Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Yes it is the most erotic fantasy I have right now. I've gone through the whole "hotwife" thing with my husband and at times that was wonderful but lactating as a source of sexual pleasure it the ultimate I think.

I've heard there is some alternative medicine that can help with poor lactation so if she gets pregnant again you should look into them beforehand.

She, and you are missing out on so much by not having her tits engorged with natures sweet nectar.

Unfortunately it's never going to happen. We are getting divorced now after 27 years of marriage. She didn't like breastfeeding anyway. I have since had the snip so not able to gey another woman pregnant.

I know I am missing out so much on nature's sweet nectar and wish I could find a woman with engorged breasts full of milk and would be happy to help drain them. Definitely one of my ultimate fantasies.

Happy to chat privately with you about it Donna. Send a PM

Unfortunately it's never going to happen. We are getting divorced now after 27 years of marriage. She didn't like breastfeeding anyway. I have since had the snip so not able to gey another woman pregnant.

I know I am missing out so much on nature's sweet nectar and wish I could find a woman with engorged breasts full of milk and would be happy to help drain them. Definitely one of my ultimate fantasies.

Happy to chat privately with you about it Donna. Send a PM

Oh that's too bad about your relationship, 27 years is a long time.
Well I'm sure there are plenty of younger women who might like the idea of an older man worshipping their milk filled breasts.
Moms need distractions as well so maybe you can find the right one for some afternoon delight! xoxo Donna

Certainly you can PM but I have to warn you I'm a little busy these days.

Oh that's too bad about your relationship, 27 years is a long time.
Well I'm sure there are plenty of younger women who might like the idea of an older man worshipping their milk filled breasts.
Moms need distractions as well so maybe you can find the right one for some afternoon delight! xoxo Donna

Certainly you can PM but I have to warn you I'm a little busy these days.

Here's hoping now that I am free and single bit wouldn't know where to start looking for all those hot young mom's that need help with their engorged milk filled breasts.

As an avid reader, I first discovered romance novels early on but eventually I end up going down the rabbit hole that is erotic literature, and ended up finding everything that a curious mind can conceive.

I've read many of the "hotwife", "shared wife" stories and have been able to identify with many of those as well as several other genres.

Then one day not long ago I was directed to this page by a friend here on Lit and since that fateful day I've ventured back over and over to read the posts and look at all the thought provoking pictures.

I have to be honest, there is something about lactating, Hucows and breeding that sends electric pulses straight to my long thick nipples and constantly engorged clit.
I've spent many happy, private moments looking at the incredible pictures of beautiful women with gorgeous breasts connected to milking machines or one another and have masturbated almost exclusively to their photos imagining how deliciously fabulous that would feel, both physically and emotionally.

My own family is mostly grown now but I still remember the wonderous glory of being able to sustain them with just the milk from my ample breasts.
Unfortunately for me I had complications which was diagnosed as Hyper-Lactation Syndrome, a big word for the fact that I over produced milk and my breast just became milk dispensers, which never shut off.
At first it seemed normal and I just pumped several times a day. My husband thought it was pretty sexy at first but soon realized all my time was spent just feeding our child or pumping my ever engorged breasts to keep the pressure relieved.
I wished now that I had realized there are places you can donate your excess breast milk, it would have been at least a service to other women.
One an average day I'd wake up and my nipples would be almost an inch long and as thick as my index finger, and with the slightest touch they would start to spray my milk uncontrollably.

I can't remember for sure but I think Ii was producing around 6-8 litres a day, think about that, 2 gallons every 24 hours.

I remember being really hurt when my husband called my breasts "udders" one day and said I could out milk any dairy cow.

Eventually I weened my last child and my milk stopped flowing with considerable discomfort.

Then I started reading this thread and realized I am unique and probably very special.
I seems that men, and some women love the idea of women lactating and would have regarded me as a truly outstanding specimen.

I'm actually very wet and excited right now as I write this and can't help reaching under my sweater and inside my bra cup to tweak my horny and rock hard nipples.

The thoughts of actually becoming a Hucow are so arousing that I am consumed with ideas and options that could be experienced. Having my breasts connected to an industrial milking machine and virtually turned into udders as my milk is extracted form them makes my want to orgasm over and over.
With the right Master I'd be given all the supplements to increase my production to record breaking levels and I would become famous for being a world famous Hucow.

