What are we all writing right now?

In the ongoing efforts to relieve the tedium of the endless AI-related discussions, let's talk about our ongoing projects. What have you got in your Drafts folder?

I'll go first:
- A gritty sci-fi western about a bandit and a bounty hunter on a mining planet (working title: Clever Fox and Tombstone Eyes)
- E/V: two mature women talk on the phone as they ogle the young gardener (A Shared Experience)
- A Regency story in the style of Georgette Heyer and Jane Austen about a party that isn't quite as innocent as it seems (Mrs Danbury's Party)
- I/T: two girls disagree about whether the brother of one of them has the largest cock they've seen (My Sister Loses A Bet)
- Also I/T: another instalment in my "Too Cold Not to Fuck" series (Too Late Not to Fuck)
- Mind control: an office worker finds an experimental thought control device (The Office Fuck-Up)
- A novel-length story about my sword & sorcery characters Avilia and Sligh
- A dark fantasy story about a demon hunter and his apprentice, set in Germany during the Thirty Years' War
- And a few files that are little more than story titles: Happily Orgy After, News Girl Nance, The Night Became Her Lover
Howdy - working on a story about a young hot cowboy and an elderly, overweight, disabled woman...Hoping to show it and bounce ideas around with someone who might be interested (before publishing). Let me know! The story involves these 2 characters:

image_ghX85ds9_1721771974865_raw (1).jpg5216e919f28d41c981d44319c99b9c3e_raw (1).jpg

In the ongoing efforts to relieve the tedium of the endless AI-related discussions, let's talk about our ongoing projects. What have you got in your Drafts folder?
-The Chainer. A D&D style setting where a paladin and her shifty rogue companion infiltrate the lair of a notorious slaver to rescue a princess. Done and looking for an editor.
-The Sands of Mars. A gifted archaeologist accompanies and expedition to Mars and must survive her enslavement by the natives. 35K written and taking a break.
-Game Night. A woman sits in on her roommates weekly D&D session and finds herself trapped in the body of a nymph in a fantastic world she must survive and escape from. 25K written and charging into the final third of the story.
-The Spoils of War. An 18th Century-ish bodice-ripper about a woman surviving the conquest of her city and the enslavement of the inhabitants. Plotted and waiting impatiently for me to write it.
-The Smuggler's Ooze. Another D&D setting where a woman seeking to escape a city under siege agrees to smuggle a magical cargo away. But the cargo has it's own agenda. Plotted.
-Goblin Killer. Working title. A young half-elf seeks to gain the acceptance of her pure-blooded peers by killing a notorious goblin chief. To get close to him, however, she'll have to let herself be captured and enslaved. Plotted.

-An erotic romance with well rounded, dynamic characters and psychological insight, as well as dirty parts
-A story in which an 18-year-old student seduces and sexually degrades an attractive young teacher. Yes, everyone who is involved in or even witnesses sexual situations is 18+.

This weekend I am juggling (my phone autocorrected that to 'jiggling' which I almost like better) finishing a story I wrote based on a post in the Story Ideas forum; beginning my AI challenge story; and working on the chain story. Wish me luck!

I'm working on the third and final part of my "My Name Is Chantal" series. If anyone liked the first two parts, I'd like to know what you'd like to see in the conclusion.

Having just submitted another sci-fi story, I'm now writing a WIWAW about the difficulty of coming up with names for SF&F characters and concepts.

Having just submitted another sci-fi story, I'm now writing a WIWAW about the difficulty of coming up with names for SF&F characters and concepts.
Just do it like Tolkien: invent a whole fictional language or five, and then translate simple and meaningful phrases to obtain profound- and alien-sounding names!

Just do it like Tolkien: invent a whole fictional language or five, and then translate simple and meaningful phrases to obtain profound- and alien-sounding names!
"The alien says its name is Q'Reenothqadan. It's a familiar form of... well, I suppose the closest our language comes is Robert."
"So, Bob?"

"The alien says its name is Q'Reenothqadan. It's a familiar form of... well, I suppose the closest our language comes is Robert."
"So, Bob?"
[after Sykes makes fun of George's name]
Det. Samuel 'George' Francisco: It is like your name... Sykes. I'm sure it doesn't bother you at all that it sounds like "ss'ai k'ss," two words in my language which mean "excrement" and "cranium."
[pause]
Det. Samuel 'George' Francisco: Shithead.

In Third Rock From the Sun, when Dick finds out that he's the son of the Big Giant Head.

Dick: "I don't know who I am anymore!"
Harry: "Well, your first name is Dick, and your last name is Head..."

These last few years almost totally focussed on infidelity. Have come round recently to looking at quirky or even humorous settings/outcomes.

I'm playing around with a couple of ideas right now - including doing something historical which is way more my style. Not sure if I'll ever submit them, though 😂

I have two things in the works. I'm about 4K words into a sequel to my "Break the Bitch..." story, in which the husband does get his revenge against his manipulative and scheming, cheating ex-wife. It's going to be about 12-15K words and a really worthwhile BTB story (to earn some brownie points with that half of the LW crowd). (Some consensual BDSM with others, but no physical violence against the ex-wife.)

Then I'm starting a Loving Wife story of just an evening with a husband and loving wife. It's based on my wife and I having an evening of fun, and I thought "My gawd, I should be recording her dialog for a story!" She's my muse and provides some of my best lines!

Just submitted a short quickie. BDSM, Reluctant. Part of something larger that has languished.

"Fun Times with Penelope"

Having ground to a halt with pretty much all my ongoing projects, I'm trying to rediscover the joy of writing with a light-hearted sword & sorcery story, "Thews the Mighty". A barbarian warrior finds a demon-enchanted sword to guide him towards fame and fortune.

I'm trying to get organised this week to finish off my chain story chapter and make a start on the summer contest. We'll see if life intervenes...

Erotic crime thriller(?) I have no idea what to call it. But there's a love triangle, a murder, missing money, crooked cops, seedy underbelly of a Catskills lake town. It's already my longest story(about 5k) and I'm just finishing chapter 2 of 4(or 5).

I'm nearing the end of my first mom-son incest story in 15 months. I've been working on this story for over four and a half years, which is a little strange because it's not that long. Like so many of my stories.

Back