What being a slave means to me...

Desdemona said:
Thank you. Does this mean you agree with my thoughts or does it mean you think I'm full of it? ;)

btw, call me des.

Oh I agree, I just wanted to single it out for someone to read. It pertained specifically to a conversation I was having this morning and as soon as I saw it I said, "Bingo". You said it better than what I could have.

OK, Des it is.

subforchris said:
I am very interested in this lifestyle. I want to be My Masters slave wholeheartedly but I have one problem. He does not know it. I have tried to tell him and it seems he lets it go in one ear and out the other. I love him very much and would so anything to make him happy. I submit to everything he asks me to do whether straight or sexually. How would I get my point across to him that I want him to be my Master instead of the man I live with .
I personally have anyother question to ass to this
topic.....how about a submissive slave? I have heard this phrase before and wonder if it is real or not

I love ti hear more on this subject

You can just tell him...if he lets it one ear and out the other there may be a reason...I find that the word alone can scare some people..."Slave?!?!?" Because usually (not always) it involves a little more responsiblity (or alot more depending on the person). Sometimes that person is not willing to take up that responsibility and there are times when a compromise can be made. A submissive as well as a slave are one in the same as I have stated (least in my humble opinion) but being a slave is a total surrender at ALL times...which for some is hard to grasp...and makes things a little more difficult. Some like to have a bit of control over their lives and live as a submissive. It all depends on the relationship and the two (or more) people involved. As for your other question ...I have heard the words, but I honestly don't have an answer...I think Lark's is very close...but I usually hear of more submissives topping in the bedroom instead of being dominant because it pleases the dominant...(hey whatever toots thier horn :) )... I hope this helps....I can only suggest communication...talking and working out whatever kinks you may feel thier are...and you may find that there is more to it than what it seems ::smiles::
:rose:
:kiss:
Moonie

Back