Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Good morning grumpy my aren’t you up early this morning?🙋‍♀️😊
Good morning sweetheart. Yes, it is too damned early to be up and around after working last night. I may need to curl up with you and take a nap. But I fear if curled up with you, parts of me would be immediately wide awake and ready for action.

Oh, really I’m to be auctioned off and then my titties and pussy belong to whoever is the highest bid? Well, I’m gonna tell you right now I’m high maintenance.!!! Marcie XXX
Marcie I take good care of you honey ❤️🥰🌹high maintenance and whatever you got I take good care all your needs. All of them baby XXX

As has already been noted Krista’s fine young otters are already stretched to the point they appear thin and veiny. She has a magnificent set of milk producing glands that will make her a top producer for years to come. I believe she just needs to be bred constantly keep her young tight holes well fucked and available at every opportunity 🙋‍♀️😊
Oh my dear ... once more into the breech ... whilst you and Krista are being stretched to your utmost by two huge throbbing bulls so hard you can feel their heavy seed sacks thumping against your thighs with each impact, imagine Marcie as she's bid upon being made to watch you ... both you and Krista can see her teats hard as diamonds and dripping, her breeding honey dripping down her thighs ... the bidders watch her response, and knowing how prolific a cow she promises to be, the bids sky-rocket and all three of you know you're in a dark room full of hard cocks straining to gush and fill you all with seed ... 'you can tell by the look in her eyes that she is wise to the rise in your levis' ... sweet mother of god you are the queen of hucows, the milking monarch ... I can hardly hold myself back ... :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Oh my dear ... once more into the breech ... whilst you and Krista are being stretched to your utmost by two huge throbbing bulls so hard you can feel their heavy seed sacks thumping against your thighs with each impact, imagine Marcie as she's bid upon being made to watch you ... both you and Krista can see her teats hard as diamonds and dripping, her breeding honey dripping down her thighs ... the bidders watch her response, and knowing how prolific a cow she promises to be, the bids sky-rocket and all three of you know you're in a dark room full of hard cocks straining to gush and fill you all with seed ... 'you can tell by the look in her eyes that she is wise to the rise in your levis' ... sweet mother of god you are the queen of hucows, the milking monarch ... I can hardly hold myself back ... :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
Sir, you are obviously a literary virtuoso. What an incredible picture of lust, wanting, sexual desire, and unwavering depravity you paid with your masterful writing skills. I believe you have categorized Marcie exactly right she secretly wants so much to be the centre attention, and so well deserved.
I’m sure everyone on this thread enjoys your comments and can’t wait for the next volley of descriptive narratives.
Yours, sincerely, the milking monarch🙋‍♀️☺️💞

W
Donna you are the most persist bitch I know, and I really shouldn’t give in to your relentless requests but I am a people pleaser as everyone knows. Please be kind and bid me up.😊Marcie xoxo
Wonderful photo

Well Donna, it's morning now and surely time for those enormous, heavy udders of yours to be emptied and unless my balls decieve me, it's also time for breeding, so just lay on your back with your legs apart while I kneel between your thighs and pull on those needy teats. Well that didn't take long to get you going, your milky goodness is covering us both, running down my chest and belly and dripping off my erection to add to the warm droplets on your sweet body. A small puddle of milk lies in your belly button, a rivulet overflowing down to mix with your cunt juice. I lick the thin milk and allow my tongue to follow the trail to your naked and hungry hole, slipping my probing tongue inside you, tasting your intimate mating juices. You are definitely ready for mating my dear Donna, as your milk continues to spray over us both and soon after I push my thick cock inside you and fuck that horny cunt of yours I explode and release my valuable seed into you. Your udders are spent and so am I, but I'll be back in 12 hours to service you again Donna. Next time I'm going to use your ass to satisfy my needs, but I know you crave that too, don't you. Now clean yourself up and remember, no bra, I want those teats of yours swaying and teasing me all day. :heart: ;)

Well Donna, it's morning now and surely time for those enormous, heavy udders of yours to be emptied and unless my balls decieve me, it's also time for breeding, so just lay on your back with your legs apart while I kneel between your thighs and pull on those needy teats. Well that didn't take long to get you going, your milky goodness is covering us both, running down my chest and belly and dripping off my erection to add to the warm droplets on your sweet body. A small puddle of milk lies in your belly button, a rivulet overflowing down to mix with your cunt juice. I lick the thin milk and allow my tongue to follow the trail to your naked and hungry hole, slipping my probing tongue inside you, tasting your intimate mating juices. You are definitely ready for mating my dear Donna, as your milk continues to spray over us both and soon after I push my thick cock inside you and fuck that horny cunt of yours I explode and release my valuable seed into you. Your udders are spent and so am I, but I'll be back in 12 hours to service you again Donna. Next time I'm going to use your ass to satisfy my needs, but I know you crave that too, don't you. Now clean yourself up and remember, no bra, I want those teats of yours swaying and teasing me all day. :heart: ;)
Wearing a bra provides much needed support because my udders have become so engorged with the increase in milk production due to the hormone therapy I’ve been enrolled in and of course the scheduled milking I’ve received.
I due crave to have my ass used as frequently as my cunt has been lately, but I think there is some sort of stigma when it comes to a women enjoying anal sex so I don’t generally let the bulls know how much I love it. 🙋‍♀️😊💞

Wearing a bra provides much needed support because my udders have become so engorged with the increase in milk production due to the hormone therapy I’ve been enrolled in and of course the scheduled milking I’ve received.
I due crave to have my ass used as frequently as my cunt has been lately, but I think there is some sort of stigma when it comes to a women enjoying anal sex so I don’t generally let the bulls know how much I love it. 🙋‍♀️😊💞
We'll keep that a secret between you and me then Donna! I'm quite happy to service your breeding hole as often as I can, as we must ensure your exquisite and valuable attributes are used to procreate more hucows, but perhaps on your birthday I'll let you take me in your mouth(!). That will also be our secret! 😛 :love:

So hot when a woman refers to her tits as udders and if you think your bulls don't know how much you love their cock in your ass, they do the second you groan as they take you there. Trust Me ... as a Man ... to tell you - there is no stigma about women loving anal ... if there was they wouldn't want to fuck you there ... let them know - in fact possibly the hottest thing a Man can hear is a woman begging to be done in the ass
I’m not sure all men would get the udder reference but at least on this thread, it seems perfectly natural. So do you really think it’s OK for a woman to request her lover to fuck her ass, I guess I’ll have to be more open about my sexual preferences. I’m already very vocal when I’m being pleasured, but I’ll make sure to moan extra loud having anal sex.🙋‍♀️😊

I think if you were to whisper to your lover that you want him to fuck you in the ass, your feet woukld be dangling in the air as he dragged you out of the supermarket to the nearesrt secluded spot ... if you shouted it in bed, your forehead would bang against the headboard as he span you around
Oh, that sounds like a dangerous button to push. I guess next time we’re in the supermarket I’ll have to make sure I’m not wearing any panties just in case he wants to bend me over in the parking lot.😉

you usually wear panties? Who are you and what did you do with the slut that used to be Donna? :) :ROFLMAO:In
you usually wear panties? Who are you and what did you do with the slut that used to be Donna? :) :ROFLMAO:
The problem I have is I’m so horny these days my pussy is constantly wet and if I don’t wear panties, it’s practically running down my thighs.😊

Back