TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

I considered turning it into an SBR, or going with a pinned/welded can so it’s only one tax stamp, but then I forget about it for six months and nothing gets done.

I really need to go through the safes and get rid of some of the crap. Want a HiPoint to go with your SCCY? I know that thing is still sitting in there haunting me and ruining property values.

Faux cans are cheap enough to buy or have fabricated and no stamp required.

No thanks, one albatross is enough.

I might get around to getting a can one of these days but it's not high on my list right now. What I'm looking for now is either to buy or build a linear compensator for the WinMag. The brake I have on it now is great, reduces the free recoil by 60% or more but at the cost of blowing the sound back. I want something I can throw on it for hunting purposes. Reduce the recoil while throwing the sound forward. It won't be as efficient as what I have now but that's OK for field work.

I might get around to getting a can one of these days but it's not high on my list right now. What I'm looking for now is either to buy or build a linear compensator for the WinMag. The brake I have on it now is great, reduces the free recoil by 60% or more but at the cost of blowing the sound back. I want something I can throw on it for hunting purposes. Reduce the recoil while throwing the sound forward. It won't be as efficient as what I have now but that's OK for field work.

I’m not sure who makes one, I have the tank style brake on the 338 LM but that’s what Barrett put on it at the factory.

I’m not sure who makes one, I have the tank style brake on the 338 LM but that’s what Barrett put on it at the factory.

Athena makes one that will screw right on and not that pricey either. I have the brake that Ruger installs on their precision rifle mounted right now. I had my gunsmith re-crown the rifle with a target crown and square up the bolt face as well. With the loads I've worked up it shoots right at 1/2 MOA from the bench.

Athena makes one that will screw right on and not that pricey either. I have the brake that Ruger installs on their precision rifle mounted right now. I had my gunsmith re-crown the rifle with a target crown and square up the bolt face as well. With the loads I've worked up it shoots right at 1/2 MOA from the bench.

Athens is Ultradyne, right? I haven’t tried anything by them.

It’s not like there’s a lot to go wrong if the design is good.

I'm thinking a 100 yard knock-a-dumbass-down weapon, probably with a laser, which makes flash somewhat less an issue.

Just got my DL renewal in my e-mail. I have 14 more months to upgrade to this Real ID bullshit, but only if I plan to get off the bike and onto a plane.

Thing is, I let my license lapse after 9/11 and had to produce all the shit they ask for to renew it, but I'm sure they don't remember that. It's Gummint Efficiency, after all.

I gotta go tighten up the one move-in into the ADAs. These are the fuckers with 11 pits. Place smells like dog ass. They'll get a lick and a promise at best, most likely, and not in any fucking hurry, either.

9a6ce32a5943540fc9aded9814b4fc19.gif

image-asset.jpeg

tumblr_nowft5QXeT1t2rp9ko1_500.jpg

At 100 yards I’m kind of liking the 350 legend right now. Basically a 9 mm driven by a tornado.

Once you get out to 200 it drops like a stone, but for shorter distances it’s a nice cartridge.

Good Morning, Folks!
We went out to dinner with friends last night. It was a good time.

The past few days I've been thinking of putting a pavilion out in the woods. Originally I thought it would be good for processing deer. Then I thought about the hassle of bringing a generator and water to do the processing. Then I thought it would be fun to have so that my buddies and I could sit in there and shoot guns and drink beer. Then I realized I don't really want anyone out there.

The past few days I've been thinking of putting a pavilion out in the woods. Originally I thought it would be good for processing deer. Then I thought about the hassle of bringing a generator and water to do the processing. Then I thought it would be fun to have so that my buddies and I could sit in there and shoot guns and drink beer. Then I realized I don't really want anyone out there.

Thereby saving yourself considerable work and expense.

Yet another one of those cartridges purpose designed. In this case due to the hunting laws in certain states but it's well designed for the purpose.

Yet another one of those cartridges purpose designed. In this case due to the hunting laws in certain states but it's well designed for the purpose.

Exactly, it’s perfect for what they call the shotgun zone here. Straight wall cartridges only.

Yes, it is. Maybe I'll just start planning to spruce of the deer stand. I could use a heater of some kind.

Yes, it is. Maybe I'll just start planning to spruce of the deer stand. I could use a heater of some kind.

I put one of those two plaque propane wall hanger ones in my blind, works awesome. Get the optional fan kit, they’re so worth the money!

There's no end to what she has. Thanks also for the tip on the 350 Legend. I saw that and wondered, what the fuck is that? If Wat is going to wonder, then he almost always wonders what the fuck. Aren't you s'posed to get your bony ass out there and campaign????

Lunchtime. Gotta be here tomorrow. What a waste of time that'll be. Came in to ask the fat boys if they wanted to go to the diner. I was informed that they went yesterday. And didn't bother to tell anyone - namely me. So fuck the bot' of 'em, and I went to the burger joint and got take-out.

The bottom just fell out. They said it could get wet today, and it is.

It's good to see all y'all . . . .

b7e2f289078d237d83c4ce5348663abe.gif

tampere-finland-august-31-2019-600w-1496758973.jpg

hoclmJF.jpg

Back