Of course this is all just happening because of my extreme state of arousal and the reality of family and commitments eventually bring me back from my euphoric state.

I do plan on looking into the Hucow scenario more and would welcome any suggestions from both those you are Hucows and those who want to possess them.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas.

xoxo Donna.....dem

donna, thank you for explaining yourself so fully and completely, I enjoy reading about how aroused you become thinking, and talking about this topic.
I'm curious, what was your breast size before you ever started breastfeeding, and how did your body change at the peak? How large did they grow and was there permanent change to your nipples? How long did you feed (months, years?) each of your children?

donna, thank you for explaining yourself so fully and completely, I enjoy reading about how aroused you become thinking, and talking about this topic.
I'm curious, what was your breast size before you ever started breastfeeding, and how did your body change at the peak? How large did they grow and was there permanent change to your nipples? How long did you feed (months, years?) each of your children?

Good morning Sir Victor and thank you for your interest in my post.

I'd love to share what I remember about this time in my life.
I became pregnant with our son when I was 22 and at that time I had slight larger than average breasts but not so big I was out of proportion. I think i was about a 34D.
As my belly grew so did my breasts and my areola doubled in diameter. When my milk came in my nipples increased dramatically and went from a pretty light pink to a much darker brownish color as well as they increased in length to about an inch.
My nipples were almost a problem at first as my son had a hard time getting them in his mouth.
As hyper-lactation problem as not active with my first pregnancy but my breasts did increase to about 36 DD with the extra weight I had gained.
I breast feed and pumped until he was about 18 months old and as soon as I stopped I became pregnant with my daughter.
This pregnancy while much easier really brought on my condition and within a few weeks into breastfeeding my daughter, they were so swollen I had to pump constantly.
I had to buy several bras as my breasts expanded and I think at the height of my milk production they were at least 36FF, not that I cared if I was spilling out of my bras which were totally inadequate.

My breasts did start to resemble a cows teats at this point as my nipples were grotesquely large and protruding from my engorged milk producers.

I feed my daughter for almost 2yearts until I just couldn't stand being confined to the house because of my condition and the fear of going out and leaking through my bra and blouses.

Like I mentioned I wished I had known how extraordinary I was at that time, I might have become famous. lol dem

I became pregnant with our son when I was 22 and at that time I had slight larger than average breasts but not so big I was out of proportion. I think i was about a 34D.
As my belly grew so did my breasts and my areola doubled in diameter. When my milk came in my nipples increased dramatically and went from a pretty light pink to a much darker brownish color as well as they increased in length to about an inch.
My nipples were almost a problem at first as my son had a hard time getting them in his mouth.
As hyper-lactation problem as not active with my first pregnancy but my breasts did increase to about 36 DD with the extra weight I had gained.
I breast feed and pumped until he was about 18 months old and as soon as I stopped I became pregnant with my daughter.
This pregnancy while much easier really brought on my condition and within a few weeks into breastfeeding my daughter, they were so swollen I had to pump constantly.
I had to buy several bras as my breasts expanded and I think at the height of my milk production they were at least 36FF, not that I cared if I was spilling out of my bras which were totally inadequate.

My breasts did start to resemble a cows teats at this point as my nipples were grotesquely large and protruding from my engorged milk producers.

I feed my daughter for almost 2yearts until I just couldn't stand being confined to the house because of my condition and the fear of going out and leaking through my bra and blouses.

Like I mentioned I wished I had known how extraordinary I was at that time, I might have become famous. lol dem

Hi Donna

Thanks for the insight into your pregnancies and breastfeeding. I love the thought of how big your nipples got and resembling cows teats. I would have enjoyed sucking on them myself and milking you.

I am always on the lookout for any leakage amongst women that may be breastfeeding. This turns me on so much.

Hi Donna

Thanks for the insight into your pregnancies and breastfeeding. I love the thought of how big your nipples got and resembling cows teats. I would have enjoyed sucking on them myself and milking you.

I am always on the lookout for any leakage amongst women that may be breastfeeding. This turns me on so much.

you are welcome Matt, I love that there are many who appreciate what a woman contributes to the continuation of our species.

