TSCLT 11.0: The pantheon hates a pussy!!!

Warm whiskey. Blech. Good thing . . . well, never mind.

Allah damn, it's slow here. We got more help coming in next week. I hope he's a touch more in tune than FNG#1. FNG#2 called out today. I never understood taking time off when you've been on the job for maybe six weeks. Wat called in his first sick day - hip surgery was scheduled - when he was here pushing 5 years. Wat don't miss time.

It ain't that warm, but it ain't bad. Should be a touch better tomorrow.

Hurry up and wait . . . .

100_3654.jpg

tumblr_metktxndbm1rnx5f7o1_1280-jpg.153205

Took my Dad's cure-all. Really spicy Mexican food then crank up the heater and sweat it out in layers of blankets.

Temporal scanner says 98.6° (American)

It's funny how most participants in this thread think the same way and got COVID - some more than once.

Being a blind contraian isn't a position.

Although I managed to avoid getting shot, I may have to call in sick tomorrow anyway. Had a woman in my car with a raspy cough Monday night and I'm starting to get that woofloo feeling all over again

Good news is I can taste the flavor of the throat lozenge, bad news is throat lozenge ain't doing much good

You drive drug addicts, hookers, and college alkies around in the middle of the night. Kudos for not getting murdered or offing yourself.

There has been a touch of upfuckage at the company.

Looks like we'll be kiting down south for a Xmas party.

The Big Bossman has spoken.

Road trip!!!

Oh wait . . . I gotta ride with FNG#1 . . . . :rolleyes:

100_3655.jpg

[
DMZ1BBGXUAAPix4.jpg

It was a nice service. His wife decided not to bring his daughters, their 2 and 5 so they don't
really understand what's happening. Thank you all for the kinds words.

Work continues as always, the coffee flowed, and all is normal or as normal as any of us get.

Happy Thursday!!! Could have slept better, but it'll do. Starting to get packed for the overnighter. Not thrilled at the prospects, but it'll be a better couple of days than sitting on that fucking jobsite.

Jabba s000per will be left all alone, but he likes be alone like that, all "large and in charge." Give the fat bastard credit, since his near-death experience last Spring, he has gotten his act together and has lost pert-near two hunyet.

Add a heart of gold, a wit as hot as Islamic Hell and some wicked smarts and he could have created another Wat. But, when you have the original, then what?

Coffee, that's what . . . .

817303522512c468ab97e194763b7bd0.jpg

100_3658.jpg

tumblr_oai1kp7mEO1v4h3jvo1_500.jpg

Took my Dad's cure-all. Really spicy Mexican food then crank up the heater and sweat it out in layers of blankets.

Temporal scanner says 98.6° (American)

The best combination is a couple of shots of warm whiskey and a nice sauna.
I would like to have a sauna, more so than a hot tub.

Damn!

I need a sauna. I've come down with some sort of a cold;
sniffles, sore throat, headache, but on the upside, I still
have my appetite which I treated with some Taco Bell.

Taco Bell seems to use no spices. It's a good thing that
I grow and can my own peppers for times like this.

Fucking Alec Baldwin is now running around lying through his teeth.
He thinks we're FNG-level stupid. When it comes to guns, he's the FNG...

Morning all you sicko's.

Yesterday was a good test of wind 'doping'. It was a steady 13 gusting to 30 and swinging direction +/- 50 deg. Needless to say the 2.5" target on the "Know Your Limits" rack never go hit and the 5" did a lot of dodging.

Bollocks!!! Bring on the hurricanes. Himmicanes, too.

Just about ready to hit the road, which will consist of going to get gas and then going to where FNG#1 is s'posed to meet me. Wonder if he'll be on time. He's likely not sure of the address, and he resents me enough (amazing, isn't it) that he probably won't ask. So, we'll wait-n-see.

He'll ask Jabba s000per.

A day of company silly fuckers . . . . :D

fuck-the-police2.jpg

100_3660.jpg

tumblr_ns2d4ovjfS1qdt6uho1_1280.jpg

They never seem to film them when the wind's howling. The KYL setup is a challenge even with no wind blowing. The rack we have is setup at 500 yds. so that 2.5" plate represents a 1/2 MOA target, or +/- 1/4 MOA. My rifle is pretty consistent at 1/3 MOA (+/- 1/6 MOA) on a still day. So that 2.5" plate is right at the limits of the rifle.

Successfully played "Stump the Cashier" last night with a leek. Sauteing it for some chicken soup. Took three stores to find a roast chicken.

Bought some 10 year-old Glenmorangie at the grocery store. Not even close to the 18-year-old I tried down in Tucson but worlds better'n 60 proof Fir'ball. Downed a shot with a brew of vitamins and cold/flu non-drowsy. Didn't make me drowsy even with the fortification.

Juiced some oranges.

Mostly just killin' time till it all goes away.

It's easy to say fuck the police on a calm day.
It's easy to hit the 2.5" circle on a calm day.

However, I have found calm days to be
few and far between...

;) ;)

I saw that Baldwin saying he didn't pull the trigger. There's no doubt, he's a good actor.

A cowboy movie... you have to assume it was a wheel gun. Probably single-action; but that's not really relevant. How can a revolver fire without pulling the trigger? It's a mechanical process.

Bought spinach egg noodles and the ingredients to make my own noodles/dumplings but settled for a handful of tortellini, garlic, leeks, chicken stock, and a chicken breast in my soup.

Three out of four Prisii currently have the same difficult ABS actuator issue. The 504,000 mile workhorse has never had that common issue with Gen II. Not good when all your spares are down. I need a reliable shop. I have a great one, just not reliable.

The not-very-homemade soup is delicioso.

I saw that Baldwin saying he didn't pull the trigger. There's no doubt, he's a good actor.

A cowboy movie... you have to assume it was a wheel gun. Probably single-action; but that's not really relevant. How can a revolver fire without pulling the trigger? It's a mechanical process.

Spontaneous combustion. :D

Oh, Johnny, that's easy!

It was the shooter on the grassy knoll...

So *somebody* gave him a cocked gun, which he didn't notice, which then fired without him pulling the trigger.

I'm not calling him a liar, but I don't believe him.

His lawyers handed him a script.

He believes it. He also believes that he is now a ghost...

Back