Udders, hucows, mating and milking

For sometime now, being able to induce lactation and be "milked" has been a fantasy of mine and to learn more about the hucow fetish and what all it means to be a hucow. :D I've tried to induce, but was not successful, probably do to my age and never having been pregnant. I'm sure my efforts were not consistant enough because of real life things needing to be dealt with each day. It is very ertotic and intrigueing to me still.

Last edited:
For sometime now, being able to indue lactation and be "milked" has been a fantasy of mine and to learn more about the hucow fetish and what all it means to be a hucow. :D I've tried to induce, but was not successful, probably do to my age and never having been pregnant. I'm sure my efforts were not consistant enough because of real life things needing to be dealt with each day. It is very ertotic and intrigueing to me still.

Feel the same as it's extremely erotic to nurture and provide for a woman with the goal of helping to induce lactation. The catch is for many it is a full time commitment and requires a lot of planning and dedication to induce. Having a partner helps for accountability and the connection, but it should be expected plenty of time on the pumps is also required to trick her body into producing milk.

One of the rare instances where the juice really is worth the squeeze?

Feel the same as it's extremely erotic to nurture and provide for a woman with the goal of helping to induce lactation. The catch is for many it is a full time commitment and requires a lot of planning and dedication to induce. Having a partner helps for accountability and the connection, but it should be expected plenty of time on the pumps is also required to trick her body into producing milk.

One of the rare instances where the juice really is worth the squeeze?

I feel I had the commitment, I just did not have any help or enough time. To many other things in life took me away when I should have been on the pump (or it on me, is more correct). I had one man who enjoy sucking on my breasts, but he liked playing with them and me also. And he could only be around on weekends, so consistancy was a constant problem for me. I would love to know what it is like for my breasts to be "functional" so to speak, besides being playthings for lovers. :D

This is one of those fetishes that Lit definitely gave me haha. I love reading the stories on here about Hucows! The breast play, submission, breeding elements are soooo hot. I wouldn't want to be a full time Hucow but a lil roleplay never hurt anybody...

Back