My Hucow desires are obvious now so I'm not going to try it hide the fact that my teats ache for attention and it feels like I need constant breeding to suppress my cravings.

you are welcome Matt, I love that there are many who appreciate what a woman contributes to the continuation of our species.

My Hucow desires are obvious now so I'm not going to try it hide the fact that my teats ache for attention and it feels like I need constant breeding to suppress my cravings.

I definitely appreciate what you contribute Donna.

I am glad you are not going to hide your Hucow desires now. I like that you are now referring to your nipples as teats as that is what they truly are now, especially seeing how big they are now.

Are you wanting to be properly bred and get pregnant or just wanting to induce lactation without pregnancy.

I definitely appreciate what you contribute Donna.

I am glad you are not going to hide your Hucow desires now. I like that you are now referring to your nipples as teats as that is what they truly are now, especially seeing how big they are now.

Are you wanting to be properly bred and get pregnant or just wanting to induce lactation without pregnancy.

If I were a few years younger, ye I'd love to be pregnant again, it's an amazing time in a woman's life. Although I am still fertile my husband is fixed so that has limited the chances of my becoming pregnant at least by him.
I have been very lucky to this point with a few of my lovers being younger and definitely able to inseminate me with active sperm.
I will likely start checking out my options for at least achieving some form of lactation in the future.

If I were a few years younger, ye I'd love to be pregnant again, it's an amazing time in a woman's life. Although I am still fertile my husband is fixed so that has limited the chances of my becoming pregnant at least by him.
I have been very lucky to this point with a few of my lovers being younger and definitely able to inseminate me with active sperm.
I will likely start checking out my options for at least achieving some form of lactation in the future.

I do love pregnant women, every since my ex was pregnant with our 2 kids. Love the swollen bellies and engorged breasts and nipples, especially when they lactate.

I have also had the snip so not able to get a woman pregnant either. Shame there isn't a dating site to find pregnant women lol.

If you can't find a willing younger lover to make you pregnant then there is the option of inducing lactation by using tablets and pumping I guess. That I would be so willing to help you with if only I wasn't so far away lol.

Donna
I have a friend that was much like you when I first met her. She had given birth to twin boys and she started as normal as I guess one could get but the further on she went breastfeeding the more she produced and not just more to accommodate the demand but more like 2X the demand. She adored breast feeding and got to the point where she had so much frozen that she started looking for a useful use. Her midwife turned her onto a breastfeeding support group who dealt mostly with moms with breastfeeding complications. She donated most of her frozen supply and then started donating fresh. She became quite friendly with another mom of twins and of course this led to feeding direct.

She spent a fair bit of time doing research and fiquring out how to space it out so that the demand did not turn her into EEE boobs after a bit of time. After 24 months or so her twins weaned themselves so she took on another. She found a fair living as a wetnurse for about another 5 or 6 years. When she weaned herself she had, what I am guessing, were nipples quite similar to yours - very thick and very hard. She managed yo keep her boobs to a 38 ddd but they never shrank they just sagged after all that feeding/

Personally I find them quite sexy but I was way more impressed with her seriousness and self-discipline she had,

sweet merciful god, you have no idea how lovely you are, inside and out. The very idea, the dream of watching your nipples neverending drip arouses the mulitudes and makes us dream of you at night...how beautiful you are...
:rose::rose::rose:
:kiss:

As an avid reader, I first discovered romance novels early on but eventually I end up going down the rabbit hole that is erotic literature, and ended up finding everything that a curious mind can conceive.

I've read many of the "hotwife", "shared wife" stories and have been able to identify with many of those as well as several other genres.

Then one day not long ago I was directed to this page by a friend here on Lit and since that fateful day I've ventured back over and over to read the posts and look at all the thought provoking pictures.

I have to be honest, there is something about lactating, Hucows and breeding that sends electric pulses straight to my long thick nipples and constantly engorged clit.
I've spent many happy, private moments looking at the incredible pictures of beautiful women with gorgeous breasts connected to milking machines or one another and have masturbated almost exclusively to their photos imagining how deliciously fabulous that would feel, both physically and emotionally.

