Uppity, mouthy, and fun-loving subs, right this way!

Re: SURE Des sweety

Artful's dream said:
its nice to be the one who is waited upon once in awhile but i prefer being the one who serves:D
having said that I'd love a shot of cinnamon schnapps sweety ,ty:rose:

Cinnamon schnapps coming right up babe.

oops silly me..

CONGRATS ON 500 POSTS SHADOWSDREAM XOXOOXO ..HEY YA GOT "DREAM" in your name so ya cant be all bad!!!
:rose: x12

Re: Re: SURE Des sweety

Desdemona said:

Cinnamon schnapps coming right up babe.

mmmm yummy ty Des sweety geez 1st 4 beers last night with my friend Aaron and now here I go drinkin again!! Master will think I'M A LUSH!! LOL ..NOT!!:heart: :rose:

Thank you dream...and of course I am not ALL bad but bad enough to have legitimately earned the title of Mistress Bitch.

Shadowsdream said:
Thank you dream...and of course I am not ALL bad but bad enough to have legitimately earned the title of Mistress Bitch.
i find that REALLY hard to believe, Shadowsdream... i have never seen you be the least bit bitchy.. and believe me, i know what being bitchy is... from my own experience!:)

edited to include: Congrats on the 500+ mark!! i'm hoping i'll get there soon!!

Shadowsdream said:

Funny, Mistress Guru, you don't strike me as being bitchy at all. However, I suspect you have a hidden side that you could whip out at will.;)sometimes, I just can't resist the opportunity for a small pun. I guess that's my mouthy side.

ok, ok... i guess it's my turn in here.. i'm not uppity, per se, but i do like to tease my Dom alot.. which he takes different ways, depending on his moods... sometimes i'll get a little laugh, other times, i'll get a very stern look, and depending on what the teasing is about, a good hard slap across my ass... does it stop me from doing it again? HELL NO!! lol

By the way.. *winks* and *waves* to the Dom/mes in the room...if your canes get to itching, i'll be more than happy to scratch that itch!!hehe
don't worry all.... their bark is worse than their bite, i'm sure..... :D

actually I save My Bitch side for real time...

To waste it on the typed word without the growl in My voice and the ice in My eyes would leave it open to interpretation...and debate...

~~~grin~~

wonderful thread quint..you have quite a following developing here!

Shadowsdream said:
actually I save My Bitch side for real time...

To waste it on the typed word without the growl in My voice and the ice in My eyes would leave it open to interpretation...and debate...

~~~grin~~

wonderful thread quint..you have quite a following developing here!
***shivers*** at the thought of the growl in Shadows voice, and the icy look in her eyes.. hmmmm

i can't control my bitch side.. it just seems to pop out... ALOT.. lol

Back