Udders, hucows, mating and milking

The problem I have is I’m so horny these days my pussy is constantly wet and if I don’t wear panties, it’s practically running down my thighs.😊
Spread those long legs Donna, I'm certain you require servicing once more given how wet your breeding hole is. Must keep that lovely cunt open and filled with my seed. 😋:love:

Oh you know me way too well once I’m heated up like this, I really can’t be satisfied.🙋‍♀️😊
I'm willing to make the extra effort to ensure your complete satisfaction sweet, horny Donna even if I have to bring friends and service all your gloriously erotic holes at once.!! ;) :nana::heart:

The problem I have is I’m so horny these days my pussy is constantly wet and if I don’t wear panties, it’s practically running down my thighs.😊
Sounds like you need a weekend away

Oh you know me way too well once I’m heated up like this, I really can’t be satisfied.🙋‍♀️😊
A few days in the sun, the suite, the shower, bent over the balcony, the bathroom at the cabana bar…

willing to give it my best shot to leave you satisfied

I'm so sorry Donna to have neglected your milking sessions, but your young heifers have all come on heat at the same time requiring a great deal of my energy servicing them several times a day! I promise I'll find the time to tweak your teats to relieve your enormous udders of their valuable, deliciously erotic milk and, if I can summon the energy, give that hungry, wet, open breeding hole of yours all the attention it deserves! Promise! :rose: :love:;)

You need to have a dildo machine plugged into those lovely holes!
and a practice dolly... o_O
https:__ep2.xhcdn.com_000_123_522_717_1000.jpg

This little heifer sooo wants to be bred at the farm by the big bull cocks....wrecking my girl cow fuck hole!
So, a normal gb wont do..?
It has to be strapped into a frame for 'treatment' or tied over a rough bale of straw for some good ol doggie fashion rutting by a line of strangers for an hour or two?

So, a normal gb wont do..?
It has to be strapped into a frame for 'treatment' or tied over a rough bale of straw for some good ol doggie fashion rutting by a line of strangers for an hour or two?
Mmmmm....yes...love to bend over and spread.......tie me doggy style over a bale....fuck my tight hole...fill me with seed...ravage and rut.......soooo hot and horny in heat!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well. I have been gone for a little while and it seems some clean up and restore to order is in need.

Donna- get your sexy ass over here. I'm about to burst. No doubt others have been using your holes, but may not have kept you milked as they should. Time to catch up on both.

It seems xdressisstoes has wandered into the barn as well. Looks like she is just about desperate to be used. So as Donna's udders get drained, I think I will use that other slutty cow for my first load. Or do you have a problem with that?

Back