Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Yes, Donna, as I rub my fingers thru your slit I notice how wet you are and how hard your clit has become. I spend some time rubbing small circles around it. Hearing you moan as I do. With the machine draining your huge udders and my finger working your clit, I doubt you would last long before cumming all over my hand. Especially if I suddenly stopped circling, buried my fingers inside your dripping hole, and curled them up against the roof of your pussy.

Actually ways to keep us lactating indefinitely with enough hormones and stimulation, and in imagine how huge our udders would become with all that milk production☺️🙋‍♀️
I would have to be on quality control duties. Checking the suppleness of breasts, the firmness of nipples (orally of course) and the taste and quantity of milk. 😋😍

I would have to be on quality control duties. Checking the suppleness of breasts, the firmness of nipples (orally of course) and the taste and quantity of milk. 😋😍
Well yes of course every operation needs a quality control manager. I suppose you’d also be checking to making we sure my cunt was properly lubricated and ready for breeding should the need arise?☺️

Yes, Donna, as I rub my fingers thru your slit I notice how wet you are and how hard your clit has become. I spend some time rubbing small circles around it. Hearing you moan as I do. With the machine draining your huge udders and my finger working your clit, I doubt you would last long before cumming all over my hand. Especially if I suddenly stopped circling, buried my fingers inside your dripping hole, and curled them up against the roof of your pussy.
This is why grumpy is a favourite of mine, he always knows exactly what I need and takes matters into his own hands do yo speak.😊
He plays attention to the little details, like my clit becoming overly sensitive because of the intense stimulation I’m receiving from having my udders drained so rapidly. He sees that my cunt is ripe and swollen and then with expert technique slides his hand into my creamy hole and encourages a quick and intense orgasm. 🙋‍♀️😍💞

Donna- Now that your udders are drained and you've had one quick but strong orgasm on my hand, should I bury my cock in one of your holes or lead you out of the stall and make you wait for more? And if you want that cock inside you, tell me which hole you want it in.

Asking this as I pull the milkers off your sore udders. Gently rubbing some lotion onto the and your sore, stretched out nipples.

Donna- Now that your udders are drained and you've had one quick but strong orgasm on my hand, should I bury my cock in one of your holes or lead you out of the stall and make you wait for more? And if you want that cock inside you, tell me which hole you want it in.

Asking this as I pull the milkers off your sore udders. Gently rubbing some lotion onto the and your sore, stretched out nipples.
My nipples are red and irritated from the heavy cups that have been hanging from them the past hour or more. I’m amazed at how elongated they have become ( a full three inches) and they are more that an inch thick. The lotion that Grumpy has applied somewhat soothes them making me appreciate him even more. I know how much he loves to slide his gorgeous cock into one of my holes and I am still aroused from the orgasm I’ve just received. It’s a beautiful sunny day though and I’d love to get some sun on my udders and smooth white rump so I ask him to take me for a nice walk in the pasture.💞

Well yes of course every operation needs a quality control manager. I suppose you’d also be checking to making we sure my cunt was properly lubricated and ready for breeding should the need arise?☺️
Of course! Its all part of the high quality care and service package we provide to our Gold top members :heart:

I have a proposal for the group and the followers. It seems to me that one of the functions of a farm, dairy or otherwise, is to provide breeeding and miling stock to the market place. I am not farmer

you beat Me to it then :)
Sorry please continue ☺️

I have a proposal for the group and the followers. It seems to me that one of the functions of a farm, dairy or otherwise, is to provide breeeding and milking stock to the market place. I am not farmer but I beliece that it is usual practicve in that comunity to bid for stock and to apprais their milking and breeding possibilities. I propose that this group should suggest milkers for appraisal and perhaps a grading, in a friendly and supportive way of course. Who is the best milker and breeder and of course, ot goes without saying that My proposed milker and Hucow supreme, is the delectable @DonnaEcup - and I invite her to present herself for appraisal and bidding.

If any of My fellow group Members wish to propose their favourite milker please do and of course you Hucows who feel you want to present yourself for bidding, you are all welcome to join the auction.

I present @DonnaEcup ... let the bidding commence

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpeg
    IMG_1139.jpeg
    601.2 KB · Views: 187
Yes I agree, she should go very high at the auction, hey Grumpy does she meet your standards? I wonder how her nipples would look once they were properly suctioned?💞
She definitely meets standards. She may not be you, but I believe she would make an excellent cow.

Krista's larges udders appear to be quite serviceable. The nipples a bit small, but they will stretch with use/milking. As for how she will do as a breeding cow- that is always learned as you go. As she is a new heifer, my bid would start a bit low. Hopefully she will join in here.

Last edited:
She definitely meets standards. She may not be you, but I believe she would make an excellent cow.

Krista's larges udders appear to be quite serviceable. The nipples a bit small, but they will stretch with use/milking. As for how she will do as a breeding cow- that is always learned as you go. As she is a new heifer, my bid would start a bit low. Hopefully she will join in here.
Yes, Krista might need some “taming down” but eventually she could be an amazing breeder and with her substantial sized udders could produce upwards of two gallons per day. So what’s her auction value?🤗

First off, I'm going to just say- this old farmer will NOT be outbid for Donna. So, just for the sake of argument, I'm gonna say I would spend $75k for her. Using that as the highest priced and most desirable. This is in no way a real auction of a human being and only throwing out a dollar amount to give all a place to start from. Agreed? No offense intended to any. that said and understood-

Krista- I'll open bidding at $2500 for this brand new heifer. ( should we be bidding here? or how would others prefer this to work?)

Last edited:

Grumpy, I appreciate your expert analysis, and I agree that her nipples are not as prominent as we’d want to see but as you mentioned she is young and with enough machine milking they could certainly be encouraged to become more prominent. I think I’d bud at least $1k for her and hope she can be trained to become an active part of the breeding herd.🤗

First off, I'm going to just say- this old farmer will NOT be outbid for Donna. So, just for the sake of argument, I'm gonna say I would spend $75k for her. Using that as the highest priced and most desirable. This is in no way a real auction of a human being and only throwing out a dollar amount to give all a place to start from. Agreed? No offense intended to any. that said and understood-

Krista- I'll open bidding at $2500 for this brand new heifer. ( should we be bidding here? or how would others prefer this to work?)
Yes of course this is all just fantasy and nobody should be offended. It’s rather just an indication of how desirable and suited an individual is for the role.🥰🙋‍♀️

Yes of course this is all just fantasy and nobody should be offended. It’s rather just an indication of how desirable and suited an individual is for the role.🥰🙋‍♀️
I’ve contacted my friend Marcie who left Lit a few months ago, she is considering coming back if she has time. I think we should show our support because with those tits she would be a welcome addition.😊

I’ve contacted my friend Marcie who left Lit a few months ago, she is considering coming back if she has time. I think we should show our support because with those tits she would be a welcome addition.😊
I’ll be putting in a massive bid for @Marcie48!!! 😍

Back