TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

So true.

;)

As previously discussed,
the poor are too busy,
the rich too content
to rise in revolt.

It's the youth of the Middle Class when they perceive that
advancement to wealth has been barred to them.
Look at how many of them come out of college
(especially the 'studies') feeling entitled to a
position in upper management...

I went to school with many like that, though I skipped the whole college/professional career thing.

I went to school with many like that, though I skipped the whole college/professional career thing.

I was already working in my field when I returned to get my degree.
My experience was more like walking into class on finals day
and having some fresh young face turn and ask me,
"Are you in the right place?"

;) ;) :D

So true.

;)

As previously discussed,
the poor are too busy,
the rich too content
to rise in revolt.

It's the youth of the Middle Class when they perceive that
advancement to wealth has been barred to them.
Look at how many of them come out of college
(especially the 'studies') feeling entitled to a
position in upper management...

They've been brought up with everyone telling them how "special" they are. When I see them out there protesting not being able to get a 7 digit job with their worthless degree I think of Adam's "Hitchhikers Guide" and the ship populated with the "advance" party and then think, "If only."

I went to Univ. post service. There was a definite lack of communication between us Vets and the college crowd. There were some benefits too. :)

They've been brought up with everyone telling them how "special" they are. When I see them out there protesting not being able to get a 7 digit job with their worthless degree I think of Adam's "Hitchhikers Guide" and the ship populated with the "advance" party and then think, "If only."

I've seen the movie, and got the first chapter free on my eReader,
but I have yet to read the book.
Should I?

In Re: Naming Stuff

I was in Uncle Ronald's Floating Circus when the submarine SSN-705 was being named. It was originally named USS Corpus Christi but certain folks had a problem with naming a war machine after the body of Christ.

So it was changed to USS City of Corpus Christi.

We've been upset over names and monuments and such since we stopped grunting and put paint to cave wall.

Humans just like to bitch about stuff.

I see official intermediary between my barrio and you gringos, I feel I must point out that it should have been the USS Ciudad del Corpus Christi.

Also mi compadres would like to see it festooned with Cruces and Dia de los Muertos skulls

I see official intermediary between my barrio and you gringos, I feel I must point out that it should have been the USS Ciudad del Corpus Christi.

Also mi compadres would like to see it festooned with Cruces and Dia de los Muertos skulls

USS Civitas Corpus est Christi

My brother had a condo on S. Beach. Used to spend a lot of time roaming the area. Afternoons at the Clevlander sipping on a drink and watching the circus.

I was more in with the Level/Liquid/Warsaw Ballroom crowd. If I was on the beach side I was at Mangoes in the Beacon Hotel watching Brazilian girls dance on the bar.

I was more in with the Level/Liquid/Warsaw Ballroom crowd. If I was on the beach side I was at Mangoes in the Beacon Hotel watching Brazilian girls dance on the bar.

At night we'd hit the jazz clubs. But most of the time we were on the water.

Back