Welcome, HetMen, to the Lit BDSM Forum. (?)

Thanks gals...

...as you can see Guys, the place is just crawling with hot babes looking for raw BDSM action, day and night.

Don't let their talk of nail polish and the way they playfully inore the men fool you...they were here to get some fresh manmeat for a big ol' BDSM mellange, mes amis!

Enjoy!

Lance "Welcome to Babe City" Castor

KillerMuffin said:
*scratches PB off the shower slave list*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Damn. You'd think being dirty would get me high up on that list. LOL. I mean who woulda thunk that I'd need to go take a shower in order to get on the "shower slave" list? What happened to the admiration for a good hot sweaty muscle-bound manly man? Arrrrgh Arrrggh Arrggghh (that was a Tim "The Toolman" Taylor imitation BTW)... :)

Welp... I guess that means I'm back to my own devices... <PERK>

- PBW

P. B. Walker said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Damn. You'd think being dirty would get me high up on that list. LOL. I mean who woulda thunk that I'd need to go take a shower in order to get on the "shower slave" list? What happened to the admiration for a good hot sweaty muscle-bound manly man? Arrrrgh Arrrggh Arrggghh (that was a Tim "The Toolman" Taylor imitation BTW)... :)

Welp... I guess that means I'm back to my own devices... <PERK>

- PBW

perks up....
Devices?? What kind of devices?

Desdemona said:

perks up....
Devices?? What kind of devices?

Well lessee here... uhmmm well there is Nancy <waving right hand> and then there is Linda <waving left hand>. And every once in awhile I'll pull out Lucy and Samatha <vibrating eggs>. LOL

- PBW "Self love is truely wonderful"

P. B. Walker said:

Well lessee here... uhmmm well there is Nancy <waving right hand> and then there is Linda <waving left hand>. And every once in awhile I'll pull out Lucy and Samatha <vibrating eggs>. LOL

- PBW "Self love is truely wonderful"

Those sound like fun devices to play with. ;)

Desdemona said:

Those sound like fun devices to play with. ;)

We get along pretty well... one of the rare instances of a man having several women... all of which get along with each other. LMAO <winks>

- PBW

Re: Re: Re: Muffragette movement ?

lilredwolph said:

leaves me out roughage is a hard limit for me

Good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee just then.......LMAO

:)
dixi

P. B. Walker said:

We get along pretty well... one of the rare instances of a man having several women... all of which get along with each other. LMAO <winks>

- PBW

PB, looks like you have your very own harem!:p

Desdemona said:

PB, looks like you have your very own harem!:p

Uhmmm... yeah I guess you can think of it that way. LOL. Mmmm who will it be tonight... Nancy or Linda or possibly Lucy? Decisions, decisions. :)

- PBW

Current Het Male Weather Report

Current conditions are Mild, with a warm submissive breeze from the south.

The Doppelgangbanger 5000 Radar reports a slight chance of squalls with hail by mid-afternoon, increasing in probability after nightfall.

Long range outlook forcasts stormy weather with Thursday's Full Moon; a HetMale Advisory is accordingly, in effect.

Happy sailing;

Lance "Thermocline Inversion, Anyone?" Castor

Re: Current Het Male Weather Report

Lancecastor said:
Current conditions are Mild, with a warm submissive breeze from the south.

The Doppelgangbanger 5000 Radar reports a slight chance of squalls with hail by mid-afternoon, increasing in probability after nightfall.

Long range outlook forcasts stormy weather with Thursday's Full Moon; a HetMale Advisory is accordingly, in effect.

Happy sailing;

Lance "Thermocline Inversion, Anyone?" Castor
What is a HetMale Advisory, as long as we're on the subject?

Re: Re: Current Het Male Weather Report

BBD said:

What is a HetMale Advisory, as long as we're on the subject?

Uhm...an advisory to heterosexual males?

Lance

Re: Re: Re: Current Het Male Weather Report

Lancecastor said:

Lance

And we ALL know hetero males need advising! :p

Persephone "the wayward sub" :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Current Het Male Weather Report

Persephone36 said:

And we ALL know hetero males need advising! :p

Persephone "the wayward sub" :rose:

That certainly seems to be the prevailing opinion here.....

:p

Lance

Re: Re: Re: Current Het Male Weather Report

Lancecastor said:

Lance
Oh, stormy weather...etc., got it now.

You know, I'd never get away with going "bing!" to a Dom. And sometimes I just really, really want to. *sighs* Oh, the unfairness of it.

Feel free...

Quint said:
You know, I'd never get away with going "bing!" to a Dom. And sometimes I just really, really want to. *sighs* Oh, the unfairness of it.

...to *bing* me anytime at all , Quint.

Lance

Back