• one Dom/me but I don\'t mind sharing

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • a switch for play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a switch for life

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Ebonyfire said:

Why do I wear pants anymore? All I do is laugh so hard I pee in them. Where is that towel?

Eb

You probbaly wore out all the towels snappin ass with em.

I could have voted a couple of ways.

But I have this little switch tendency.

I think we have found the one I can deal with. And so we are having lunch on Friday.... Himself, myself and her... and I am so excited...

I can't help myself, and Himself thinks it is so funny that I am so excited!

cellis said:
I could have voted a couple of ways.

But I have this little switch tendency.

I think we have found the one I can deal with. And so we are having lunch on Friday.... Himself, myself and her... and I am so excited...

I can't help myself, and Himself thinks it is so funny that I am so excited!

thats way cool, cellis.

MzChrista said:

Sorry, babe, but I give MC Sam one good asswhack and Ill be on the lam after that. cant post much in the Witness protection program

I understand, cause I know I would not try! LOL

Eb

MzChrista said:

You probbaly wore out all the towels snappin ass with em.

How did you know.

When sissy is here, he does not get to wear one!

Hmmm, my choice isn't listed.

I don't have what I want, I don't know what I want, and quite frankly, I am not sure I am even looking . . .

No, that's not quite right.

I am seeking knowledge. The rest will come when I am ready I supose.

I knew what answer she was looking for, but I answered it honestly. A pay [sic] partner first that could develop into a serious relationship later.

So.... do you live anywhere near LA? :D

My option wasn't exactly up there either... "LDR that miraculously turns into r/l for a very long time, perhaps in the vicinity of Happily Ever After." So I said I have what I want already.

I have what I want! I have a wonderful girlfriend who is delightfully submissive. I have someone that I love and I have the potential of a lasting relationship. Whether it turns out that way is just life.

I think it's like lotto - you got to be in it to win it.

9 years!

I have what I want , and I am very happy to say that we have been together for 9 years today, and I can't wait for Him to get home!

:rose:

I sent a silent but heartfelt entreaty to the gods...and then voted that I have what i want.

In truth, i've got the bare beginning of what i want, a beginning that looks good (she adds cautiously) and feels better (said with a smile) but still, just a beginning.

However, i've got high hopes.
:cool:
redelicious said:
I don't have what I want, I don't know what I want, and quite frankly, I am not sure I am even looking . . .

No, that's not quite right.

I am seeking knowledge. The rest will come when I am ready I supose.
It seems to me that you've already got a good start on the wisdom part, redelicious. It's hard to wait, hard to be patient, hard to do an info search and gather data - while the tantalizing maybe-reality is just an alt.com ad away. Often your way is the one that bears the sweetest fruit, though.

Another person here, sierramoon, did just what youre doing. Eventually she moved from the info-gathering stage to actively searching for a dominant. She found one, too, a good one. While that relationship may or may not be forever, it was a glorious introduction to the active side of this lifestyle - and made all the more valuable because sierra waited and learned and chose her time to move on very deliberately.

May you have a similarly good experience, redelicious.

Please feel free to ask anyone here any questions that come to mind. You may pm any of us, too, if you don't want to ask in public. We're here to help people like you if we can.

I have what I want!

(Though, I do like Caroline's answer - about growing. Yep ... even after all this time, a relationship cannot stand still, it must move forwards and grow!)

Actually, Robuck just pointed something out to me ... a relationship (any relationship) can stand still.

However, if it does, that is the time when people become complacent, then they become bored - and that is usually the beginning of the end.

I think/hope/pray i need to change my vote.

I have a Possibility. I have an Opportunity. I have a Chance.

What more can we really ask for?

WillowPuss said:
I have what I want!

(Though, I do like Caroline's answer - about growing. Yep ... even after all this time, a relationship cannot stand still, it must move forwards and grow!)

I have no doubt that you and Robuck will continue to grow together.:)

morninggirl5 said:

Oh, I hope we hear some good news from you very soon!

morninggirl5 said:

Ahem.