My own family is mostly grown now but I still remember the wonderous glory of being able to sustain them with just the milk from my ample breasts.
Unfortunately for me I had complications which was diagnosed as Hyper-Lactation Syndrome, a big word for the fact that I over produced milk and my breast just became milk dispensers, which never shut off.
At first it seemed normal and I just pumped several times a day. My husband thought it was pretty sexy at first but soon realized all my time was spent just feeding our child or pumping my ever engorged breasts to keep the pressure relieved.
I wished now that I had realized there are places you can donate your excess breast milk, it would have been at least a service to other women.
One an average day I'd wake up and my nipples would be almost an inch long and as thick as my index finger, and with the slightest touch they would start to spray my milk uncontrollably.

I can't remember for sure but I think Ii was producing around 6-8 litres a day, think about that, 2 gallons every 24 hours.

I remember being really hurt when my husband called my breasts "udders" one day and said I could out milk any dairy cow.

Eventually I weened my last child and my milk stopped flowing with considerable discomfort.

Then I started reading this thread and realized I am unique and probably very special.
I seems that men, and some women love the idea of women lactating and would have regarded me as a truly outstanding specimen.

I'm actually very wet and excited right now as I write this and can't help reaching under my sweater and inside my bra cup to tweak my horny and rock hard nipples.

The thoughts of actually becoming a Hucow are so arousing that I am consumed with ideas and options that could be experienced. Having my breasts connected to an industrial milking machine and virtually turned into udders as my milk is extracted form them makes my want to orgasm over and over.
With the right Master I'd be given all the supplements to increase my production to record breaking levels and I would become famous for being a world famous Hucow.

Of course this is all just happening because of my extreme state of arousal and the reality of family and commitments eventually bring me back from my euphoric state.

I do plan on looking into the Hucow scenario more and would welcome any suggestions from both those you are Hucows and those who want to possess them.

xoxo Donna.....dem

Donna
I have a friend that was much like you when I first met her. She had given birth to twin boys and she started as normal as I guess one could get but the further on she went breastfeeding the more she produced and not just more to accommodate the demand but more like 2X the demand. She adored breast feeding and got to the point where she had so much frozen that she started looking for a useful use. Her midwife turned her onto a breastfeeding support group who dealt mostly with moms with breastfeeding complications. She donated most of her frozen supply and then started donating fresh. She became quite friendly with another mom of twins and of course this led to feeding direct.

She spent a fair bit of time doing research and fiquring out how to space it out so that the demand did not turn her into EEE boobs after a bit of time. After 24 months or so her twins weaned themselves so she took on another. She found a fair living as a wetnurse for about another 5 or 6 years. When she weaned herself she had, what I am guessing, were nipples quite similar to yours - very thick and very hard. She managed yo keep her boobs to a 38 ddd but they never shrank they just sagged after all that feeding/

Personally I find them quite sexy but I was way more impressed with her seriousness and self-discipline she had,

Thank you for your insightful post Dave.
Your friend must have been very proud of her ability to provide an amazing service. I've never heard the term "wetnurse" but it certainly would fit the description of her role.
Breast feeding does take a toll on our bodies for sure but it is very gratifying and so worth the change it creates.

Thank you for your insightful post Dave.
Your friend must have been very proud of her ability to provide an amazing service. I've never heard the term "wetnurse" but it certainly would fit the description of her role.
Breast feeding does take a toll on our bodies for sure but it is very gratifying and so worth the change it creates.

Wetnurse's were common in the UK up until 20th century, especially in the well to do families.

Thank you so much...

xoxo Donna.....dem

Thank you for sharing this, Donna -- and the photos. I have no idea if the second one is really you, but you have given me much to dream about, especially a scene of you milking your long nipples while plunging fingers into your open vagina.

The stuff of dreams.

Jay

sweet merciful god, you have no idea how lovely you are, inside and out. The very idea, the dream of watching your nipples neverending drip arouses the mulitudes and makes us dream of you at night...how beautiful you are...

I'm so sorry I missed your post, I guess I've been a little bit distracted lately.
I have been in a dream world of pleasure and desire ever since I admitted that my deepest, most intimate, desire is to become a Hucow.

