TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

At 10 am a coal train heading east rolls through town and toots its horn at the crossing.

We always know what time it is!

LOL he’s not allowed in my room and I don’t leave them laying around the house.

Also, he’s not left alone bored much, which I’d imagine helps.

mine sleeps with me, eats with me, it's the only reason I took him - a substitute child or soulmate.
But he's old now, past 14, and all he does is eat & sleep, no longer providing me with any affection.

I’ve got a live trap somewhere, would you like me to catch you a skunk?

No thanks. If I go out driving at 3 AM there's plenty that are willing to commit suicide. :) Saves me having to buy those car fresheners. :D

I see the Barbie Bumper project is rolling along. I'm thinking up a new project. Not to worry, everyone's safe as long as it doesn't involve chemicals or Plutonium.

Wat punching buildings is rolling along. Even Pudding (Little Jabba) is back on board. At least until something "more important" comes along.

The "power washers" are nearly complete with their appointed tasks. Part of which was to douche the building breezeways. Of course, we still have siding repairs to do, and the other batch of Brazilians will be here to install the new steel stairs. After they demo the old wooden stairs.

In the "clean" breezeways.

When Jabbas plan . . . . :D:eek::rolleyes:

EU1_vzqXYAA-wey.jpg

7373f504413f7fa7bd7d97c0f1f0f504.jpg

tumblr_mvguo5QIqa1s9al4go1_1280.jpg

Still alive with no missing or broken fingers. Got the rest of the frame reinforcement in, and it’s even in right!

Thinking tomorrow will be the intercooler and cruise control sensor, unless I take the day and relax.

That’ll turn into the weekend, so I’m probably done until Monday!

There is a rabbit that keeps running around the front yard, taunting and torturing dummy dog.

I’m about to shoot a rabbit.

This idiot wouldn’t know what to do with it if he caught it.

When the coyote got in his yard, he barked at it once and then came back in and laid down on the couch.

We have the occasional 'hood rabbit. It's a bit incongruous until you spy a deer over in the drainage slip.

Jabba s000per got blessed out by Jabba senior at 1645 - and for no good discernable reason. Senior lied, too, and did it on speaker, and we all knew better. What a fucking cunt!!! If Wat were offered a job installing new gates on Hell . . . .

Home with cat. Grazing in - both of us.

At least it wasn't a hot as early in the week.

5386c92e982fd770b39dbb41b09a314f.jpg

acfa1cfa6ebec8a56a47dc8a5eff9294.jpg

tumblr_ofusmtpwqQ1qg0oqso1_1280.jpg

I'm deft with both tools and directions.

But there's this Short Woman with whom I have a bet, so this-here motorsickle needs soupin' up.

Fuck it, I just sprung for the auto-tuner. Think: chip with privileges.

There's no stopping this little mutha now . . . .

3e99c36f4430af1bb346414d0b2ec51c.JPG

b1f47780f5386eb211cffadc39a91903.jpg

So noted.

I think the main thing is to make sure that all your connections are tight so it doesn't suck wind or lose pressure.

Frankly, I can't wait to see what the chip/tuner thingie is good for.

This will be fun.

3d8714558674f8bb5ba78e59e3ea03d8.jpg

905b8ad9-04fe-4a43-a865-b4a4a657415b_large.jpg

tumblr_op7n5scz2v1v3yurro1_1280.jpg

Happy Friday!!!

There's a rumor that I get Brazilian football fucking monkeys today. We are up to four a/c units which are misbehaving. Of course, I'd rather dig a ditch in a shadeless sea of concrete . . . .

Yeah, and it's going to be hot as fuck. Humid, too. I can hardly wait.

Thanks be to Allah for coffee and Saturdays off.

635a78cb0514ac5fd598e8c1509b1fbe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_okhj6lWDn21tgc11ao1_1280.jpg

The tubing gets put together with those fernco couplings they use on plumbing.

Go figure!

Might not hurt to apply a wee bead of some kind of stickum to the inside surfaces before cranking them down. Or grease. Something that doesn't attack rubber.

Unless the directions forbid it.

Even then, it would make them seal more gooder.

The motorcycle always says to use Loctite, but Wat prefers torque . . . .

img-7932.jpg

tumblr_m01kw6JTvh1qahy1ho1_1280.jpg

Okay, they work.

Bikes use lotsa o-rings.

Be careful not to pinch them, because they leak if'n you do.

Wat can really get behind this shade of orange:

92C40024-A079-48E8-A061-45EE81DF5FEE.jpg

d2nWUys.jpg

Today should go well, I have help (read: someone who knows what they’re doing) coming over.

It may live!

I am kind of partial to Go Mango Orange

go-mango-charger-srt-hellcat.jpg

Mostly because it's the best name for a color ever

Good morning everyone.

A helping hand is always appreciated, as long as they don't drop the transmission on your fingers. :rolleyes:

I'm seeing this bike with the orange on the tank and fenders only. I reckon that it'll keep the front one. It's minimal. It's got the balced out look going on, and that's popular now. However, I see a few more chrome bits in its future, like the wee battery box panels under the seat and the chain/belt guard. Maybe a few others as time reveals what it wants to me.

This is gonna be fun . . . .

7dec3040dd079405ed6a5411cbfb76b9_953ec6afeaa0250d.png

1527743045.jpg

Back