Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Enjoyed when the wife was prego with the kids. The taste was wonderful, warm and sweet. She would get excited when i would help her release.

Warning: there's a lot of clickbait and pop-ups I had to cope with before I got to see the video.

Yes,there are few pop-ups. But they don't come every time. First time I got few pop-ups. After that there is no pop-ups. Only ads!

Anyway, you liked the video or not?

Yes,there are few pop-ups. But they don't come every time. First time I got few pop-ups. After that there is no pop-ups. Only ads!

Anyway, you liked the video or not?

I watched the vid because I was curious to see just how much milk she would produce. But the clip froze on me with about a minute and a half left and wouldn't restart, and I never got to see just how much she produced. So I found it disappointing.

Ben

Just thinking of the possibilities

As an avid reader, I first discovered romance novels early on but eventually I end up going down the rabbit hole that is erotic literature, and ended up finding everything that a curious mind can conceive.

I've read many of the "hotwife", "shared wife" stories and have been able to identify with many of those as well as several other genres.

Then one day not long ago I was directed to this page by a friend here on Lit and since that fateful day I've ventured back over and over to read the posts and look at all the thought provoking pictures.

I have to be honest, there is something about lactating, Hucows and breeding that sends electric pulses straight to my long thick nipples and constantly engorged clit.
I've spent many happy, private moments looking at the incredible pictures of beautiful women with gorgeous breasts connected to milking machines or one another and have masturbated almost exclusively to their photos imagining how deliciously fabulous that would feel, both physically and emotionally.

My own family is mostly grown now but I still remember the wonderous glory of being able to sustain them with just the milk from my ample breasts.
Unfortunately for me I had complications which was diagnosed as Hyper-Lactation Syndrome, a big word for the fact that I over produced milk and my breast just became milk dispensers, which never shut off.
At first it seemed normal and I just pumped several times a day. My husband thought it was pretty sexy at first but soon realized all my time was spent just feeding our child or pumping my ever engorged breasts to keep the pressure relieved.
I wished now that I had realized there are places you can donate your excess breast milk, it would have been at least a service to other women.
One an average day I'd wake up and my nipples would be almost an inch long and as thick as my index finger, and with the slightest touch they would start to spray my milk uncontrollably.

I can't remember for sure but I think Ii was producing around 6-8 litres a day, think about that, 2 gallons every 24 hours.

I remember being really hurt when my husband called my breasts "udders" one day and said I could out milk any dairy cow.

Eventually I weened my last child and my milk stopped flowing with considerable discomfort.

Then I started reading this thread and realized I am unique and probably very special.
I seems that men, and some women love the idea of women lactating and would have regarded me as a truly outstanding specimen.

I'm actually very wet and excited right now as I write this and can't help reaching under my sweater and inside my bra cup to tweak my horny and rock hard nipples.

The thoughts of actually becoming a Hucow are so arousing that I am consumed with ideas and options that could be experienced. Having my breasts connected to an industrial milking machine and virtually turned into udders as my milk is extracted form them makes my want to orgasm over and over.
With the right Master I'd be given all the supplements to increase my production to record breaking levels and I would become famous for being a world famous Hucow.

Of course this is all just happening because of my extreme state of arousal and the reality of family and commitments eventually bring me back from my euphoric state.

I do plan on looking into the Hucow scenario more and would welcome any suggestions from both those you are Hucows and those who want to possess them.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas.

xoxo Donna.....dem

Last edited:
I applaud your enthusiasm for lactating.
Let us know if you decide to go forward with this endeavor.

As an avid reader, I first discovered romance novels early on but eventually I end up going down the rabbit hole that is erotic literature, and ended up finding everything that a curious mind can conceive.

I've read many of the "hotwife", "shared wife" stories and have been able to identify with many of those as well as several other genres.

Then one day not long ago I was directed to this page by a friend here on Lit and since that fateful day I've ventured back over and over to read the posts and look at all the thought provoking pictures.

I have to be honest, there is something about lactating, Hucows and breeding that sends electric pulses straight to my long thick nipples and constantly engorged clit.
I've spent many happy, private moments looking at the incredible pictures of beautiful women with gorgeous breasts connected to milking machines or one another and have masturbated almost exclusively to their photos imagining how deliciously fabulous that would feel, both physically and emotionally.

My own family is mostly grown now but I still remember the wonderous glory of being able to sustain them with just the milk from my ample breasts.
Unfortunately for me I had complications which was diagnosed as Hyper-Lactation Syndrome, a big word for the fact that I over produced milk and my breast just became milk dispensers, which never shut off.
At first it seemed normal and I just pumped several times a day. My husband thought it was pretty sexy at first but soon realized all my time was spent just feeding our child or pumping my ever engorged breasts to keep the pressure relieved.
I wished now that I had realized there are places you can donate your excess breast milk, it would have been at least a service to other women.
One an average day I'd wake up and my nipples would be almost an inch long and as thick as my index finger, and with the slightest touch they would start to spray my milk uncontrollably.

I can't remember for sure but I think Ii was producing around 6-8 litres a day, think about that, 2 gallons every 24 hours.

I remember being really hurt when my husband called my breasts "udders" one day and said I could out milk any dairy cow.

Eventually I weened my last child and my milk stopped flowing with considerable discomfort.

Then I started reading this thread and realized I am unique and probably very special.
I seems that men, and some women love the idea of women lactating and would have regarded me as a truly outstanding specimen.

I'm actually very wet and excited right now as I write this and can't help reaching under my sweater and inside my bra cup to tweak my horny and rock hard nipples.

The thoughts of actually becoming a Hucow are so arousing that I am consumed with ideas and options that could be experienced. Having my breasts connected to an industrial milking machine and virtually turned into udders as my milk is extracted form them makes my want to orgasm over and over.
With the right Master I'd be given all the supplements to increase my production to record breaking levels and I would become famous for being a world famous Hucow.

Of course this is all just happening because of my extreme state of arousal and the reality of family and commitments eventually bring me back from my euphoric state.

I do plan on looking into the Hucow scenario more and would welcome any suggestions from both those you are Hucows and those who want to possess them.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas.

xoxo Donna.....dem

That sounds amazing Donna, I have always been tired in by lactating women, ever since my ex wife's breasts filled with milk when she was pregnant. Unfortunately she couldn't breastfeed fir long as she couldn't make enough milk.

I would love to be with a woman that still lactate and I would be suckling and tasting that milk all the time. I love the way nipples get so thick and long. Seeing a woman hooked up to a milking machine is so erotic too.

That sounds amazing Donna, I have always been tired in by lactating women, ever since my ex wife's breasts filled with milk when she was pregnant. Unfortunately she couldn't breastfeed fir long as she couldn't make enough milk.

I would love to be with a woman that still lactate and I would be suckling and tasting that milk all the time. I love the way nipples get so thick and long. Seeing a woman hooked up to a milking machine is so erotic too.

Yes it is the most erotic fantasy I have right now. I've gone through the whole "hotwife" thing with my husband and at times that was wonderful but lactating as a source of sexual pleasure it the ultimate I think.

I've heard there is some alternative medicine that can help with poor lactation so if she gets pregnant again you should look into them beforehand.

She, and you are missing out on so much by not having her tits engorged with natures sweet nectar.

Back