Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Willing and able...??

340_1000.jpg

If someone wants their pictures posted, they can create an account and post their own.

You have no idea how primed and ripe my cunt is right now. A couple of nice thick bull cocks are exactly what I need.😈🙋‍♀️
I’ll get my prize winning bulls winning bulls straight over to you. They worked hard for their breeding Gold rosettes. I’m certain you‘ll appreciate their talents…….I know they’ll appreciate yours 🥵🥵

I’ll get my prize winning bulls winning bulls straight over to you. They worked hard for their breeding Gold rosettes. I’m certain you‘ll appreciate their talents…….I know they’ll appreciate yours 🥵🥵
That sounds amazing, having my milk machine extracted while to price bowls are probing my wet and swollen sex holes.
sounds amazing having my milk machine extracted while to prize bulls are probing my wet, swollen sex holes☺️💞

That sounds amazing, having my milk machine extracted while to price bowls are probing my wet and swollen sex holes.

sounds amazing having my milk machine extracted while to prize bulls are probing my wet, swollen mouth holes☺️💞
Nothing more than you deserve looking at those full udders 🔥🔥…….can’t think of a better way to increase your milk quota. Just hope they can handle you and you don’t wear them out too quickly……😏

Nothing more than you deserve looking at those full udders 🔥🔥…….can’t think of a better way to increase your milk quota. Just hope they can handle you and you don’t wear them out too quickly……😏
Worry about my tits. They are just like a Holsteins. You can suck them dry and an hour later they’re swollen and ready to milk again.

I bought my tickets. They are just like a Holsteins. You can suck them dry and an hour later they’re swollen and ready to milk again.
Good gosh…..the sooner I get you hooked up then, the better. Probably have to take a few personal samples direct from those wonderful udders before I let you loose with my bulls though 😁

Worry about my tits. They are just like a Holsteins. You can suck them dry and an hour later they’re swollen and ready to milk again.
My dear, heavy breasted Donna. It sounds like your udders need almost constant milking through my dedicated program of high volume mechanical milk extraction coupled with my physical and hugely successful 'hands on' approach which involves constant and vigorous squeezing of the udders. This approach, as well as being very productive, has the added benefit of making you as horny as fuck, making your cunt very easy to enter with even the largest penis, such as mine for example and maximizing time for intense and effective breeding. I look forward to demonstrating my equipment at your earliest convenience and I guarantee your complete satisfaction Donna, for hundreds of happy heifers, equally well breasted, attest to my selfless approach to breeding.😋🤔😎

Back