Uppity, mouthy, and fun-loving subs, right this way!

Yes, Shadowsdream...congrats!!!!

(i know that each time i've reached a milestone, i've had to be told flat out that i have...lol)

i know that i enjoy your posts...reading your thoughts and opinions...your kindness and fairness and belief in you is admirable...and i am honored to know you...

Keep posting...i'll definitely keep reading...

belle
:rose:

Hi everybody. Mind if I join the fun? I've been away enjoying a little retail therapy with a friend.

I'm rarely mouthy or uppity, but I'm sure I could learn. :p

Like the AV ... that you?

and sure - join me, I am just here to learn too

Mouthy and uppity I got down pat...

...it's perhaps the "sub" part that I'm not so good at, lol.

But what the hell -- I'm, if we use MsWorthy's definitions, a bottom more than a sub anyway -- so...

that still just makes me the bossiest bottom around, doesn't it? ;)

Good to see you here Des and Willow -- drinks for the ladies? I'm bartending again today (gotta earn a little extra cash, although oddly enough -- I don't think I'm getting paid for this gig in the way I expected...)

So what'll you gals have? Take off your heels, rest a while. Quint, our Manager extraordinaire will be around sometime shortly, I'm sure. In the meantime -- I'm pouring. :D

P. :rose:

WillowPuss said:
Like the AV ... that you?

and sure - join me, I am just here to learn too

Hi Willow, thanks. Not me, I'm much older than that. Last night I decided to cover the gray hair and this is the color I ended up with. Decided to find a new avatar to match my new hair. LOL

Desdemona said:
Hi Perse! tropical schnapps and oj would be lovely.

Hey Des! Coming right up!

Btw, I like the new AV too -- very sexy without being obvious. Quite cool. :)

I can use all the knowledge of uppity subs I can get so I will sit here and quietly watch the goings on!

Thanks Perse

Good luck Sam. We have many, many secrets. *grin*

Sheesh, a girl can't even go to class anymore

Give an uppity sub an inch and they'll take yer whole freakin thread! :D

MzChrista, I could not agree more with what you said. Smartassed behavior in a submissive isn't necessarily a sin, nor do I think that you can or should expect this behavior to just disappear when they are with their Dom/me. However, how the Dom/me responds to their sub's brattiness will respond how much the sub WANTS to continue with this behavior. I'm speaking from experience on this one.

Again, welcome to the lovely ladies looming in your corner. Feel free to help yourself to a sub--um, I mean a cocktail.

Hmmmmmmmmm....

*sneaks into the room and thinks...hmmmmm...so this is what they talk about..."

MotorCitySam said:
I can use all the knowledge of uppity subs I can get so I will sit here and quietly watch the goings on!

Pull up a chair, they serve drinks too!

Eb

Ladies, Gentleman -- my boss Quint here has opened up the bar -- and I'm taking orders...

(er, uh -- at least *drink* orders I seem to be able to manage) :D

Your usual, Eb? ;)

Persephone36 said:
Ladies, Gentleman -- my boss Quint here has opened up the bar -- and I'm taking orders...

Your usual, Eb? ;)

Please, you ladies are looking particularly bratty today! Are the Dom/mes treating you well?

EB

MotorCitySam said:

yeah you got yer hands full dude.

Persephone36 said:

Your usual, Eb? ;)

Perse, I'll have a Rolling Rock, and I believe Miss Ebony will have one too.

Uh. yes -- thanks Des! You're a sweetie! Can you help me with those Rolling Rocks...I er, got a bit distracted by...er, someone on the phone tonight ;) so I'm a bit slow on those drink requests...

Perse

How wonderfuly you served My Chi Chi, but I think I may have seen just a whisper of a bratty grin before you lowered your eyes...you didn't sneak an ice cube in the bottom of the glass did you?

Willow

No I did not notice the post count but do appreciate that you are keeping track for Me. The task is so mundane that it is more enjoyable to have reports than to look all the way over on My left each day. Good girl and a job well done!
Thank you all for noticing My new status. GRIN!

MzChrista

I agree wholeheartedly...a Dom/me has freedom of choice..be a service Dom/me = Dom/me alone very very soon! Or stand up to the plate and be the one in control. It really is a no brainer in My opinionated opinion.

Welcome Sam and Zip, I think a bit of a male presence in the room will have some of these little beasts...OOOPs subbies, sashaying mighty prettily.

Adjusting My feet upon the back of the wiggling and hungry Willow.

Pulling a chair up alongside Sam,...

MotorCitySam said:

...I notice the 500 posts Shadows has attained,... and offer her CONGRATULATIONS on the manner of her posts. Looking down at my rumpled notebook,...I see there is not much space left for further notations.

Dream,...pick me up another notebook at Wal-Marts next time we go shopping. I don't wanna run out of paper as I hastily take note of Shadows teachings. :D

Loves bein a brat..

Ebonyfire said:

Please, you ladies are looking particularly bratty today! Are the Dom/mes treating you well?

EB

but I DO know my limits...or should I say my Master's?:D

Re: Pulling a chair up alongside Sam,...

artful said:

...I notice the 500 posts Shadows has attained,... and offer her CONGRATULATIONS on the manner of her posts. Looking down at my rumpled notebook,...I see there is not much space left for further notations.

Dream,...pick me up another notebook at Wal-Marts next time we go shopping. I don't wanna run out of paper as I hastily take note of Shadows teachings. :D

As You wish,Master...(heads for the nearby Walmart) even tho mine is 712 miles away from Master's hehe:D :rose: :heart:

serving Eb and Navarre ice cold Rolling Rocks

Can I get anyone else a drink?

SURE Des sweety

its nice to be the one who is waited upon once in awhile but i prefer being the one who serves:D
having said that I'd love a shot of cinnamon schnapps sweety ,ty:rose:

Back