Wat’s Carbon Water-N-Stuff Thread - Concepts In Iron And Wood!!!

Armed government "workers" marching unarmed civilians to the Happy Place:

cwxdjzfnbdl71.jpg

Have you ever seen a parking garage for automobiles with a fire suppression/sprinkler system in it? This one is attached to an apartment building, so it (kind of) makes sense. And there will be Charging Stations in it for eeelectrick cars. How modern and eco-friendly is that?

It seems that when the Testicle-as kitchafar as they seem to be wont to do, the fire department doesn't pump water on them to try to extinguish them. Rather, they irrigate the surrounding cars and real property to keep it from igniting. Your batt-reh powered environment saver will turn into incinerated junk instead.

So I reckon the remaining question is, hot dogs or marshmellows?

My rifle - empty - is smarter than libturds.

M1-Garand-scaled-e1689642744863.jpeg

It's a bit late for it now, but along/about/around 2021, the single best act that Donald J. Trump could have dome for the nation, for the GOP, and for the 'Murrikan people as a whole, one and all, would have been to drop dead on whatever spot was convenient.

135c9a72926426b7cae82204558bc707.jpg

It's a bit late for it now, but along/about/around 2021, the single best act that Donald J. Trump could have dome for the nation, for the GOP, and for the 'Murrikan people as a whole, one and all, would have been to drop dead on whatever spot was convenient.

135c9a72926426b7cae82204558bc707.jpg
Promoting "sniper graduation" during a heated election, in the context of wishing a Presidential candidate had dropped dead, is WRONG, no matter which candidate is the target.

This is the same violation of this thread's posted restrictions as when you bragged that you would not have missed Trump in the Thomas Crooks assassination attempt.

You denigrate elections and promote political gun violence, in violation of the warnings posted by Lit at the beginning of this thread.

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.

~ Psalm 144:1-2

Garand-rifle-1945.jpg

Wat is looking for something kind of like a MK18, and it's good to know that it's only a Dachshund long. I reckon it shoots a before-sex pee stream.

On the other hand, a AR carbine with a telescoping stock isn't all that much longer than a Dachshund.

img_2830-jpeg.2371360

ARs will be legal until they aren't. If that becomes the case, they will still be legal as long as we already owned them. The "banned" ones will be new manufacture after a given date - magazines, too - and that will be only if the proposed legislation passes the both houses or Congress. Unless Her Majesty tries the EO end-around. She might. I doubt it. I doubt that we get much more than blather from her. I suspect that she's all show and little-to-no go.

Unless Tr000mp wins, in which case it'll all be moot for a few more years.

jSVqVhch.jpg

Never mind. I wandered into them em thread...

Yo, yo, yo, with the memes bro, I'm about to go all verbal on them.

In their nose wid a rubba hose!

Traitors always seek gain and reward.

If they are smart, those they confide in, kill them as their reward; untrustworthy, less than human.

Some, would read that as "subhuman," but they have been programmed and conditioned by the very best...

Now now, no matter how traitorous, they are still our brothers in Allah. And Allah has a plan and the skills required to sort those motherfuckers out like they need sortin', I reckon.
deliveryService

Back