Udders, hucows, mating and milking

It's a strange fetish for me as I've never been into milking fetishes until I saw this thread. Now I'm turned on by it, I couldn't really focus on one particular aspect that turns me on most as i find that it's all of them combined that makes me attracted to the idea.

It's a strange fetish for me as I've never been into milking fetishes until I saw this thread. Now I'm turned on by it, I couldn't really focus on one particular aspect that turns me on most as i find that it's all of them combined that makes me attracted to the idea.

I was able to milk my wife a few times after the kids were born. I had a lot of fun twisting her nipples and making her milk. She did not breast feed so the fun was short lived. We have a sex breast pump that I like using on her but just not the same as if she was full of milk.

My breasts are big enough an hubby and my gf's at working on them but I have to work harder a it i Want to lactate BAD

That's hot, would it turn you on you to be milked either by hand or machine and if so would you like to have sex while being milked?

Last edited by a moderator:
My breasts are big enough an hubby and my gf's at working on them but I have to work harder a it i Want to lactate BAD

I've read that with the right stimulus that any woman can lactate! It's a dream of mine to get my wife to be able to do it.

That's hot, would it turn you on you to be milked either by hand or machine and if so would you like to have sex while being milked?

The machine is just to aid in getting me to lactate I wn to nurse m gf's and hubby nd yes I woul love to be fucked at he same time

I dream of one day locking my lips around a milk engorged breast and feeding to my hearts content

I dream of one day locking my lips around a milk engorged breast and feeding to my hearts content

and being showered by those bursting milk filled tits. make it run and spurt out, hitting my body, making a nasty milk shower.

some time i will show off my own milk maker and mix those fluids and feel the taste of it. pure natural product with lots of vitamines!;)

I just learned of this fetish a few weeks ago. Lactation is such a turn on! Overloaded breasts oozing milk because they can't hold anymore? Love it!

This has been on my mind for a while now:devil:. I love the idea of my breasts being prepared to produce milk purely for sexual satisfaction of a dom, a room full of men or on a hucow farm.
There was this one story on Lit that really got me going:rolleyes:
My experience has been that there are two basic approaches to this. One is the development of breast milk in a dom-sub scenario just as you describe, and the other is the fuller hucow experience where the girl behaves more animalistic and the production has more of a profit motive in addition to the pleasure.

Back