TSCLT 11.0: The pantheon hates a pussy!!!

Wat has stepped up his game in selecting sexy females. Musta have paid for the premium membership on titties galore dot com

I went and pinched a nerve in my neck that's sending sharp pains down my shoulder. It's very uncomfortable. I'll tells ya, if I was metal, I'd be looking like one of Wat's collector items.

Printed even. The software is available on the webs. :D

I just fired up my email machine, you can sure tell it's coming up on Xmas.

BUT WAIT---------------THERE'S MORE!!!!!

With a solid enough "Queen for a Day" story you can set up a 'go fund me' and really come out ahead.

Home. Last day with Jabba s000per this year, thanks be to Allah. He sees his "heart" doctor and I go on vacation tomorrow afternoon. I don't have much to finish and I think that I can get that done and accompany the lower door test guy, too.

And since the overnight low is forecast to be 66 with a high of 69 tomorrow, I'd be a damned fool not to ride tomorrow, especially since I can load my work implements into a saddle bag with space to spare.

Laurel has subscribed to a better grade of bewb site for me to hose pictures from. And some are being recycled, too. Not the cars, just the h000rs.

Gonna call this a wrap here soon.

tumblr_p4uxktHtqE1x7x77uo1_1280.jpg

img481-001.JPG

tumblr_mr8fubbJLj1s5wpemo1_1280.jpg

Blower door and 55, not 66. I was tired last night.

Happy Friday!!! Slept okay, but still not enough.

Coffee - bring it on!!!

bef90d85361844cf9f55f821cd90652d.jpg

img483-001.JPG

tumblr_mo57aukdXK1rzb0veo1_1280.jpg

Dress warm for your ride! ~~ snicker ~~

My guys won again, so I am in a good mood.
I couldn't watch it, but thankfully there will be a rebroadcast later today,
so my day is set and complete with a fresh chocolate cake and my
toothache has dissipated, so I will actually be able to enjoy it.

Like this fresh cup of coffee. Breakfast of Champions!
Champakians too!

Morning folks.

Settled into another new norm for the weather. High teens at night and sunny in the low 50's during the day. While that is pleasant enough we really need the sneaux.

I have never wanted to hurl myself down the side of a mountain.

The idea has just never appealed to because, danger aside,
it's just too damned cold which is also why
I like my football on TV.

I need to move to Texas.

It's warm-n-comfy out there, but at 80MPH, I'll have my nice woolly sweater, too.

Off to weasel . . . .

tumblr_nshfh48nrW1soe1m9o1_1280.jpg

Hell if it isn't another Friday. These things just sneak up on a man. Big trip to wally world planned this morning to get my fixins for the Christmas dinner. I need to get in and out before all the weekend tourists get there and clog up the aisles with thier dopey kids and slack-jawed husbands.

Been cool enough to wear my leather jacket. I've got lots of hats and lots of jackets and I need to move some place cold enough to appreciate them.

From time to time I consider going back up to the mountains to operate but it would mean a pay cut for me.

Been cool enough to wear my leather jacket. I've got lots of hats and lots of jackets and I need to move some place cold enough to appreciate them.

From time to time I consider going back up to the mountains to operate but it would mean a pay cut for me.

I'm just wearing sweatshirts.

Yesterday I wore my old, ratty Belichick-style Chiefs sweatshirt.

It worked!

:)

It just not connected to land by enough to keep it from falling off into the ocean...

Like we all wish California would do. :D

No one would miss the Chargers!

In boot camp in San Diego, we had to take off our gas masks in the gas chamber and yell out in unison that the Chargers were going to win the super bowl before we could leave.

Back