I just had a looooooong talk with mg on the phone and she won't let me say anything at all about her new dominant or the wildly erotic and incredibly fulfilling and decidedly intense hours they spent together this very night. If i could talk about it, i'd say we should all rejoice with her since it was her very first time with her very first dominant - something so many of us have been watching her inch toward since the very beginning of the M thread. I know that i'm totally thrilled and overjoyed and excited for her. I know that she's so emotional about this that she doesn't even have words to put to the joy that's come into her life. But she won't let me say all that to y'all. So i won't.
:D

cymbidia said:
I sent a silent but heartfelt entreaty to the gods...and then voted that I have what i want.

In truth, i've got the bare beginning of what i want, a beginning that looks good (she adds cautiously) and feels better (said with a smile) but still, just a beginning.

However, i've got high hopes.
:cool:It seems to me that you've already got a good start on the wisdom part, redelicious. It's hard to wait, hard to be patient, hard to do an info search and gather data - while the tantalizing maybe-reality is just an alt.com ad away. Often your way is the one that bears the sweetest fruit, though.

Another person here, sierramoon, did just what youre doing. Eventually she moved from the info-gathering stage to actively searching for a dominant. She found one, too, a good one. While that relationship may or may not be forever, it was a glorious introduction to the active side of this lifestyle - and made all the more valuable because sierra waited and learned and chose her time to move on very deliberately.

May you have a similarly good experience, redelicious.

Please feel free to ask anyone here any questions that come to mind. You may pm any of us, too, if you don't want to ask in public. We're here to help people like you if we can.

In truth I am not sure how much further I can realistically go. I have had serious offers, but I am married. My husband has no inclination of persuing this with me so I am at a stand still.

And yet, I think this is a very real part of me and I feel I have to keep learning . . .

Thank you for your response.

edited for spelling

Last edited:
CarolineOh said:

Oh, I hope we hear some good news from you very soon!

The news is good. I'm still processing.

And i don't feel completely free to share it all here, yet. It's not just mine to share, it's MD's and i don't feel comfortable sharing without his permission. I've got permission from before, but i'm not taking that as blanket permission forever.

:)

Congrats to MG....hope she recieves everything she wants! No pun intended...

As I there is no real vote for me, I can only state that my choice would be to have more experience with a Dom...have had some but would like a more intense learning time. Travel is just hard for both and I'd like a firmer hand in my daily life....no offense directed toward anyone. In fact, I'm not going to post my ID as I don't want Him to take this post the wrong way if He happens to come upon it.

As always,

Everhopeful

morninggirl5 said:
And i don't feel completely free to share it all here, yet. It's not just mine to share, it's MD's and i don't feel comfortable sharing without his permission.
Psssst...
MD = that new-to-us dominant she's not talking about yet.

cymbidia said:
Psssst...
MD = that new-to-us dominant she's not talking about yet.

I defined him a little more clearly in the other thread. He's also the "i-thought-he-was-nilla" date from the summer.

MG - even though I'm not supposed to know a darn thing, I'm so very happy for you! When you get permission to share, I hope you do. Many here can learn from shared experiences!

As for me, I'm searching for that one special Dom. Have been actively searching for a few months now, but I'm so doggone picky that it plays against me sometimes. However, there is a very, very good potential. We've only had a teasing taste, but I leave to go on vacation in two weeks, and I'm truly hoping we can get in at least one full play session in before I go. (And I do believe it is his desire as well!)

i voted for "someone to play with" because i'm not sure i'm ready for any kind of commitment yet... i'm still new to all this, still learning, and still in awe of the feelings i'm having. i want to spread my wings and fly some more, before getting serious and settling down with 1 person... i don't know what i want yet!
i'd like to thank cym for including me in her post earlier.. what an honor to be mentioned in 1 of her posts!! i am having some difficulties right now, but i will NOT let them get me down,i will survive, and come back from it better and more knowledgeable!!

morninggirl5 said:

I defined him a little more clearly in the other thread. He's also the "i-thought-he-was-nilla" date from the summer.

MG, let me know when it will be appropriate to say congratulations!

Back