TSCLT 11.0: The pantheon hates a pussy!!!

The Brethren sound very fraternal.

You should seriously consider fraternizing with them. They might be the last vestiges of the patriarchy extant in our life times.

You know what else has my ire up lately? Ads for USAA and that mortgage company that has some retired officer in charge (reason enough to stay away from it). I got a quote from USAA for car and home insurance a couple of years ago and it was twice the price of Allstate. Fuckers advertise about being for the military and veterans, but really they are just parasites preying on those people.

I've been with Allstate all of my adult life. I think I was an original policy holder. I've had an ATT cell phone since 1992. I don't like change. In fact, the sweatshirt I have on right now is nearly 40 years old.

I've been with Allstate all of my adult life. I think I was an original policy holder. I've had an ATT cell phone since 1992. I don't like change. In fact, the sweatshirt I have on right now is nearly 40 years old.

Allstate fucked me over 40 years ago, I haven't forgotten.

And up here, Safeco is less money than anyone else that will bundle my cabin into the mix.

Wat has USAA for auto. They had the 2nd best rate. The best rate they fucked up the processing. USAA for the old house, their underwriting is funky. The price was to put back a historic structure to replace this old house, which is pretty basic. So we left it at auto. I have a credit card with them, and they made me an offer I don' refuse on the new truck.

Wat holds a grudge or three. One of Wat's grudges has grudges. Nationwide. Inshornce. If a Nationwide driver ever hits Wat's shit, there will be lawyers engaged to jack up the settlement. Bloodthirsty money-grubbing ambulance chaser-type lawyers. Cunts fucking cunts. Motherfuckers gonna pay!!!

Went to look at an anvil. It has good vibes. The seller has good vibes, too. The car may have the best bones of any Wat has or has looked at. The engine and brakes have been rebuilt. It's a bit more than Wat wants to fork over, but there's really not much to quibble. It would be a kind of shame to let it get away, it runs-n-drives, and it's 50 miles from here. So . . . .

261137040_4562956230436257_2558921038683852616_n.jpg

BaoBua-CoM-milly_morris423.jpg

I'm in my old, ratty, designed by Bill Belichick Chiefs sweatshirt.

It's football Sunday. There will be snacks. Maybe even bean dip.

Big Stupid is out doing her business.

Little Stupid immediately stole her bed.

I have no idea what she thinks she's won.

Big Stupid is senile and won't even remember which bed
she was in and will probably go to her spot in front of the couch.

And on cue, Big Stupid got let in and
Little Stupid waited for me to get comfortable.

Then (and only then) she decided that she wanted out.
She always suspects that there must have been food involved...

It's like Lit warriors "winning." And, of course, Charlie Sheen. You know, those people can't ever leave the house, because if they try that shit out here in the real world, some mean bastard is going to give them the opportunity to pick up their bloody teeth with their battered broken fingers.

Happy Sunday. It's shopping excursion day. Making the list, the one which got forgotten and left here last time. The one left behind item is top o' the list.

Should I score that anvil, I'd have to ask my old body-work buddy P about the little dents. I wager he knows exactly what to do with them. I also wonder how hard that whole interior seat cover is to remove. Can't be too bad, I s'pose. Hell, it even has a solid trunk floor!

My coffee is liquid, however . . . .

44c161cd76dc2b5079def027dfce8ded.jpg

261338020_4562955830436297_1968164072545296763_n.jpg

tumblr_p44wc4s9vD1tca5ryo1_1280.jpg

I hope the second game is a real snoozefest.
Since the Chiefs play the late game,
I might need a nap.

On a side note, the weather is still glorious here.
This should be what every December is made of.

A bottla Dayquil, a handful of vegimin E, some Airborne gummies to snack on, some broth, a coupla chickens, some tortellini, garlic, fresh OJ, and a quarter bottla Scotch and I seem to be more or less healthy.

Not sure the Scotch did anything. I started measuring out a shot and found that I was pouring light. Even with a full shot, I found I wasn't that drunk. Perhaps I'm building tolerance.

I kept the Ivermectin, Hydroxycloroquine, and Bleach Injections on reserve. Just in case.

Mariachis kept me up quite late.

The cat loves Mariachis. He loves a fiesta; lotsa table scraps. He came <to this> home quite late and well fed.

I haven't even opened the site.

I may have a few tabs to close.

I should investigate.

First, I need to refill this empty cup.

100_3690.jpg

Milly%20Morris4.jpg

Watch "Man of Steel" PDR dude on youtube. Admittedly he's working with much thinner steel these days but it's amazing what he can do to straighten a panel.

Make it Kustom can make anything with basic tools on old iron. Same with Fitzee's Fabrications.

A C-clamp?

Really?

Is this being rebuilt by a carpenter?

Yes, it is. He also has a couple of carriages he has redone.

And he told me he wanted to find one of the original big cables and not the bullshit at Auto Zone.

Wat has spares, pretty much everywhere.

tumblr_n7ygibFrxP1qh4pwmo1_1280.png

Watch "Man of Steel" PDR dude on youtube. Admittedly he's working with much thinner steel these days but it's amazing what he can do to straighten a panel.

Make it Kustom can make anything with basic tools on old iron. Same with Fitzee's Fabrications.

Okay, thanks.

But P would show me, too, and lend me body tools, and probably do half of it while showing me. And I need to visit the old grump.

CUy4o1qUsAEcPqJ.jpg

I'm good at straightening steel.

I just cannot make any money at it.

I treat it like art and it takes for freaking ever...

Back