I'm so sorry I missed your post, I guess I've been a little bit distracted lately.
I have been in a dream world of pleasure and desire ever since I admitted that my deepest, most intimate, desire is to become a Hucow.

That's quite all right, it's a bewitching dream...when I read your story the first thing that came to my mind was a little scene where you awakened first thing in the morning, your breasts filled to the bursting point, already leaking, soaking your bedclothes...and your first task in the morning is to go to the next room where your handler (in the dream sequence it was me, of course) guides you to the stall where he washes your nipples and hooks you up to the machine. As you listen to the soft clicks of the milking pump you feel the suction on your nipples and feel the flow, almost like an orgasm from both nipples as your milk jets into the nozzles...

Whew...that's one powerful dream...

Huge Tits Ginger,
Your mailbox is full and i cant leave you this so here it is!!!
and be dominant. I do it at work all the time..lol.
I would love to hook you up to a milking machine. That gets my pussy wet just picturing you bent over hooked up to pump cups and watching a big jar being filled up. I would lay on my bed with my legs spread with big nipple clamps on. I would make you first put both nipples in my pussy as i grip them with my lips. You would have to squirt milk into my pussy and ass. God i would love to milk you with my ass lips feeling tgat hot milk nectar squiting deep in my ass. I would male you put a funnel in my ass and fill me while you pour the jars on my pussy and sucking every drop out of me as i slap my milky pusdy until it squirts all over your face. How does sound as starters. Will you be my milk maid servant? Tell please you deepest darkest fantasy. You cant shock me i love it all. Make it really nasty my lover.
Love Lolly

Huge Tits Ginger,
Your mailbox is full and i cant leave you this so here it is!!!
and be dominant. I do it at work all the time..lol.
I would love to hook you up to a milking machine. That gets my pussy wet just picturing you bent over hooked up to pump cups and watching a big jar being filled up. I would lay on my bed with my legs spread with big nipple clamps on. I would make you first put both nipples in my pussy as i grip them with my lips. You would have to squirt milk into my pussy and ass. God i would love to milk you with my ass lips feeling tgat hot milk nectar squiting deep in my ass. I would male you put a funnel in my ass and fill me while you pour the jars on my pussy and sucking every drop out of me as i slap my milky pusdy until it squirts all over your face. How does sound as starters. Will you be my milk maid servant? Tell please you deepest darkest fantasy. You cant shock me i love it all. Make it really nasty my lover.
Love Lolly

Now this I would love to watch and hopefully share in all that milk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just thought I'd forward a couple of dreams to you...

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5b3415bf9451e
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ab35ac0580f4
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5fc9820bdb6cd

Your desire, your dreams of being a nipple dripping hucow are shared...oh my are they shared...I'd love to lead you to a sort of stall and hook you up to a milking machine, turn it on and then watch your face for passion, watch the beautiful streams pulsing out of your nipples and let the machine pump until you were sated in all ways...in all ways...

Hucows

Not sure if that would change your beautiful nipples to much. Now if I were close enough to sample the milk I may change my mind. I'll be watching

Not sure if that would change your beautiful nipples to much. Now if I were close enough to sample the milk I may change my mind. I'll be watching

I hope those nipples do change. Getting much thicker and longer so I could really suck and drain those engorged breasts from milk.

Is image2 showing a naked woman you?

xoxo Donna.....dem

Are the images you attached of you? You have a nice pussy and will try to enlarge it for a closer view. I am still wanting a good close out of the promised land> <VBG>

Just thought I'd forward a couple of dreams to you...

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5b3415bf9451e
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ab35ac0580f4
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5fc9820bdb6cd

Your desire, your dreams of being a nipple dripping hucow are shared...oh my are they shared...I'd love to lead you to a sort of stall and hook you up to a milking machine, turn it on and then watch your face for passion, watch the beautiful streams pulsing out of your nipples and let the machine pump until you were sated in all ways...in all ways...

Goodness, those we’re very erotic and it does educate the those who would love to pierce their nipple to perhaps wait until their child nurturing years are behind them.
I’d seen any pornhub vids before, they do conjure up certain desires do they not.
You certainly know how to treat a hucow I can tell as being lead into a milk parlour sounds devine.
Xoxo Donna hucow.

Back