Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Oh my, a whole team of horny bulls lined up with their stiff penises dripping precum? My ripe fertile cunt is literally dripping with excitement, throbbing with desire to be stretched, and filled with prime semen. My udders are becoming so engorged with all that thick creamy milk, that my teats are leaking again.
I love your idea of some of the lesser Hucows licking my well used holes between each breeding session.
You can see from this photo that my teats are becoming much more prominent and after a thorough milking session they are actually almost 2 inches long and stay like that for a few hours. I think eventually they will be transformed into thick, long and beautiful milk handles.😊
🥰Donna🥰
And dreams are made!

Oh my, a whole team of horny bulls lined up with their stiff penises dripping precum? My ripe fertile cunt is literally dripping with excitement, throbbing with desire to be stretched, and filled with prime semen. My udders are becoming so engorged with all that thick creamy milk, that my teats are leaking again.
I love your idea of some of the lesser Hucows licking my well used holes between each breeding session.
You can see from this photo that my teats are becoming much more prominent and after a thorough milking session they are actually almost 2 inches long and stay like that for a few hours. I think eventually they will be transformed into thick, long and beautiful milk handles.😊
🥰Donna🥰
Oh fuck! Would love to bury this fucker deep in that engorged pussy... Leaning down and wrapping my full lips around those killer nips... Fuck Donna, that is hot!

Jesus Christ!
Let me get the suction tubes on them…..see if we can’t get them 3 inches long or more. Permanently solidly erect permanently leaking your beautiful milk so that all the bulls on the farm know you’re the matriarchal hucow of the herd.
Awe, you are so awesome and helpful, I would really appreciate that.🥰
I know there are plenty of beautiful and desirable Hucows available so I am flattered that you think of me at the matriarch of the herd.😊💕Donna

Oh fuck! Would love to bury this fucker deep in that engorged pussy... Leaning down and wrapping my full lips around those killer nips... Fuck Donna, that is hot!
Awe thanks babe, you really know how to make me feel appreciated.💕Donna

Awe, you are so awesome and helpful, I would really appreciate that.🥰
I know there are plenty of beautiful and desirable Hucows available so I am flattered that you think of me at the matriarch of the herd.😊💕Donna
I wonder just how long those teats of yours could get with the right stimulation and “encouragement“

It looks like my husband has been a busy and naughty man.🙁
Are you suggesting that your husband has been posting your images on other sites rather than you are stealing images from a woman and posting them here as your own?

Worry about my tits. They are just like a Holsteins. You can suck them dry and an hour later they’re swollen and ready to milk again.
A day with you and I'm sure I'd learn to love milk. Can I invite my friends? We'd become very bullish on you.

Back