Udders, hucows, mating and milking

This thread is such a turn-on. I love the idea of being milked myself and reading stories about men and women being milked. Thank you for all of your posts, they've gotten me very excited...

I loved it when my wife was engorged and needed help I took turns sucking each nipple and then she rolled on top and we started to fuck her tits were leaking all over me. I miss that

Mooing as I pull on my nipples and rub my wet clitty and hairy cunt... Feel incredibly naughty...

Last edited:
Holy jeebus, this thread. :heart:

*fans herself*

My personal lactation fetish has usually been in the context of a dominant role. Not whips and chains but more a maternal power where feeding a person from my body is an expression of nurturing and control. While I've never been really aroused by the "treated like an animal" thing, I do like the elements of some science fiction ideas like a secret government breeding facility or a dystopian/utopian future where some women are chosen to be brood mothers for one species or another. In that context, the machines and ritual of breeding are just... mmf.

Try to fist me hubby's hand is to big

I'm sure my small fist can fit in there... I'll get my fingers nice and wet first, can fit three fingers in my cunt easily, and then slowly ease into you... You'll be taking my fist in no time.

i've had real life hucow experiences. they are the hottest!

there's a ton of women who are into it but don't want to admit it. they like to feel their udders fill with tasty milke, and get so swollen and sore they need to be pumped daily.

and it turns them on when you reward them with all that pumping, and then it is time to breed them. so you get them on all 4's with a buttplug in their ass (preferably with a tail), and a cowbell around their neck. and you pump them vigorously with a very hard bone, making sure to get in nice and deep while they say 'moo' for you and say what a good farmer you are.

then, as you hear their cowbell clanging while they are being bred, whether or not they want it, you have to explode inside them with all that juice, making sure they get bred nice and good like a good hucow is meant to be. and they love it.

that was my experience, it was awesome. i'm trying to get a whole herd together so they help each other milk and stuff.

Back