TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

No, we haven't heard shit. The job right down the road from home isn't set to jump off for months, at least. The second phase here os getting the slow treatment from the local housing authority. They always have a massive stack of compliance paperwork which someone needs to sieve through, and there's always one more document . . . .

But I sure hope that "they" see fit to break up the band . . . .

dXkyNwIh.jpg

New batch in the dehydrator. Should be ready by breakfast. Added a couple of Roma tomatoes because they turned out tasty. When I did that last batch I had a vague idea of doing something with a sun-dried tomato style recipe with 'em. Turned out to be good eating by themselves.

I made garden-fresh vegetable soup last night.
Added chopped up hamburger chunks.
It was very good; exceptional
seasoning.

:)

There is something extra sexy about a woman ineffectually trying to cover herself

Yeah, hand-bra . . . .

Okay, time to load up and to get outta here.

Pudding says he'd be early. We'll see.

No matter, there be weasels to herd, so . . . .

rRF8rFP.jpg

I enjoy tattoos on pretty women
in the same way I enjoy bumper stickers on classic cars...

NOT!!!

My pack n ship place doesn't have package lockers so I have to go during business hours. It occurred to me that Amazon has lockers at gas stations and other places where you can pick up. So just to try that out I sent one and only one package to one of those lockers I figured since they can open those lockers 24 hours a day if anything it should get there quicker.

I have some molasses coming. It's coming slow as molasses.

It showed it on a truck and it showed it arriving at that location and now for some reason it's in Ohio beginning the same journey that it begin from Ohio several days ago. Unless it's magic the only thing I can think of is they sent it back because it was coming by US Postal Service or some other carrier that doesn't have access to the locker.

My really, really cheap tire should be here tomorrow. It was $38. I was going to have an extra rim so I decided I wouod put a tire on it so I would have a spare for my spare.

I enjoy tattoos on pretty women
in the same way I enjoy bumper stickers on classic cars...

NOT!!!

Church!

There are LOTS of things that an exceptionally pretty woman can pull off. This leads less blessed women to try really horrid looks. Boy jeans, tramp stamps, chunky heels, yoga pants, sweats, halter tops, belly rings, facial piercings, short hair, and dyed hair.

If it isn't flattering to you why on earth would you do it? Have you no mirror? No honest friends?

Last edited:
Those tattoo's that look so chic when you were 19 aren't going to be looking the same when you're 60.

This batch of jerky is quite good. With the amount if water you drink with jerky, after removing all that water, it seems like it would be more efficient to eat steak.

Back