TSCLT 11.0: The pantheon hates a pussy!!!

Clean sheet day in the middle of the week? Has the world gone crazy???

I see someone set fire to Fox's Christmas tree. I admit to giggling a bit. The token old guy on the morning show was so pleased with that tree yesterday.

I like to do sheets at least twice a week.
It's either that or shower before bed and
my long hair takes forever to dry.

:)

Lori Lightfoot says, "Why didn't they have an armed guard?"

Of course, she would have been appalled had any actual criminal been shot.
Police and guards carry firearms only as show; just authority symbols...

The big city mayors have taught us for the better part of a decade now,
it is the right of protestors to destroy the property of others,
so just get the fuck out of the way.

No insurance, no justice.

:cool:

Poeleases carry sidearms for the sole and express of wasting minorities. It's their raison d'etre, so to speak.

They also have a secret handshake to go along with their Thin Blue Line mentality and world view.

Most are point five-oh on a good day.

As for the rest . . . .

tumblr_mv40v7xqsp1s40ctuo1_500-png.156541

Morning folks.

Good thing this is Range Day Wednesday so I can practice bringing xmas tree burners to justice.

I can't help laughing at Fox's coverage of it's tree catching fire. I don't know why, but it cracks me up.

"It stands for freedom and democracy and a symbol of America..."

This is a VERY dramatic moment in American history and the Bimbos and Himbos are speaking with the appropriate gravitas in their voices.

I do like that term: Branch Covidians.

You should see them discuss the current economic miracle brought to you by MMT...

Fawkin' insane.

I had to run out in my skivvies to start the truck this morning. The battery in the fob is out. After getting back in the house, I saw the spare hanging on the hook.

Can you put a new battery in those things?

I have no idea why my mental picture of you is so far off.

People generally strike me a certain way and somehow or another I end up conflating them in my mind with somebody that I've known in the past all the way down to what they drive where they live that sort of thing.

I have no idea who my general outline for you is based on because I can't think of anyone that fits my general mental image and it's completely wrong. For example every single time you mentioned your long hair, I just don't picture that. Which is weird because several of my native friends do have long hair.

You mentioned a steep drive and I'm picturing you on completely flat land with trees..kind of just slightly above marshy.

Now Johnny I picture in Mayberry in a little Valley surrounded by small mountains.

Bell, I just picture wayyyy over in East Phoenix with similar neighborhoods and commercial tracts.

Biden's Time is up I picture in a holler, like I saw as a child as you get up away from the banks of the Mighty Mississip.

Barbie I picture in a tangle of trees.

Thor is just lumps of snow and postcards of lakes and mountains.

Pete I picture in mountains, but I dunno why.

I had to run out in my skivvies to start the truck this morning. The battery in the fob is out. After getting back in the house, I saw the spare hanging on the hook.

Can you put a new battery in those things?

Yep. I don't know about yours but mine come apart the way a Chinese puzzle does. You pull this tab over and slide that thing apart and it comes apart once you know how to do it it's easy when you don't know it just will not come apart

I'm not sure, but I bought one recently and it was $50 (mainly programming).

I'll bet that you can swap batteries, the replacement is probably $75.

The sum of the parts is always greater than the whole.

While I am from KANSAS and that used to be true,
this is almost like the gateway to the Ozarks until
you hit the ArKANSAS border and it flattens out a bit.

I do live in an oak forest. Good firewood and the
trees are always uprooting themselves from
the shallow soil up here on Billygoat Ridge.

Mine takes a Cr2102. Readily available you can get about a dozen of them for five bucks at Harbor Freight or you can spend two or three dollars for Eveready

Off to the range. Gonna try to get my pistol to discharge without pulling the trigger. Bet ya I save a lot of ammo that way. :D

Back