Vanessa 2

Hi Vanessa,

I must say om following your thread for a while. The only thing that can be concluded is that you are a stunning woman. Also your husband knows how to take really beautiful pictures.

I must applaud also your bravery in posting those explicit content with your face in the pictures. You are not concerned with negative impact?

Br

Thank you Br, no not concerned, we've never posted a photo/vid that we would be ashamed of........or taken one for that matter.

The chinese blouse set is so hot V. Something about the reveal this time. Stockings, heels. Your legs & bum. Defo one of the hottest sets you’ve done. Hottest look, too x

You hear sentiments like this a lot, but, you are a stunning woman, Vanessa.
I liken you to a slab of polished marble. Raw, natural beauty that needs nothing to make you what you are.

Richard, then, is the master craftsman. Not daring to tame that beauty, he couldn’t defile it that way, but directing it, guiding it into its full potential.

The Chinese dress is the best set of pics of seen from you. The ones where the top is unbuttoned enough to show a peek of bra, perfection. The material hugs and flatters your body such it’s more beautiful than some of your nudes.

The corset is just sexiness and power brought to bear. I’ll also second that I wouldn’t mind seeing the pretty pink plug in use. 😉

Thanks for sharing these amazing sets with us.

Last edited:
Looks like you were enjoying this shoot…your smiles just make my whole day…warms my heart to see you like this.
I remember that set, one of my favourites, delicious white lingerie and the loveliest natural smile

Followers of our thread will notice I've been putting in a bit of time with a slideshow programme / gif maker and being surprised with what it can come up with. ☺️

It's not one single bit of gear but two or three, and it took a little while to work out how to combine them all for the different effects. There's probably something out there that does it all but..........

R
Lovely to see a dripping wet Vanessa

WOW! Stunning. Damn........loss for words. Christmas in July. Thank you for the new photos. Vanessa the Goddess and Richard the master cameraman. :p

Back