TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

f24cnzi1tch51.jpg

Checking on the full batch of jerky was reason enough to call it a night. Bought 2lbs of London broil on the way home. Little over 6 hours I kind of prefer it at 5 hours I like it a little chewier.

Only the tiniest of the blueberries are raisins after nearly 12 hours.

London broil is chilling in the freezer I'm going to slice it on my meat slicer and then this time let it marinade a lot longer.

Man, am I ever up early.
Back spasms.

No sleeping through that.
I might just have to take a little nap later.
I have lots of produce to process; way too many banana peppers.

I don't pay all that much attention to it
unless something really pops, like it did on the morning of 9-11...

I actually slept through that morning, didn’t witness any of it “live”.

Life was a bit of a blur back then.

I am often up early in the morning, but only because I havent been to bed. Hate getting up in the morning. The best part about working nights is when you take a couple of naps in the daytime it feels like you're loafing.

Happy Monday!!! Best wishes for everyone's day. And healing.

It'll be back to Jabbaland here in a little while. Dawns on me, I have a floor to fix. One of those that the floor goofs should fix, but Jabbas are terrified of having to pay $.05 more than contract - especially when the fuck-up was theirs. Which they usually are. No matter.

Looks like rain later. I know, imagine my surprise. This place is washing away, and things are sinking into the mire. Flash flood threats and ponding abound. Nothing like riding with an open-face helmet in the drizzle to wash out a fella's moustache wax.

A bit of josh with the morning coffee . . . .

51451ff2b900b5e88692fed56c702c75.jpg

GWItOMI.jpg

I went back to bed, then I was woken by dog barking.
But, both dogs were asleep so I must have dreamed it...

Good Morning, folks.

We have water issues this morning, but I keep a bit in jugs for emergencies so I have coffee.

This is Bidin gets to do as little or as much as she wants week.

We had water issues a few weeks back.
I'm still waiting for the guys to come back and bury the new cable...

For the first time in my life, I'm waiting on the public water folks to do their thing to fix the issue. Something in the main line.

There absolutely will be some range time this week.

Back