TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

I found it entertaining.

Enough so that I am now finishing the series. I think that I know what happens, but I'm not sure how they got there.

Still dripping. Ready to hit the road, physically. Ment'ly? I may be more ment'l than inspired. But they pay me. Allegedly, they'll pay me moar.

Off to torment some weasels . . . .

2f3274e50beda9e6e9c873eed9d3676e.jpg

24139198327_43ab947005_b.jpg

6kp4EQl.jpg

I know at least one woman who centered her week around the show.

I used to do that for football.
I wonder if they'll play...

Well, once you've spent the money for HBO . . . .

Oh wait!!!!

Here in Hell. Wait, wasn't Hell the job before last? THat was mountainous, this is coastal. This is going more quickly, in spite of itself.

I wonder which batch of weasels the rain will run off. Insh'Allah, all of them . . . .

045846713477c0775d6b5f967580dd0c.jpg

Custom-Chopper-Harley-Davidson.jpg

Cf5MDPc.jpg

Keep yer shootin' iron handy in case squirrels get randy.

Or somethin' like that.

No matter, they need killin'. They're beggin' for it.

Should be our new insult . . . .

ca8c3517e27a04bb594d519123e5256b.jpg

png-transparent-motorcycle-design-harley-davidson-chopper-motorcycle-club-motorbike-logo-monochrome-sticker.png

sjQTowx.jpg

The acorns are fully ripe now
so the furry-tailed tree rats
are avoiding the feeder and
I'm not going into the forest
just to hunt them down...

:cool:

If they're in the trees, isn't that hunting them up??!? :confused:

Just checked the oil in the truck. 199,300 miles on the truck and 4100 miles since the last oil change. Looks like 10 ounces would bring the crankcase up to full. Not too shabby for a base model.

Truth is, it's been the best vehicle I've ever owned.

I doubt that I ever get donw to driving 100 miles per month.

c030972e49cf8c6ea9dddc7d78d74979.jpg

s1200

kYAW772.jpg

Mine doesn't burn any oil.

I change the oil every three months.
Well, the Jiffy Lube does. I was there this week.

This is probably running down the valve stems a bit, and perhaps a bit past the rings.

Hell, if it isn't down a quart in 5K miles, it's not "using" oil, either. Which means, I don't have to add any between changes.

Which I last did in June. Looks like I'll be doing it again next Saturday. I ordered the new filter from Amazon, and I'll score the oil at Walmart - unless Jeff has it for less, which doesn't happen often.

Mobil 1 full synthetic high mileage and K&N filters. As good as I can find according to teh intrawebz.

1d2b06f0e5fab254790aa478749038ff.jpg

DLXJ6IZGS5FIHC6HCCKCW3JGCI.jpg

tumblr_nuw65fVtuR1shapsuo1_1280.jpg

Full face helmets and bright colors seem wise.

I was hit on a red motorcycle with a daytime running headlight (back when those were less common) with a yellow helmet and and orange shirt.

None are as blind as those that will not see.

Mobil1 FTW. I'm at 486,000. I use NAPA made by Wix, Wix made by Wix, occasionally Mobil1 filters if I can't find Wix, and lately, Gen-you-wine Toyota, made by folks in Japan because I bought a half case off of Am-a-Zahn.

I'm surprised SC gets in 1,000 miles a month.

I was looking for a glass guy for a double-tap tight grouping on my windshield. The sign on the locked door says see the body shop round back. I go there and chat with a Lenny type about the rabbits and such. Nice guy, helpful. We discussed taking an impact wrench to my engine mount (this us a couple of days ago.

We discussed my cars poorly repaired battle-scars he was kind about the quality of my workmanship. I mentioned that the bumper was courtesy of that intentional head-on assault I experienced.

"The rioters?" Lenny wanted to know. As if the three or four incidents of graffiti, a few broken windows, and some upscale looting in Phoenix would have entangled me. We have tepid riots because the temps are far above tepid. I explained my assault was diversity qualified but predates the riots and not racially motivated.

I don't.

3 Months or 3K, whichever comes first.

Usually it's the former. I got 125K on the old S10.

I'm at about 35K on this one...

Cars seems to be loving the new plugs the fresh oil and nice cool only 95° temperature. Light traffic moving right along since there's no cops out on a Saturday morning I did a 65 minute run to pickup the small one in 50.

Finally got a chance to try out some deliberate oversteer on a gravel road. that's way bar definitely makes a difference

The siding guys showed up when the sun peeked out for a bit. They're still here. So are the painters - for a bit yet.

Should be able to get outta here in another 90 minutes or so.

Called about my last motorcycle bit, and it's still not in. Damn it.

Wat is not Burger King . . . . ;) :D :rolleyes:

c9513bfb8d76e0cef599db8c8e18d7ef.jpg

753618942o.jpg

tumblr_od3mm9TndR1rnevvoo1_1280.jpg

Excellent!

It looks like y'all had better things to do on a Saturday evening
other than this place.

Another good, early and coffee-rich morning to
all of you sleepyheads.

:D

I keep dancing for it,
but it's not showing up.
Maybe I should start twerking...

Allah might make it rain just to make it stop!

:D

Back