turf Paradise. The degenerate gamblers have been displaced by degenerate addicts.

I almost called in sick this morning. I'm not sick, I just don't like going out in the cold.

As a trooper though, here I am. Nose to the grindstone!

The weather babe is wearing an old woman's dress.

Who the hell is picking out her outfits?

9th Circus upholds California ban on magazines holding more than 10 rounds.

This means that BotanyBoy will have to practice his speed swapping...

:D

I had a lady visitor over yesterday. She fondled my guns. Too early to tell if she can cook.

There are a lot of unknowns. But fondling the guns instead of running in horror is a good sign. She even gave me some sass about shooting squirrels with a semi-auto 12-ga. I like a bit of sass.

I see Stihl has a new line of power tools. The "AR" series. I don't think they thought that out very well.

I love it.

I'm not in California so I can use more than a 10-round mag with them...

And that's just the nail gun. :D

Here at the jobsite in Eastern Hell. Allah hasn't stoked the fires this morning. Yet.

Made a container of chili to bring down here for lunch. And left it on the stove.

Motherfucker!!!

No matter. It's payday, so I deserve to eat out. :rolleyes:

13cb320bd1fd51425a1377ee04adde70.jpg

tumblr_n2fzkhvViF1tvedogo1_500.jpg

Although I managed to avoid getting shot, I may have to call in sick tomorrow anyway. Had a woman in my car with a raspy cough Monday night and I'm starting to get that woofloo feeling all over again

Good news is I can taste the flavor of the throat lozenge, bad news is throat lozenge ain't doing much good

Although I managed to avoid getting shot, I may have to call in sick tomorrow anyway. Had a woman in my car with a raspy cough Monday night and I'm starting to get that woofloo feeling all over again

Good news is I can taste the flavor of the throat lozenge, bad news is throat lozenge ain't doing much good

Gargle some warm whiskey...

;) ;)

Back