Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I feel like I need to weigh in here regarding Donna’s account. Donna and I have been friends on since I first joined and yes she is a real person. The mistake she made, was using another woman’s photos and passing them off as her own. As we all know this unacceptable and misleading.
I remember originally Donna posted her own photos which in my opinion were very sexy, she eventually took them off, partially because she was afraid someone would recognize her and partially because of vanity. I suppose she wanted to portray herself as a younger woman, but hey, don’t we all. Anyway, Donna and I texted and emailed one another on many occasions, and I think her vibrant, sexy personality and willingness to push boundaries is what I found so exciting and endearing about her. It’s unfortunate. She threw that all away by posting someone else’s photos instead of just the lovely photos of herself I’ll personally miss her, although we do still email on occasion.
Best Regards
Marcie
What I interacted with her, she seemed a fun person. To be shown she was a fake hurt a little. Usually I can spot those. When you talk to her, let her know some of us would like to hear from her. The real her. She doesn't have to post pics to be a person here.

What I interacted with her, she seemed a fun person. To be shown she was a fake hurt a little. Usually I can spot those. When you talk to her, let her know some of us would like to hear from her. The real her. She doesn't have to post pics to be a person here.
I chatted with her last night and I doubt if she will return because she is embarrassed for posting those photos. I’m trying to get her to just create a new profile and if she posts photos make sure they are only of her. I guess we’ll see what happens.😊

Right behind me, sir, it appears like you might be the first in line and by the way welcome back.😊
Thank you marci. I chatted with Donna a few times in the past, but I don’t think I ever had the pleasure of lining up behind you. It’s good to be welcome 😜

I suspect you might be right so you’d better get over here and slide under my hanging udders so you can nurse.😊
On all fours in the stall under your huge hanging udders......mouth wide open...latching on to your nipple.....sucking and swallowing by the mouthful......mmmmm...so warm and sweet, Marcie!!!😛

https://ibb.co/dKnBnz6
I was hoping someone would meet me at the barn, my udders are so ripe and swollen it might take all day to milk them.😊
I thought I heard noises in the barn. Now I see the oh-so-luscious Marci has come back. Someone, or several someones, have been here before me- Her udders feel soft and drained. Her rear looks to be dripping cum from both holes. Her satisfied expression says much. Walking to the water spigots, I grab a bucket, wash cloth, and fill it with warm water. Back at her stall, I get her cleaned up. Then pull up a chair to let her rest a while as I guard her. Sometimes even a slutty hucow needs some kind attention.

Welcome back to the barn Marci.

I thought I heard noises in the barn. Now I see the oh-so-luscious Marci has come back. Someone, or several someones, have been here before me- Her udders feel soft and drained. Her rear looks to be dripping cum from both holes. Her satisfied expression says much. Walking to the water spigots, I grab a bucket, wash cloth, and fill it with warm water. Back at her stall, I get her cleaned up. Then pull up a chair to let her rest a while as I guard her. Sometimes even a slutty hucow needs some kind attention.

Welcome back to the barn Marci.
Awe, hello grumpy, did you miss me as much as I missed you?
it’s been a little hectic here the past few days so I’m happy take a break and let you sponge me off and cuddle me for a little while. 😊💕

Yes please

This has been on my mind for a while now:devil:. I love the idea of my breasts being prepared to produce milk purely for sexual satisfaction of a dom, a room full of men or on a hucow farm.
There was this one story on Lit that really got me going:rolleyes:
Hi

Was never really into the whole hucow scene, but I like this kind:

tumblr_mef76vvd1U1rk62lbo1_400.gif
Such a sexy idea

Mmmmm....very hot...sexy kinky! I'm certain that all the bulls in the barn will go crazy breeding that red swollen hucow pussy....after this little kinky heifer tongue fucks it wet and slick!

Last edited:
Back